Bonus Chp: Saranghaeyo

FIRST

2011

"Someone confessed to me today." I was choked by the food I was munching the moment Nicole said it through the phone. Junsu helped me to take my glass while Yoochun poured glass of water for me. I raised my hand to thank them.

"Oh really?" I needed to control my voice. "Who's that person?"

I could hear the sounds of my cracking heart.

"Hyde-san."

Hyde from L'arc en Ciel?! Isn't he married?? OK, calm down, Jaejoong-ah. Let her to finish first. "Hyde-san? From L'arc en Ciel? How come?"

"Yes. We shared same stage in music station during our Go Go Summer promotion."

My heart started to break slowly. 

"Then?"

"During the recording, I was talking with Maeda-san then I accidentally hit his hand." It's just like my heart was hit by a big stone when she described what happened.

"After realizing what I'd done, I looked at him and apologize. But what I've never thought to be happen just happened! He looked at me and said 'Saranghaeyo'."

What?! He's absolutely brave enough to confess during the live broadcast! Another huge stones hit my poor heart and made it turn into small pieces.

"I didn't know what to do! I kept telling myself he didn't say it to me, but I couldn't find anyone else who talked to him."

My poor heart couldn't take it anymore.

"And after the broadcasting, Hyde-san asked to talk privately with me."

What? Asking for a date already? Oh my God! It's too fast!

"What did he say?"

"He said actually, he wanted to say 'kwenchana yo' instead of 'saranghaeyo' but he just picked the wrong phrase. So he apologized."

As I expected... WHAT?!

"That means..."

"It's all just misunderstanding between us." Her laugh was transmitted through the wire. "How silly I was to believe that he confessed to me!"

Thanks God! My broken heart was glued back by the words she said.

"So... there's no confession?"

"Hahaha of course! It's just misunderstanding."

I could see beautiful fireworks in front of my eyes~

"Uh oppa, manager oppa called me and I need to go now. Call you later. Bye oppa!"

"Bye." Big smile was formed on my lips the moment I pressed the end-call button. Yoochun and Junsu looked at me with questions mark above their head.

"Hyung, are you OK?" Yoochun asked me. I looked at him.

He tried to move back when he saw the grin on my lips, but unfortunately my hands were too fast to let him run away from my bear hug.

"I'm reborn, Yoochun-ah!"

 

-END-

 

AN: Another bonus chapter before the next update for you inspired by 'Saranghaeyo' accident by Hyde~ XD Still in Jae's POV! I lol-ing so hard when I heard this story on music station~ kekekeke 

Happy Reading! ^3^