Balcony & Skyline

Pinch Of Salt

                                                

Looking out at the beautiful skyline from the balcony, with a glass of champagne. Chilly wind blew onto our faces and the air breathed in were fresh and light. 

                                        

 

Staring outside, leaning onto the corner, stoning. 

"Can we...." Daehyun walked in, standing behind me. Keeping an average distance. "Should we view the scenery together?" He came over beside me, sighed and leaned forward on the railings. "I will keep quiet, I promise.." He put his index finger in front of his lips, "Shh, I know.." He whispered. 

I sighed loudly, making my final decision in my mind. "Daehyun.." 

"Um?" He replied quietly. 

"JongUp and I.. Are not dating." I continued. "I mean we were, but not from the bottom from the heart feeling for each, so we ar enot considered dating.. I mean.. Dated but not dating.." 

"Shhh." He put his finger in front of my lips. "I know.. I understand." He shut his eyes and nodded gently. "Let me enjoy this moment and calm down." He removed his finger. 

I frowned and turned away, about to leave the balcony. 

"SooHee, wait." He called and I turned around. 

"You have not tell me why.. Did you reject me.." He hugged me from the back slowly. I didn't want to reject him anymore. "Do not tell me that you still dislike me. Because.. Why are you not pushing me away now?" 

I took a step forward so that his hands would separate and I will be out of the embrace. "I am not ready to believe that you.. Have feelings for me." 

He hugged from the back, again. This time, it was tighter, more determined that he won't let me go anymore. "This is the first time and the last time I am going to have this kind of feeling for someone. The someone, is you. SooHee, I really.. Like you. I can't tell you that it's love because you won't believe me. I want to love you, I want to love you, I need to love you." 

"Why me... Why?" I turned back, facing the skiyline. He followed but stood beside me, turned me around to face him. 

"To you, I might be just some hooligan who do not spare a thought for anyone, has no feeling for anything and a weirdo who has 10 fingers that help you taste." His eyes twinkled as the moonlight shone at us. "But to me, you are like a saint, you are kind no matter what. You are strong, and willing to be there for anyone. Anytime, everytime." 

"I..." I have yet to complete my sentence and a soft peak met my lips. 

"Let me finish.. I am scared that if I don't say it now, I will regret and lose this oppurtunity." He continued. "Not forgetting that you are the only one who dares to go against me since the day we met." He smirked. "You make me feel small, insignificant. But in a good way. Because of you.. Because of you, I changed unknowingly." 

"I am not like what you think.. I am a flaw." Tears filled my eyes. "I can't taste, I can't hear with this thing on my ears, I have no parents, no background, no skill." 

He shook his head multiple times as I said so. "Are those the reasons why you reject me?"

I didn't know what to reply. 

"You can't taste, I can help you taste, you can't hear with this things, I will buy you them, you have no parents but you have me, you have us!" He moved closer. "Background? I am someone with pages of bad records in the police department. And your skill.. Is to change someone's life.. My life." 

I didn't know what to do. And then we hugged tightly, and this time, it was vice versa. No rejection, no pain, no arguement. 

"SooHee..." He said and looked down at me, our eyes met. Face getting closer and the next thing which happened, our lips clasped onto on another, a gentle kiss gradually turned passionate. Because it's him, I could taste a tint of alcohol and sweetness of grapes. 

I pulled away. 

                                                                                     

He touched his lips. "I guess.. That was your reply." Waiting for my answer with much hope. 

Exhaled, and smiled. 

"I love you." He pulled me into him and tangled his hands over me tightly, pushing my body into his firm chest. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." 

I pulled myself out, laughing. "Crazy man." I hit his chest. 

"I still love you even if I lose my mind." He peaked my cheek. 

 

 

 

*Go to foreword now, and, how is my new poster? It is made by TheBlackStar! So detailed and pretty~ Ohmg~ And how is this episode? DO you like it? I died writing this. I swear! HAHAHA! If you like it, then, Thank You! Do start commenting because I love comments, subbing and upvoting should not stop! ^^ Lol! And, to have more VL moments, you can follow my on Twitter, at @VL827, I tweet a lot btw!*

*Also, tweet me or tell me in the comment, any Singapore BABYz going for Live On Earth in Singapore on 8th August? I am going! Woo~*