"Don't Be Scared, Be Firm."

Pinch Of Salt

 

"SooHee ah! Come out for a while!" Hana-Unnie called while I was stirring the gravy. "Hurry!" 

"Coming!!" I informed and exited the kitchen, "Yes?" 

"WHAT ARE YOU...." Jung Daehyun stood up, exclaimed. 

"SHUT UP!" Hana-Unnie scolded and hit his head with her knuckle. He covered his head and sat back down. 

I glared at him and looked at Hana-Unnie again, 

"SooHee ah, I know it might be a little bit difficult for you, but I am going to hand this Jung.." Hana-Unnie reached her hand to his broad shoulder, "What's your name again?" She diverted the question to him. 

"Jung Daehyun." He rolled his eyes and moved away slightly. 

"Okay, I will just call you Daehyun." Hana-Unnie continued. "Since you know her, I will hand you over to her." Hana-Unnie grinned at him sarcasticly. "SooHee, thank you." She eye-smiled and left. "Before I return, clean the store! The both of you!!" She grabbed her bag and left the shop. 

As Hana-Unnie left, I sighed and left Jung Daehyun alone. 

A firm voice called from the back. "Eh." 

Turned around, it was Jung Daehyun. "What? I am making the gravy, just go ahead and clean." I ordered him, like a boss. 

He hammered the table beside the kitchen wall, "WHAT ARE YOU TO ORDER ME?" 

My heart stopped, but I quickly looked down. A memo was sticked next to the stove:

Don't be scared, be firm.

- Hana ^^

It was from Hana-Unnie, she must have a reason and definitely confident about this. I have to be firm. I faced the front, staring at Jung Daehyun again. Took a deep breath for my lungs to support my gall and to regulate my heart beat. No doubt, he seemed angry and really scary. 

"JUNG DAE HYUN!" I called his name. 

He was shocked, very shocked. "What.. What..." 

"Let's clean the shop together!" I threw the spatula back to the pot, and beamed right away. 

I saw him being taken aback. 

"Follow me.." I ordered, "Here." Not so surprizing but he followed as I said. 

                                            

"Take this, and fetch some water from the tap." I took the mop and passed him an empty bucket. 

He held the bucket and then threw it right onto the floor in the next sec. "What do you think you are doing?" He pushed me against the wall. moved towards and slammed his hand to the side of my face, holding onto the wall. "An Soo Hee." He read my name from the name tag. 

Taking in deep breath and blinked multiple times, "Wh..what?" 

"Scared now?" His eyes were as huge as monsters in my nightmares. "Now let me warn you, I, Jung Daehyun is not someone who you can order around,get it?" His face moved forward, "Another thing, if you dare to tell the ladyboss anything, you are not going to see the sunrise ever again." 

"Don't be scared, be firm." Hana-Unnie words started running in my mind. "Don't be scared, be firm" I mumbled to myself. "GO AWAY!" I pushed him as hard as I could. 

He fell back and hit the metal sink, very hard. "Ah!" Cried in pain. 

"Are you okay?" I quickly helped him up, grabbing his arm, he slowly stood up.

He snatched his arm back, "What do I have to do?" 

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded. 

"What do I have to do?" He repeated. "Are you deaf or what?" 

I quickly  touch my left ear, "It's still here." 

"Oh, you are. I forgot." He commented after seeing my hearing aid. 

"We have to clean the shop, you do housework right?" I questioned. 

"No problem, but before anything, give me a plaster." He kind of ordered me for a plaster. 

"Why do you need a plast...er?" I quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled his right hand over, "You are bleeding!" 

He snatched it back, again. "If not you think I want a plaster for my sticker collection?"

"Come with me." I pulled his hand and brought him out. 

 

 

*Thank you for the subs, comments and upvotes.. and those who followed @VL827 on Twitter! ^^ Much lovesssss!*