First and Last

FIRST

2013

 

"Wah, unnie..." said Jiyoung while munching the apple we Gyuri unnie bought today. "The story between you and oppa is quite worth to be heard." Eye-smiled appeared on her cutie face, excited.

Hahaha... Yeah, we have gone through many things in our relationship, starting from sunbae-hoobae to lovers. But no matter how hard and bitter it was, I was glad that he was with me, supporting through what had been happening in my life and my career.

I'm proud to call him mine.

"You're really lucky to have him, Cole-ah." said said Seung-yeon unnie, leaning on me with her trademark eye-smile on her small head. "I envy you so much."

I don't know when, the two unnies and Hara joined our baby jing to listening my story with oppa.

I tap unnie's shouldder, "Then hurry find one for yourself Seungyeon unnie." I jokingly said which resulted in a playsul slap on my shoulder.

"Yah, it's not like that I'm not going to find someone." She pouts. Aigoo our unnie is extremely cute. "Just that... That person has not coming to me yet."

Hara put her arm on her shoulder, "Alright unnie, what you have to do now is just be more active and don't be an otaku who always play with your puppies and your anime collection."

Four of us bursted out laugh after hearing Hara's statement, leaving our hamster unnie pouting.

"Ah, Cole-ah," Hara brings her attention back to me, "I forgot to give you something."

I look at her with confusion on my head. She takes one polaroid from her bag that she put on the corner of her bed.Sheepish smile appeared on her face.

I have a bad feeling of it, but the other got excited of it.

"What's it?" I said. But instead of showing it to me, Hara give the first glance of the photo to our unnie then the maknae just slip her head between them.

Three of them put the hand on their lips, trying to hide the excitement, i should say, and the smile. What's it?

"Hey hey, give me some glance of it." I try to take it from them. But failed.

I'm curious.

"You two are just too sweet my dear." Said our goddess unnie.

"Too sweet I should say." I can't see Seungyeon unnie eyes as she said it.

Still giggling Hara handed the polaroid to me, "Be thankful that I'm the one who took the photo. " I look at her with confused expression.

I got what she meant when I look at the photo she said. Blood suddenly rushed to my head and make me as red a tomato as I look the photo.

"Hara-yah! When did you take this photo?" I said feeling embarassed. It's not that I won't tell something private to them, but caught in the place was quite embarassing.

All of them couldn't stop laughing, especially Hara.

Guess I really need to be careful next time when I'm with them.. >o<

 

Few Hours Before...

Hara's POV

I looked at the the two VIP tickets I had on my hand. Cole, who was sitting beside me on the taxi, got too excited on the way to the Tokyo Dome to see the last performance of JYJ sunbae-nim Dome Tour today. As a fans and as a lover.

Actually sunbae gave her 5 free tickets for their show, but unnie-deul were too busy with their own schedule and maknae already had some appointment with our friends, so... Yeah, as the only one left, Cori dragged me her together with her to make things less obvious.

Haha, I don't mind actually.

We didn't visit the backstages when we arrived as we decided to do it when the show finished. As expected from the legendary group, their perfomance were spectaculer. Their voices really brought us to the another beautiful world we never knew. I saw not few of the fans were brought into tears as the show go on.

And so did my chingu.

As the show finished, Cole dragged me to the backstage to see our star, or simply her superhero.

"Oh, Cori you're here~" she got a bit disappointed as she couldn't see her hero among them. She could only see Yoochun sunbae and Junsu sunbae. And it seems that people surround them were they family.

I bowed to them. "Congratulation for the success show, Sunbae-nim."

"Omo~" one beautiful middle-aged lady was walking to our direction. I bowed to her. "Are you Nicole-ssi? Oh, you're much more prettier than I've ever thought." She open her arms to give Cori a hug. Later she's to be known as Junsu oppa mom.

"Annyeong haseo~" as expected from Cori, she get well with everyone fast. Both of them get along very well. Auntie even asked for taking photo together with Cori to keep as their first meeting present. So did Junho sunbae.

Even though they got along well, I could see that her attiontion wa not fully in this room. Hes eyes, by chance, always looking surround and try to find someone. Of course we knew who she's looking for.

"He's on the last room on the left." Said Junsu sunbae as he patted her head lightly. "Guess you need to find him there because I think he'll not come here for a moment since he still has a thing to do there."

"Oh, really?"

He nodded. "Don't worry, we'll take care of your friend here." and patted my back. I nodded agree.

"Thanks oppa."

As she left the room, Yoochun oppa came to me with a playful grin on his face. What did he have on his mind?

"Hara-yah~ Have you ever think what will happen when both of them left alone together?" Haha guess I got what he got on his mind. "Let's follow them and see what happen."

Fun idea. I was agree, but seems that Junsu oppa was opposed of it.

"Nah, just give them privacy okay?" He looked quite serious. But how come it could stop the mischievious Yoochun oppa to do what he wanted? He wouldn't let his band-mate to let him so.

"Come on, Junsu-ah." He patted his shoulder, "It's not like we will invade their privacy."

He started to pout as Junsu oppa didn't give any respond to him. "Alright, buddies. I promise we will leave if they got more you-knw-what,  OK?"

He dragged me together with Junsu Oppa to followed Cori without caring about Junsu oppa respond. We saw Cori enter the room in the end of the hall and we followed her inside, of course without she knowing.

"Annyeong haseo~" She greeted all of the staff inside and bowed. Some of them were quite surprise to see KARA's Nicole to pop up suddenly on the back stage, but some who were quite close with sunbae knew the reason why she's here.

With some signal gave, the staff left the room and let them alone. We let them to pretend that they saw no one, means us, when they left the room.

And the show begin.

Hahaha~

Yoochun oppa dragged me and Junsu oppa to the side with some decoration that block their way to see us. He seemed to be a professional stalker-to-be. Hahaha He patted my shoulder lightly, mischievious grin on his lips.

"wow~" I was suprise to see the polaroid camera on his hand. He really prepared well for it.

Just like a professional Paparazzi.

OK, just come back to the our observation object. They stared at each other as all of the staff left the room. Smile on their lips.

Jaejoong oppa opened his arm wide, "I thought you didn't come." He signed her to come to him. "How's the show, my princess."

Cole come closer to him, taking his big warm hand with her. "As always, oppa-deul were amazing."

He pulled her closer and let her sit on his lap, encircling his arm on her waist, while the oppa beside me started to get too excited with the view.

'Keep quite, sunbae.' Hope he could heard what I said from my eyes.

"Just like that?" He looked at her tender, "Nothing you could praised for me ONLY, not us?"

Playing with his pretty hair, she smiled just like a proud mother. "Of course you're great, but Junsu oppa and Yoochun oppa were great also."

He pouted.

"Yah, could you just praised me without bringing anyone else." Three of us were laughing so hard as we saw the pout on his mouth. So did Cole. She let out of loud laugh as the man he's admiring so much pouting just because she didn't praised him individually.

But the next second she landed a sweet kiss on his forehead. "You're great oppa. I was touched during the entire show."

He tightened his embrace on her waist and leaned his head on her shoulder. The view we captured now was so warm. No words fill the air for a good few second as they stay still there. They just seemed enjoy each other presence after long time no see each other. I knew that kind of feeling.

He lift up his head to look at his lover. Put his palm on her cheek, he rubbed her face try to feel the realness of her presence.

"Thanks for coming, Cole-ah~" he paused, "I thought you won't come."

"How could I?" she replied, put her forehead on his. "I promised you I will, right?"

Their faces were so closed as they could feel each other breath on their nose. I guessed.

"Yeah. But it can't be helped because I missed you so."

Oh my God. NOt onl me, but the two oppa beside me were never thought that he would said such a word. I didn't know why, seeing them was just like watching the movie on your plasma.

HIs gaze over her was so tender and lovingly. No more words needed. They just simply cuddled together, feeling each other presence. Oppa leaned up for a kiss. It was stared slowly and tenderly. It was a nice soft and sweet kiss at first before everything got more passionate. He pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss. They kept pouring the feeling of emptyness they had when they were seperated for such a long time.

Sending and acceping their love for each other.

I could feel the passion they had. When I decided to drag the two oppa beside me, I just get to see Yoochun oppa brought his polaroid to pictured this moment. I tried to stop him, but it's too late, we got the photo already.

"We could get everything from Hyung with this photo." Said yoochun oppa with playfull smirk on his beautiful face.

Sorry Cole-ah. You couldn't blame me for it.

Blame your oppa~ lol

--------FLASHBACK END--------

Cole POV

I put my palm on my face to hide my embarasement. So its's not only Hara but aso Yoochun oppa and Junsu oppa? I could feel blood rushing on my face.

"You need to thanks me Cole-ah, cuz I help you to take it from Yoochun sunbae." This chingu... She keep laughing without caring about me.

I hide myself behind Gyuri unnie. It's just too embarasing. "Unnie! Hara was making fun of me~"

She patted my head like a loving mother. She always did. "Hara-ah, just stop it already."

"You can have it if you want." Said hara as she stop laughing. As I tried to take it from her, she hide it back on her back. "Take it i you can."

"Yah!"  I chased her all over the room, try to take it back. "Gve it to me."

I almost get it if only Jiyoungie didn't come to lend a hand. "Yah, jiyoungie!"

"Unnie!" I tried to seek help for the 88-line unnie who were laughing so hard on their stomach without even care to help me

"Aigoo, Seungyeonnie~ Our baby is grown now~"

Unnie!

------END-----

 

AN: My dear readers! Finally it reach the end of this story~

I'm so sorry for the very very late update, but I tried my best to update it an never let it hanged up. But I'm not really satisfied with the end but, I decided to end it here... T_T

Why the title is 'First and Last'? because it's the start of the story and yet the end of the story~ LOL

OK~ And for the last in FIRST, i want to thanks all of you who like my story and antiipating my story~ ^^

Thank you! And I love you all~~~