Crush - Part I

Pinch Of Salt

 

I left the shop and started to recall, flashbacks started to enter and played on in my mind. From waking up in the orphange to meeting Hana-Unnie, to getthing to know Junhong and Jongup, to having to see the improvement in them, my happy working life, until I met Daehyun and then everything starts to return to the orignial life. 

JongUp is back to being agressive, and... And... I couldn't stop thinking. I started to run, hoping that the fast paces could help me remove all the unhappiness in me. 

I run, non stop running. Then I bumped hard into someone, someone who is tall and has a firm chest just like a soft wall. I bounced backwards and he grabbed both my arms to prevent me from falling. 

I looked up. 

Bang Yong Guk. 

Without any second thoughts, I hugged him tightly, buried my face into his chest. "Oppa..." 

"What's.. What's wrong?" He patted my back and asked. 

"I.. I am fine." I pushed myself out and walked away. Sobbing. 

"Is it something to do with Daehyun?" He followed behind, grabbing my wrist. 

"No..No..." I shook my head as I slowly removed his fingers from my wrist. 

He tightened the grab for an instance and then let go, "If you are not going to tell me, I am going to go to him and ask him right away." He turned and walked away. 

"Yong Guk oppa!" I called. 

He stopped. "So.. What happened?" He said as he took out a nicely folded handkechief from his jacket and wiped the edge of my lips. It was painful so I moved my face away. 

I touched my lips, "Sss." I bet I injured my lips by rubbing too harsh. 

"Come with me." He grabbed my wrist and I followed. 

We went to a convenient store and he asked me to wait outside. He came out with a bag of stuffs and started to dress my wound, after he disinfected with alcohol pads, he pulled out a strawberry flavour lipbalm, "Now you have to moisturise your lips.." He opened the packaging and then twirled a little bit out and gestured to apply it for me. 

                                               

I moved my face away again.

"Huh~" He gestured with the lipbalm.

"I can do it myself.." I wanted to take the lipbalm but he brought it away. 

"I will do it.." He added, "You are a patient now." He helded the lipbalm so high that I couldn't reach. Then he held my chin the stable my face as he applid it. His serious and focus facial expression was so charming. My heart started to increase in rates, my neck started to heat up. I couldn't take my eyes off him. My heart skipped a beat, or even more. 

"Okay done!" He pinched my nose and smiled. "Keep this." He covered the lipbalm with cap and passed it to me. "Now, tell my what happened." He passed me a bottle of mineral water. 

I bllinked a few times, just like I just woke up from my daydream. I touched my lips, it was a little sticky. I was not dreaming. "I.." I mumbled. "Daehyun..." 

"Something to do with your lips?" He asked. 

I nodded.

"Daehyun seriously!" He stood up harshly and I pulled him back down. 

"It's okay..." I told him. "Let us all calm down first..." 

"BUT!" He got agitated. 

"Oppa.. I am tired. I want to go home." I stood up and bowed. 

"Let me send you home." He stood up. 

"It's okay.. I am fine." I smiled. 

I started walking.. And walking and walking.. 

I took out my phone to call Hana-Unnie. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder and I turned, it's Yong Guk. 

He stuck out his tongue cheekily, "Stalking fail." 

We both laughed and then walked to a nearby bakery. "Do you want any cake?" He asked. 

I shook my head. 

"Okay yes." He pushed the glass door in and I followed.

 

 

 

To be continued... 

 

*SooHee and Yong Guk~ Aww~ How trolling it is for this chappie to be 'To be continued..', haha! What are you expecting? I mean.. How was it? Anyways, follow me on Twitter okay? I love you. @VL827*