"You okay?"

Pinch Of Salt

 

"Why did you order me again?" Daehyun asked as we entered the cleaning storeroom. "I told you that I don't like it right?"  

"You did? I don't remember..." I rubbed my chin and said so.  

All of the sudden, history repeated iteelf again, he pushed me onto the wall and his face came really close to my face. Smirking. He moved closer, even closer than before. What does he want?

 I leaned backwards, shut my eyes tight.  

"Now you remember?" He whispered, laughing softly to himself.  

"SOOHEE!" I immediately opened my eyes, as wide as possible. It was JongUp who shouted, "Get lost you bastard!" He ran over and pulled Daehyun away, "ONE LAST TIME, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO HER!"  

"WHAT THE !" Daehyun managed to balance himself, he was fuming. He push JongUp to the side and pulled JongUp's collar, raised him a little higher.  

"Daehyun!" I called. "Stop!" I ordered.  

Daehyun looked towards my direction. "Don't you dare push me.."  He glared at JongUp.

"Please.." I mouthed, pleading.  

He let go of JongUp harshly, "Count yourself lucky!" Daehyun bumped pass me and left the room.  

"You okay?" JongUp rushed over and examined.  

I nodded.  

"Did he hurt you?" He checked.  

I shook my head.  

"Are you really okay?" He repeated.  

"Are you?" I asked as tears filled to the brim of my eyes.  

He opened his arms widely and casually. "Am I okay? OF COURSE!"  

"No. You are scary." I disagreed. "You are the scary JongUp again..." I complaint with watery eyes. "You are back to the fierce, unreasonable and horrible JongUp again!"   I started pounding his chest, "Where is that angellic JongUp, where!" I broke down.

"SooHee.. " JongUp grabbed my hands, "I am sorry.. I am sorry!!"  

I dried my tears, "You don't have to apologize to me."  

"I.. I will be the nice JongUp again. I promise!!" He grabbed my hand tighter.  

"You promised?" I reconfirmed.  

He nodded.  

"Then.. From now on.. Just try to tolerate with Daehyun okay?" I said.  

He smiled, hiding his unhappiness. "Okay."  

"Before this, Junhong and you were as bad as Daehyun." I added. "Now that I can feel that Daehyun is trying to change, I hope that you keep it neutral.. And give him a chance."  

"Um." He obeyed.  

"I know you find it ridiculous and hard to do so, but let's just try.. Okay?" I persuaded.

He nodded and smiled, "You okay, I okay. But if he dares to take advantage of you or bully you ever again, I won't let him off."

"He won't." I assumed. "Let's start work.. It's almost peak hour." I beamed. "Let's go!" I wrapped my arm over his neck.  

He grinned as we started working.  

 

 

 

*Promised adouble updates on Twitter (@VL827)  earlier [FOLLOW ME!!], and here I am, double updates! ^^ I know it is a little boring here but, you know.. I am not like the rest~ ^^ Be a little more patient okay? Keke. Anyways, hows the story up till now? Still coping well? ^^ Do comment and subs and.. Upvote if you can! Love you~ *