Bonus Chp: In His Eyes

FIRST

Author rant: Arggggg!!! I've been very very very very busy and tired for my new job as Passanger Service Agent as I need to keep running and running everyday. TT________TT the only thing I want to do when I got home was bathing and sleeping. ><

But anyway, I'll keep my promise to update it anytime I have free time, so don't worry. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sadness.

 

It filled the room I was standing. Some of them held it on their heart, some just let it out with tears on their eyes. And the man beside me had been crying for days, leaving his eyes swollen caused by too much tears flowing.

 

"Hyung." I tapped his shoulder. "Be strong."

 

Yoochun hyung looked at me with his swollen eyes. He hugged me. "Thanks for accompany me these days, Junsu-ah."

 

I hugged him back. That day I, Jaejoong hyung, Jihyo Noona and the others came to pay the final respect for Yoochun hyung late father. He and Yoohwan were too shock for the sudden leave of their dad, the most important man in their life. We came here to gave them support to stand stronger with everything happens. Our presence wouldn't take the pain nor fill the emptiness in their heart, but at least we could hold their back when they need us. 

 

"Hyung," Yoohwan tapped my shoulder. "Does Jaejoong hyung get better now?"

 

Ah, yeah. I forgot to say that hyung was feeling unwell just now. He's been crying since the time we arrived in Seoul after our tour and collapsed. He had been receiving IV treatment and this morning he came here again and stay by ourside again. He said, he wanted to be by Yoochun hyung side no matter what, and now he's resting in the room behind.

 

With her.

 

"I think he's better now." I patted his back. "Or I could go over there and see him, OK?"

 

When I stopped in front of the room, I saw hyung was resting his head on Nicole's lap with his hand intertwinted with her. He's sleeping peacefully while Cole just accompanied him silently. As my hand was placed on the knob of the door, the crutches she put near her and the white band on her left ankle caught my eyes. Yup, she came alone here with her injured ankle and her crutches to lend her hand to Yoochun hyung. When I saw her walking slowly to our direction this morning, somehow I felt mixed emotion in my heart. Touched, worry and eased. She's still in her rehabilitation state for her injured ankle, and last even last time I saw she need to get on to wheelchair when they have promotion on Japan. But now, even without anyone on her side, she came alone here with her crutches to give strength to Yoochun hyung and Yoohwan. 

 

Bitter smile formed on my lips. I guessed I could feel why Jaejoong hyung fell so hard for her.

 

---------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------

 

-2008-

 

Jaejoong hyung was walking to our direction with unknown smile on his lips. He's just back from restroom, what made him smiling like that?

 

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?" our maknae Changmin narrowed his eyes as our hyung took a seat near him. "What did you get on the restroom that make you back with those I-got-a-big-prize smile?"

 

Yoochun hyung and Yunho hyung looked at their direction. "I saw one of our hoobae."

 

"A girl?" asked Yunho hyung.

 

He pointed his finger at him. "Exactly."

 

"A very beautiful one?" Another question came from Yoochun hyung.

 

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friends." he nodded. "But for me, she's cute. But unluckily, I don't know who is she and which group she's belong to."

 

Hyung rarely said someone cute or something. And now he's talking about our hoobae enthusiasticly. I could see the sparkling effect from hyung eyes everytime he mentioned those 'unknown' hoobae. I was wondering what kind of charms she had that might bring that effect to hyung.

 

No longer after we finished our preparation for our stage, I heard the knocked sound from our waiting room. It's only five of us remained in this room. The door was opened as Yunho hyung let him opened.

 

"Annyeong!"

 

"Hyunjoong hyung!" called our maknae. Hyunjoong hyung came into our waiting room together with a girl behind him. He introduced her as his hoobae, Nicole Jung from KARA, the group which Gyuri was in. I could see that she has a very bubbly personality, her smile and words somehow could bring good mood to us. 

 

But the things that caught my attention was that Jaejoong hyung's stare on her. Something from her caught his attention, the same spark came from his eyes like moment before. And at this moment I knew that this girl in front of us was the hoobae hyung was talking about before. 

 

"Jung Nicole inmida. Please take care of me, sunbae-nim!"

 

I could the sparks from their eyes. 

 

 

-2009-

 

Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung kept asking me to go with them to the restaurant called Red Kitchen to have our meal there. Actually not only both of them, even Junho asked me to try dish from that restaurant. I didn't knew what made them asked me again and again to try the meal from there until I knew two different reasons from them. For Junho, he said that it's the restaurant opened by the person he knew, Ms Shierly Kim, the noona he kept talking about. And for Jaejoong hyung, it's because the owner of Red Kitchen was the mother of the special hoobae of us, Nicole. After our encounter in the waiting room, five of us get close to Nicole. All of us like her very much. She's nice and friendly, and the most important thing was because Jaejoong hyung kept talking about her whenever we have free time. And after he got her number, his cell-phone rarely left his hand.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" He took his jacket from his chair. All of us were discussing about our contract with SM, and after that we decided to take dinner after we finished.

 

"KARA's dorm." Question mark appeared on our head as we heard his answer.

 

"What are you going to do there? It's quite late already." said Changmin.

 

"I just want to lend her help." that was what he said before he left us. And the following days, we knew that hyung went to KARA's dorm to comfort Nicole. It seemed that hyung had known her for years, he really knew how and when to console Cole. He knew that Cole needed to let out her emotion. He just knew it. 

 

And after our lawsuit with SM broke, I was sure that they were really meant for each other as it seemed that their heart were connected. Both of them could really know when, where and how to support each other. Junho told me that some of the staff in Red Kitchen who happened to be really close with him said that one day Cole came in a rush to meet hyung when the restaurant was about to close. And the day after, she saw hyung leaving before it opened and a moment later, Cole left. Hyung told us everything.

 

She was there for him when he needed someone to talk. Just the same way he did for her. 

 

-2010-

We started to worked as JYJ. We were banned by SM to appeared in any broadcast variety. After joining other company, all we could do was prepared for many concert in Seoul and other place worldwide. Jaejoong hyung even made his debut as an actor in Japan. So we rarely stayed in Seoul caused by our schedule. But hyung never failed to keep connected with Cole, he kept calling and give advice to her since they were going to debut in Japan. He kept monitoring their Japanese activity and called her right away when we had time. 

 

"Hey, how about to visit Tokyo before we leave for Seoul?" We just finished our tour in US and we were going back home after it. But hyung wanted it differently. And I guessed I knew it why. 

 

"Aghh... I'm tired and I want to go home. Why go to Tokyo for all of sudden?" Said Yoochun hyung. 

 

"KARA is going to debut in Japan, right hyung?" I said. Hyung nodded his head. 

 

"So Cori will be there too? Asked her to have dinner with her. I missed her already." Yoochun hyung became too exited after knowing Cole will be there. He really liked her, but not the way Jaejoong hyung do. He's even quite clingy to her, but in a friendly way. But it seemed that sometimes he forgot about our hyung feeling towards her and kept cling on her, just like when hyung want to take her for 'study date' in Tokyo. 

 

"Yah, Junsu-ah! Why did you keep separating me from Cori?" He complained to me after I dragging him away to accompany me buying present for my mom. "I want to spend some time with her too."

 

He's pouting. But for the sake of them, I just ignored him. "Just gave some times for both of them." My words got into his mind. He finally understood why I did it. 

 

The night before, Jaejoong hyung had prepared lot of things to teach her Japanese. After monitoring her Japanese variety, we knew that among their members Cole Japanese was the weakest. So hyung tried to help her for it.

 

As they kept having more and more Japanese activities and three of us kept traveling here and there for our tour concert, they seldom met each other. They only communicated through the phone and Internet. But unluckily, buzz happened after their conversation in twitter became hot trending in the Internet. Several group of the sasaeng fans kept bombarding her with bad messege such as not to go near hyung etc. It's worried hyung so much, so before everything got worse he decided to unfollow her. 

 

"It's the only way to kept her away from sasaeng fans right now."

 

-2011-

"Hyung, have you called Cole?" Asked Yoochun hyung to Jaejoong hyung. I wanted to asked the same question as the news about KARA's splitting crisis kept spreading more and more. 

 

"Not yet, but I have called noona to clear up everything." He paused, "And I'm going to fly to Tokyo tomorrow."

 

"What?!" What hyung said just shocked both of us. "We know that she's there now, but you just can call her instead of fly there."

 

Hyung shook his head. "I don't know, I just feel to meet her. I need to. I bought the ticket just now."

 

"Hyung..."

 

Nothing could stopped him if anything was connected to Cole. Thanks God that their case with DSP ended smoothly, not like us. They had new agreement for their contract. We knew how it hurt to be separated with your friends, and we were happy that Cole not need to suffer from what we have felt. 

 

As they continue their contract with DSP, they continued their activity in Japan. A cute things happened during their Go Go Summer promotion, which made hyung lost his soul for a few good minutes. Hyde-San just 'confessed' to her. It was a misunderstanding though, but it successfully made hyung breaking into pieces. Thanks to it and the rumoured of someone confessed to her in Sydney, hyung finally decided to take step further for their relationship. 

 

"Now or never." 

 

Hyung was filled with excitement and happiness as Cole accepted his confession. He even tried to prepare surprise gift for her belated birthday. He want it to be special. But he didn't know what to give. 

 

"What should I give to her?" He asked us. "I want it to be very special and unforgettable."

 

"Something priceless." Yoochun hyung said it between his munching on his sandwich.

 

I narrowed my eyes to him. "We know that. But the problem is, what should it be?"

 

Yoochun hyung clapped his hand. "Food!"

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Hey, she like eat, right? Making a handmade food or cake is good idea. I bet she'll be happy for it." He insisted. I looked at him them at Jaejoong hyung. I was quite surprise when I saw hyung nodded his head. 

 

"Good idea. But what else? I want to prepare three for her belated three birthday."

 

I'm not the type of romantic guy who able to prepare surprise for girl. But Yoochun hyung was different. He's a pro. I could see from his expression that he knew what to give. 

 

"Your spare key, hyung." He patted hyung shoulder. "Give her your house key and let her know that here is her second home, she's welcomed whenever she feel tired."

 

Hyung looked at him with I-love-you-so-much expression on his face and hugged him. "You're so genius, Yoochun-ah!"

 

"But how about the third present?" I brought his attention back.

 

"It must be something she won't forget in her life." He said in a low voice. Three of us thought of it, but I still didn't have any idea for it. But I knew I didn't need to think about it since I saw the smirk on hyung face. He got what he wanted.

 

"She won't forget it forever."

 

And until now, we don't know what the third prize for her was. 

 

--------------------------FLASHBACK END----------------------------

 

I heaved a sigh as I recalled what was happened between them. Somehow I envy them so much. They just care for each other and able to understand each other even without need to say a word. Just like I said previously, Cole hurt her ankle during their first stage and I know that she might blame herself for being too careless. But at this moment, hyung really know when and how to lift up her mood. 

 

Only hyung could do. 

 

"Oppa?" Her voice brought my soul back. She's standing next to me now. "What are you doing here?"

 

"Ah.. Ani.. I just want to see hyung. Is he OK?" I knew he should be OK. She's here. 

 

She nodded. "He's sleeping now."

 

I looked at the crutch that support her. My hands worked on their own and touched it. "You're going to leave now?"

 

"Yeah. I want to stay longer, but I have rehabilitation schedule today. Sorry oppa~"

 

You don't need to. We're glad that you come. 

 

"Someone will pick you up?"

 

"No. I think I'll go by taxi." She smiled. "Nee, oppa. I need to go now. See you next time."

 

"Bye."

 

She turned around and walked away slowly with her single crutch. I felt something inside my heart as I saw her walked slowly with her injured ankle. Again for the second time, my hands worked on their own. 

 

"Cole!" I caught her shoulder and turned her around. I hugged her. 

 

"Oppa?" I knew she might be confused by my sudden action. Me myself even confused of what I did. 

 

"Erg... Thank you for coming here. For hyung, for us." I loosen my arms from her. 

 

She looked at me and smiled. "It's quite weird to hear it from you." She hit my arm playfully. I rubbed the back of my head to hide my nervousness. "Jaa, I need to go now. Please take care of Jaejoong oppa and Yoochun oppa. And take care of yourself too, oppa."

 

She smiled again before turned her body around. She looked so fragile with two crutches with her. Something I though I will never had filled my heart. I heaved a sigh. 

 

Hyung, mianhe.

 

-END-

 

AN: yep yep~ it's not the main chapter. It's kind of behind the scene thingy for every moment between them in First in Junsu POV. I just need to write it for some reason. ^^ it's written in rush, so sorry if its a little bit unorganized. (_   _)

BUT!! Don't worry my dear readers, if you're waiting for the main chapter it will come soon as I start to write it now. Just help me to pray for more free time for me to write~ hihihi ^^

I luv you my dear readers and my new subscribers! You're the reason why I never want to give up my story! So as always, enjoy the story.