BOY~Friend?

Pinch Of Salt

 

Looking across the street where people buzzed around with their takeaways and coffee, talking or making phone calls through the cafe glass. Light, thin smile pulled across my face, flexing the muscles on my cheeks. He was 20 mins late but I could not feel angry. Heavy heart but pleasent emotions, nervousness mixed with happiness. 

All of the sudden, from far, I see someone strolling arrogantly towards the cafe. 

 

                                 

"God! This Jung Daehyun.. You are already late but you are still strolling.." I stared as he walked to the door and said to myself. 

"Hi." He sat down on the sit opposite me, "Hey beautiful, are you alone or waiting for someone?" He rest his chin flirtatiously on his hand. 

I rolled my eyes, trying to endure my laughters. 

"Oh, are you waiting for your boyfriend?" He acted a shocked face. "BOY~Friend?" He said it in English dramatically. 

I nodded, cooperating.

"Handsome?" He asked in weird English again, then he circled his face with his finger, "Like me? Cool face?" He continued his weird English. 

I shook my head. "No, very ugly.." I replied. 

"Ya!" He pushed my head, "How dare you call me ugly?" in Korean. 

"Are you my boyfriend? Who is ugly? You?" I turned around, looking out for nobody. 

"Am I late or are you early?' He removed his backpack and sat back straight. 

Pouting. "Both." I said.

"Have you eaten?" We asked in unison. "No." And then answered in unison. 

"Copycat." He stood up with his wallet, "Let's go order~ What do you want today? Cookies? Cakes? Hot Chocolate?" He asked as he grabbed my hand. 

I shrugged my shoulder, "I don't know.. I can't taste so I am going for the texture" I chuckled. 

"You can.." We reached the counter and he played air piano with his hands. "Because you are with me." 

"You are not going to dip your finger into my drinks right?" I asked, frowning.

"I can just pinch some sugar into your drinks, pabo!" He pushed my head again. 

"Oh ya.." I nodded. "Then I want.. Iced Latte, and... Dark Chocolate muffins." 

 

We ordered our food and returned to our seats. 

 

I suddenly laughed. "So, I heard that you went out for delivery with JongUp just now.." 

Daehyun looked up with mouth full of cakes. "I did, why?" 

"It's rare.." I teased, "Jung Daehyun? And Moon JongUp, left the shop smiling like besties.." 

"Whoa, this smoothie is so sweet today!" He took a sip and reacted exaggerately. 

"Are you listening?" I frowned. 

"Yes yes yes~" He said. "Me and JongUp are friends, we are a family. That's what Hana-Noona said from the start." 

"Good boy!" I praised, patting his head. 

"BOY~Friend?" He looked up. "You wanna try this flavour I ordered just now?" He held a cupcake on his hand. 

"Okay." I beamed. 

He then brought the cupcake to his mouth, stamped it with his lips, making sure that it's full of the cream. He pouted his lips and leaned forward, "Now try." He shut his eyes with his inviting lips. 

"Go away!" I pushed his face away, blushing. 

"Ouch!!" He complaint. 

"You deserve it." I sighed. 

"I deserve you." He held my chin, slowly moving forward, soft cream touches my lips, sending a thin aroma of vanilla, and then a spongey touch. It was warm, soft, and sweet. 

Then he released. "I love you, An Soo Hee." 

"I love you then, Jung Daehyun." I replied as our hands interlaced. 

 

 

 

 

*An update after soooooo long! And here's the end of the story, I hope you like it. This is kind of a requested storyline and character, so, keke. Thanks for the mentions and follows on Twitter (@VL827), comments, subscription and upvotes here, I really appreciated them a lot!! I will be starting a new story soon, but no promise! Oops.  ^^Btw!  I just gotten B.A.P LOE SG tickets today! I am happy!  Anyone else going too?^^*