STARTING

Pinch Of Salt

 

I limped into the police station with 3 bowls of jajangmyeon, Uncle Kang, the ahjusshi-officer ran out from his table, "Why are you hurt?" He exclaimed in shock and much concern. Facing him with my right ear, I could hear him clearly. Handing him the bowls of noodle, he offered me a seat. 

Sadly, everything was softer. (A/N: Fonts that are smaller and in Ilatic indicated unclear/soft hearing of SooHee)

"Mian-haeyo, I fell from my bicycle just now and toppled the noodles. It's a little less appealing now but they are still edible." I explained. 

He laughed in a fatherly way, "I know, now we are just worried about your wounds, not the noodle. Now tell Uncle Kang. Honestly.. How did you fell?" 

"I..." I was a little decisive. 

"Where is your hearing aid?" He looked again, pointed at his own left ear, asked.

"Did you really fell or..?" Uncle Kang's assistant narrowed his eyes and asked. 

"Since you ask.. LET ME TELL YOU!" I said, pounded he handle of the chair. "That man who just left from the front door is so mean!! He.. He could have pass from another way but he insist of that path.. He pushed me and.. I fell, with my bike. Losing my hearing aid.." I did a grumpy face, pointing at my right ear. "So.. Please talk to the right side, thank you.." I advised.  

"Man? You mean that problematic Jung Daehyun?" Uncle Kang's colleague approached with a first aid box. 

"Jung..?" I blinked a few times, "Szzz!" I hissed in pain as the ethanol wipes touched my scratched skin. "Daehyun!" I added. 

All of them nodded. "He just got bailed out today, he has the worst manner ever!" The one helping with my wound complaint. 

"Third time this month, for your info." The others added. 

My jaw dropped. "Wow.." Shaking my head.

A fatherly laugh came from the back again. "Here's the money.. And as usual, a packet of milk for you, as usual." Uncle Kang appeared again with some money and a packet of strawberry flavoured UHT milk. 

The treating of would was fast as they were experienced, I stood up slowly , still limping. "Gamsahamnida!" I took the money and milk with both hands, bowed and left. 

I stepped out of the place, took a deep breath, "One more delivery to go.. An Soo Hee, you can do it!" I cycled off.... 

 

Cycling passed few different small type apartments, I stopped in front of a terrifying  brick red building. It was terrifying as it was my first time standing so close to one, I felt tiny. 

The building was as tall as the sky, as luxurious as a hotel. 

                                         

 

"What kind of people stay here..." I looked up at the tall buiding and asked myself. "Block 27A.." I looked around, "Correct!" I pushed my bicycle towards the security post. 

The security guard handed me a pass, upon thanking him, I headed up to level 5. 

Timidly, I knocked on the door. "Hi, I am from Amazinger Jajangmyeon, here's your delievery." The door opened. A tall, well-built man was standing right at the door, frowning really angrily. 

"Do you have a watch?" That man asked, "Do you know the time?" He questioned loudly. 

I bowed, "Sorry, there were some delay.... ..." 

I bowed again, passing the basket of noodle to the taller man in front of him. "WHO WANTS YOUR COLD NOODLE?!" The taller man pushed the basket away, landing the porcelain bowls onto the floor. Without a single hesitation, I squatted down to clean up the place. 

"Himchan!" A deeper voice was added on, another unknown person. It was deep, thick and firm. Loud enough for my only abled ear to judge. "What do you, and you! Think you are doing?" The voice  got louder as I turned. A tall, yet very thin guy was at the door, frowning at both Jung Daehyun and the other tall one. "Hi, I am Bang Yong Guk." He introduced. "I apologize for their STUPID act.." He said as he bent down to help.

Amazingly, his voice was loud enough for me to hear him. 

"It's okay Mr. Bang.." I snatched the piece of broken porcelain from him. "It's my..Arg." It wound me "fault..", again. Blood start flowing out my thumb and index finger. 

Mr. Bang immediately grabbed my hand, "You need to get this treated.. Come in if you don't mind!" He helped me up. I swing away as I was raised up being defensive. "Don't worry, I will leave the door open if you are afraid." he assured me. I nodded as agreement and we entered the house...

 

 

 

 

*Sorry for the looooooong wait!~ How this chapter? Hmm, I find it a little bit longwinded but, every story needs a start. And this is the STARTING. PLease show lots of love and support. Thanks for the subs and comments! And also! @VL827 's followers, I love you guys! ^^ If you are looking forward to more, do upvote, comment and subscribe! Thank you!

 

Made by V.Lady (YoungJae.. LOL (Cr: YoungJae's Twitter)*