Crush - Part II

Pinch Of Salt

 

We left the bakery with a big bag of cakes and breads, "Okay, now it's time to send you back home." Yong Guk passed me the bag and looked at his watch. "Whoa, time passed really quickly." 

"Because we are together." I beamed. 

"Yeah, you fulfil my lifelong wish.." He smiled back. 

"What's that?" I asked. 

"Nothing." He shrugged his shoulder, bite a mouthful of the bread. 

"Tell me~" I pleaded cutely. "Please oppa~ Please~" 

 

                                             

"Whoa, this pathway is beautiful!!" He changed the subject. 

"We are around 50 steps away from my house now.." I pouted. 

"Oh! Then before I forgot.." He put his hand into his jeans pocket and searched, "You dropped this just now." He pulled out a pink object. "How dare you lose the lipbalm?" He frowned. 

"Mi-anhae.." I apologised and took the lipbalm. 

"It's okay.." He put his arms at his back as we strolled back home.. "SooHee ah, do you wear bracelet?"

"Huh?" I was surprised, "I do but not often, why?" 

He put his hand into his jeans pocket again and pulled out  something really funny looking. "The convenient store is doing some promotion and they gave me this for spending a certain amount, it looks funny right?"  

(click to enlarge)

I took it over and laughed, "A little.." 

"I thought of throwing it away but I thought you might like it.." He scratched his head saying. 

I wore it on, "I like it, it's cute!" 

"You laughed at it!" He argued. 

"I was too happy to just smile, so I laughed!" I explained. "Kumawo oppa.." 

                                                          

He smile-sighed. "You are welcome!" He ruffled my hair as we reached the doorstep of my house. "Have a good rest, goodnight, sweet dreams." He patted my head again. 

"Um." I nodded. "Thank you oppa." 

"Go in, bye.." He nodded as acknowledgement. 

I entered the house as he left. I looked at the clock on the wall and it's 11pm, Hana-Unnie should be at home now but she was not. I called her a few times but her phone was not available. I started to worry.. 

How is she going to deal with JongUp and Daehyun? What is she chase them out of the shop? What if she make them do hard chores? What if they got scolded and punished. 

But why am I caring so much for the both of them? I should be angry of Daehyun now. The only one I should be worried of is JongUp.. 

I covered my face with both hands, then the bracelet on my hand caught my attention back. I smiled.

I think I like Yong Guk oppa, but does he feel the same? He has been nice to be all the time, but maybe he is just a caring person? When I think of him, and his bright and kind smile, I felt warmth, comfort and happiness inside me. I smiled with a trembling heart, overload with ecstasy. I could not stop thinking of him. All my sadness and troubles turned into nothing when I thought of him. 

I hope he likes me too. I sat down on the sofa, staring at the bracelet. "Oppa, saranghae." 

 

*SooHee likes YongGuk but does Yong Guk feel the same? Read on~ ^^ Anyways, follow me on Twitter if you haven't! Love ya~ @VL827*