Unbelievable

Pinch Of Salt

 

                                           

"Come over here!" I made him it down on the chair next to the counter, "Let me see your hand..." I took his hand and examined it. "It is painful?"

"Do you want to try?" He replied in a flat tone. 

"Ok!" I 'surrendered', " I will get the things, you BETTER stay still." 

I went into the counter and returned to the seat, sat right opposite him and prepare to dress his wound. "Hand." 

"I will do it myself." He tried getting the first aid box but I pulled it to myself.

"Hand." I opened my palm, hinting him for his wounded hand. "Faster!" I complaint. 

Daehyun swing his hand and hit onto my opened palm, "So fierce for what?" And rolled his eyes sideways. 

"A little painful so just.. Endure.." I twisted open the bottle of  Saline, "Just a little bit..." Pouring a little to the cotton wool ball. 

"What.. What is that...." He was stuttering and struggling to pull his hand back, "I.. I think I will skip..." He continued. "Just give me the goddamn damn plaster..."

I grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand forward, "Are you.. Afraid of pain?" 

                                           (His facial expression btw)

 

"NO!" He defended, "I just feel like you are.. Wasting.. Wasting.. Wasting.. my time." 

"Why are you stuttering?" I teased. "S.. SSS.. Ssscared?" 

"Bring... Bring it .. Bring it on! Who.. Who is.. Scared!" he argued. "CHEY!" 

I nodded, "Here I go.." I started dapping the soaked cotton ball on his opened wound.

"Ah! Sss... Ouhh.. A-uh..." He made ridiculous sound. I quickly blew to the wound to ease the pain. "So this is how you seduced your boyfriends and YongGukkie hyung?" 

Stopped. "What?" I looked up. 

"By being all stupid and innocent..?" He smirked. And I have to swear that he make the most annoying facial expressions ever. 

"Like this?" I pressed the cottom ball directly onto his wound.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" He screamed really loudly. "So..rru! Sorrrrry! Stopp! Ouhhhhh!" 

I removed my hand immediately. "Did you just.. Said sorry to me?" 

He quickly took back his hand and examine the wound, "Attempting murder?" He blew his hand, frowning like an angry child. 

"Why must you always make me act violently to you?" I tried picking his hand for dressing but he rejected. "I promise I won't be harsh, if you be nice." 

"How can I be nice?" Jung Daehyun questioned. "I mean.. HOW?" He emphasized. 

"Unbelievable.." I shook my head and apply antispection gel onto his wound, "First of all, before anything, introduce yourself maybe?" I smiled at him, "Not painful, isn't it?" 

"Nope.." He said, "Not painful.." 

"Because I know that you are a scaredy cat of pain, so I use gel instead.." I explained. 

"Is that being nice?" He asked. "Are you like this to everyone?" 

"Only to people who are nice." I answered. "You are definitely not, but it's okay." 

Silence started to invade the atmosphere, after awhile.. As I was clearing up the mess. 

 

"I am Jung Daehyun.." He introduced himself, smiling. "I am Jung Daehyun.. 20 years old." 

"WHAT?" I turned around in shock, 

"Wait, let me finish.." He protested. "I live in an apartment with my best friends, and I am currently under heavy debt." 

"Oh really?" I chuckled when he mentioned debts. 

"Yong Gukkie hyung wants me to repay the 500,000 won by the end of the year." He nodded, miserably. 

"The money you threw at me?" I asked. 

"Yeah.. That was suppose to be for my gandam collection but.. Haiz, I don't want to talk about it anymore.." He shared.

I nodded and packed the box, "Then why are you here?"

"To work and repay debt? Are you deaf!?" ... "Oh you are.." He realized. "Jung Hana is YongGukkie's hyung ex-classmate, and now that she is a qualified consellor, YongGukkie hyung told her to hire me and transform me." He -__- -ed. 

"I see..." Nodding along. "Then...."

"KIDS!!!! I AM BACKKKKKK~" Hana-Unnie's cheerful voice flooded the shop within that instant. JongUp and Junhong were behind her, with bags of food. 

"Unnie!!" I called, "Junhonggie~ Ohh~ JongUppie~ Nice cap!" 

"To celebrate the newly added family member!" Hana-Unnie digged into a bag, "CAKE TIME!" 

                                               

 

"Family member..." Daehyun mumbled.. "Me?" He looked at us and then pointed at himself.... ... 

 

 

 

 

*Hello my lovies~ ^^ How was your day? How's this chapter? KEKE. Just want to remind you that, I have a fanacc on Twitter whiich is @VL827, I don't bite so just follow, keke.*