Bang Yong Guk

Pinch Of Salt

SooHee's Point Of View

"Hey everyone! .. Oh.... What's going on?" All of us were in the main shop and Yong Guk-ssi came in, asking. "Hi SooHee." He smiled at me, as kind as always. My heart flustered a little. 

"SooHee said she can taste things, but seems like only Daehyun can help. I am confused too." Hana-Unnie explained to Yong Guk-ssi as I was too nervous to say anything. 

Yong Guk-ssi fold his arms together and looked at Daehyun, "This garbage is now useful?" 

Daehyun looked at Yong Guk, a little angry but still guilty. "Ya, faster faster. Which one do you want to taste first?" Daehyun rolled up his sleeves. 

"This one.." I stole a quick glance at Yong Guk and pointed at the salt. "Salt.." I looked at Daehyun. 

He put his fingers into the jar and pinched a little portion. "Open your mouth." He sprinkled the salt into my mouth and stared at me, waiting for me to react. "How was it?" 

I didn't care much about replying. I was enjoying the salitness on my tongue. Eye wided opened, melting the particles in my mouth. Savoury.. 

"Did you taste any?" JongUp bent forward and asked. 

I nodded, blinking as the salt dissolved in my mouth. 

"How does it taste like?" JongUp and Hana-Unnie asked in unison "How?" Hana-Unnie added. 

I nodded vigorously, "I taste.. A little sharp.. It is salty.. I mean, I could taste it!" 

JongUp pushed Daehyun aside, "Let me try, sugar?" He pinched a little and I proactively eat it. I shook my head. 

"I really can't.. Taste it." I shook my head apologetically. 

"Honestly.. Are you actually faking it?" Daehyun bugged in. "Like you just want to control me and such?" 

"Jung..." Yong Guk almost scold him but I stopped. 

I frowned. "I am serious.. Maybe you should get your hand checked instead." I rebutt. "I can't taste from anyone but you. Do you think I actually like it?" I rolled my eyes and walked away after bowing at Yong Guk. "You are just pure weird!" I passed by Daehyun and said so. Obviously, I am in a foul mood now. A mix of feelings. 

"Ya! An Soo Hee! Ya!" Daehyun was provoked by my words, but pulled back by JongUp and Yong Guk. 

 

                                           

 

I walked out of the shop and strolled to the park, on my way, I recieved JongUp's text message. 

JongUppie: 

SooHee.. The shop is busy now, we can't leave the shop because of the sudden crowd.

Be careful! Hana-Noona has sent Yong Guk ssi, he should be there now. 

I read and quickly turned around, indeed, Yong Guk was right behind me. "Thanks for strolling." He smiled. 

I sighed. 

"I thought you will be running like those girls in dramas." He laughed at his own.. Average joke. 

I shooked my head and smiled lightly. "You actually watch dramas?" I mocked. 

"Why? I can't?" He followed as I rest at the side of the lake. 

We sat down on the rock, chilling. "I am just wondering if a guy like you.. Watch dramas." 

"I am a songwriter, I get inspirations from everywhere, including dramas, okay?" He tilted his head. "Anyways.. Do you know why you can only get flavour through Daehyun and not the others?" 

"You know why?" I didn't think too much and just asked. 

"No I don't, I am just wondering.." He massaged the back of his neck. 

"If I know,, I won't feel so troubled now.." I sighed again. 

"I will try to find out for you, I promise, okay?" He gave his pinky finger, and I shook it. "Hmm.." He ruffled my hair, "Let's go back! Your Hana-Unnie is very worried.." He helped me up once he stood up. "Don't run out from the shop like this next time, it's very worrying you know.." 

"Um." I agreed. 

 

 

 

*Hello!~ Back to updating and yes! I have to say that I am super thankful for those who are reading this fic! ^^ Thanks for the comments, subs and upvotes(?) Keke! Anyways, nice to meet you, do you have a Twitter account? Let's follow each other! I am @VL827 and you?*