First Rumor

FIRST

 

2010

Ahh~ Finally I was able to finish bathing. Now it's Hara's turn to take a bath after our tiring recording, while I was drying my hair. We shared room this time.

 

Ah, yes I forgot to tell that we were in Japan for our Jumping promotion. That day we just finished our recording for EXILE Tamashii. We went shopping, eating and studio recording with them. It's fun, but very tiring too. Their personalities were quite different from their scary looks. Hahahaha They're nice.

 

I took my phone and logged in to my Twitter account. I had been addicted to it lately. Expressing what you had in mind and commenting to your friend's post might be quite fun. I had followed almost all of my friends who had registered for it.

 

Hmm? Wait a moment. I suddenly realized that I hadn't followed Jaejoong oppa's Twitter. Did he have one? I should ask him.

 

To: Jaejoong oppa

Oppa~ Do you use Twitter? Kekekeke Let me follow you!

 

I pushed the send button. Ah! I forgot he's at the other side of the world. He might be busy now, so I didn't think that he would reply me fast.

 

But unexpected things happened when he replied me the moment I put my phone back to my bed.

 

From: Jaejoong oppa

You can follow me @mjjeje. Tell me yours too, I'll follow you later. ^^

 

I replied his message immediately, telling him my account. Wow, oppa have so many follower already. With me following him, the number will be increased for at least one.

 

I put my phone back to my bed after following him. 

 

"Hara-ah~ I'll go to Gyuri unnies room now."

 

After hearing her reply, I took the card and leave our room. I guessed I left some snacks on unnies room! And my tummy ask me to take it back now.

 

***

 

"Unnie, lend me your hand cream." Giant baby who now lying on Hara's bed was asking for the hand cream I just bought yesterday. "Please~~~"

 

This kid, could she just asking without agyeo? She really know how to use her powerful weapon. The unnies, especially Gyuri unnie and Hara would never be able to say no to it. Well, actually me too.

 

"You said lend you, so you have to give it back to me next time." I said it playfully. Hahaha she's pouting.

 

I grabbed my phone, no message or miscall. My cellphone had been silent today, except for Twitter alert. Maybe it's because my friend knew that I was still in Japan, so they didn't call me. Only one person called me quite often during our stay in Tokyo, Jaejoong oppa.

 

He'd been busy at the other side of the world  recently, but he kept calling me during our Japanese promotion like he always did. After watching our Japanese variety, oppa kept telling me to work hard on my Japanese. He said my Japanese was getting better, but it's still broken in some way. Hahahaha I knew mine was bad.

 

But these two days he hadn't called me yet. I knew he might be busy, but honestly I missed his voice.

 

I logged in to my Twitter account, the first post I saw was recent post made by oppa, so it's means that he was online just now. Haha I guessed I need to post something now.

 

'Oppa~~ You don't call me this days~~ lol'

 

I didn't want to specifically mention him, I still need to save myself from his fans. Haha But I hope he knew that I was referring him with my post.

 

I reply tweets of my friends after I post it. Sound of my Twitter alert reached my ears when I was searching news and articles through Naver. I looked at the notification.

 

Oppa replied my tweet.

 

'@_911007 Are you in Japan~?'

 

Ha! Glad that he knew that I was referring to him. Smile was curved on my lips when I read his reply.

 

'@mjjeje Yes! Keke You're still suffering from jet-lag? Are you done with your bath?'

 

He told me before he couldn't sleep at night lately. Yeah it might happen when you travel to the other side of the world. It happened to me when I first came to Seoul.

 

In his next reply, he said that his body was in quite bad condition. Poor him. He must be very busy. We randomly talked about things we usually discussed. But as always, I always happy whenever I chat with him. The difference was that now our conversation was gone public as we chatted through Twitter. But I didn't think it would be a problem since it's a conversation that everyone would have with their friends.

 

Nothing special.

 

***

 

"Cole-ah~ do you hear me?" Hmm? Hara put her head close to mine, try to get my attention back.

 

"Ah, mianhe. What did you say?"

 

"I said, when will you finish your curry? I'm hungry~" her sweet gummy smile got into my vision. She's the greatest fans of my homemade curry, I could say. She was helping me by preparing the side ingredients of it.

 

"Be patient, chingu-ah~ We just started."

 

I asked her to go back to living room. We just came back from Japan and today we had no schedule so I decided to make curry for our DSP staff and family.

 

"Cole-ah~ It's seems that the netizen already get over the case of your Twitter convo with sunbae." Seungyeon unnie brought her iPad to kitchen and took glass of water. "It's better to keep the interaction private next time."

 

Unnie patted my shoulder. She's referring to the buzz happened after my conversation with oppa in Japan last time. Our conversation became hot discussion topic on network. It even became headline in the online news. I didn't find anything special with it until I realized the problem.

 

It's oppa I was talking with, the famous idol here in Korea. Sometimes I forgot that every little things we'd done would be observed by public. By fans and media. And since the buzz happened I'd never tweet oppa again, so did oppa. And yesterday night I found him unfollow me. And he hadn't called me since then.

 

What? Why should he call me often then? I'm not even his girlfriend or something. Why should I become unhappy just because of it? Ridiculous! Okay... He must be busy. Yes, he was. But.... Ugh!

 

"Yah Cole-ah! You scared me, you know." Oh, Hara suddenly took a step back when my hand almost hit her. She was a little bit scared by my sudden self-grumble.

 

"Ah, mianhe."

 

She showed me my phone. "You get a call."

 

"Who is it?"

 

"No number." Huh? Who could it be?

 

"Could you help me to press the loudspeaker button?" My hands were wet because of the ingredients.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Cole-ah~"

 

The familiar voices filled the room. It's the person I was thinking before, Jaejoong oppa.

 

"It's you, oppa? I was wondering who's calling me with no number."

 

"Ah, mianhe~" I could feel he's chuckling on the opposite. "What're you doing?"

 

"Cooking curry." I answered him short and simple. It's true that hearing his voice brought my mood up again, but still...

 

"So, you're already back to Seoul? You're in dorm now?"

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"Oh, Nothing. I just want to make sure. Cole-ah~ I'm entering elevator now. Call you later."

 

"Yoboseyo? Oppa, yoboseyo?"

 

"Ow, he cut your call." Hara helped me to pressed the end call button. "I put your phone on the dinning table."

 

He called me after long time, but not even after one minute he cut the call. Hff...

 

I continued cooking my curry. I prepared to make lot of it, because our member and other DSP family and staff like my curry. It's been so long, so I decided to thanks them for supporting us for long time.

 

When I was making side dish for today's lunch, the sound of the doorbell rang through the living room.

 

"Jiyoung-ah~ Open the door, please." I could only see our maknae on the living room, so I asked her to open the door. Who's that? Delivery?

 

"Ah! Anyeong-haseo sunbae!"

 

Sunbae? Who’s coming? I guessed it was delivery. I washed my hand and dry it before I left kitchen. The moment I entered our living room, the figure of someone I’d not seen for several months appeared.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Cole-ah~” he patted my head. “Long time no see.”

 

“What are you doing here?” I got bit surprise by his sudden appearance here in our dorm.

 

But before he able to answer my question, Jiyoung popped up between me and Oppa.

 

“Sunbae bring us some souvenir and food from USA.” She swings the chocolate bar in her hand. Seeing this cute little creature in front of us, oppa couldn’t help but smiling and ruffling her hair.

 

“Yes, I come to give it to you.” He took one of the chocolate from the plastic bag he brought then gave it to me. “Nuna said you like this brand of chocolate. I bought it when I visit LA.”

 

“Ah, annyeong-haseo sunbae!” Gyuri unnie, Seungyeon unnie and Hara came out from their room to greet oppa after hearing his voice.

 

Greet them back, oppa gave them the souvenir he brought. All of us got some. When they were busy looking at the souvenir, oppa walked into our kitchen and checked on the curry I was making.

 

“It smells good.”

 

“What are you doing by visiting us all of sudden oppa?” I asked him straight.

 

“Nuna told me that you’re back, so I come to bring the souvenir here.” I gave him a glass of water and take a sit. “So, do you still receiving some bad message through the twitter?”

 

“I think no.” I received too much mentioned in a day and I couldn’t read it one by one, so maybe I got one but I didn’t know. I might miss it. “You got one?”

 

“Nope. I’d seen some bad message addressed to you after our last conversation, and I guessed it come from my fans.” I could see apologetic expression on his face. Actually I read the previous message asking me to not to go near him he mentioned just now, but I didn’t think telling him that I know would make him feel better.

 

“Mianhe Cole-ah.”

 

It’s not his fault. I’d never blamed him for this, because I got used to receive bad message like that from the fanatic fans from my male friends. What I could do is just ignore it.

 

“It’s OK oppa. I’m fine.”

 

“You know that I unfollow you in twitter?” I nodded. I knew and it made me a little bit unhappy. “I hope they would stop bothering you after I did it.”

 

Huh? So that’s the reason why he did it? To put me away from his sasaeng fans?

 

He patted my head again. “I won’t let them send the harsh comment to you again, so don’t worry OK?”

 

I nodded. Actually I was fine with it. Like I said before, I was used to it. But… Somehow what oppa did really make me happy. I’d been wondering why he didn’t call me recently and even unfollowing me on the twitter. I was happy he told me that.

 

“Jaa~ Oppa need to go now.” He gulped the remaining water from his glass. “Oppa still has schedule to do today. Manager hyung has been waiting on the parking lot.”

 

“Sunbae, why don’t you stay for lunch? Nicole is making curry today, you should try it. It’s really delicious. ” Hara asked him when he was walking through our living room.

 

“Maybe next time. I have something to do this afternoon.” He politely smiled to our member. “See you next time!”

 

I walked with him to our dorm front door after waving goodbye to our member.

 

“I call you tonight. And don’t forget to tell me if you received some bad massage through the net, OK?” before he left our dorm, he patted my head again. I nodded.

 

“Bye oppa.”

 

I closed the door and walked back to our living room, but I was surprised by our members who were looking at me with giggle on their lips. Oh ow…

 

“Sunbae come just to give us the souvenir?”

 

“Or maybe to see you, Cole?”

 

“What? Wait a minute. What’s your relationship between you two?”

 

“Ah unnie, the chocolate is delicious.”

 

Four of them bombarded me with lot of question in the same time. I thought the best thing I could do now is to ignored them before they go further.

 

“Cole-ah! Answer me!”

 

-END-

 

AN: Yay! I have more free time recently, so I decided to update faster! ^^ Thanks for the new subscriber and the comment! You give me strength and support to write more about heronic~ I really happy that you enjoy my story! Thanks you!  >_<

Yep yep! It's actually the twitter convo which make me started to ship Heronic, so no matter what I need to write something about it~ XP

 

Don't be a silent reader and give me comment! ^^ Happy reading~