First Encouragement

FIRST

2012

"Arg!" Damn it! Why did I become like this?? I couldn't even walk properly by myself. I looked at the clock on the wall, it's 6:30 in the morning, and I was awake. Or should I say, I couldn't even sleep properly last night, thanks to the pain I got on my foot.

 

'You sprained your left ankle ligament. Please don't put too much pressure on it or it will get worse and induce sequelae in the future.'

 

What the doctor said kept ringing on my head. Why could things like this happen on the most precious time in our life?! I was too careless and hurt myself during the first day of our solo concert. And as the result I was not only hurt my ankle, I also put the mess on our concert!

 

At this moment, I really hated myself for being too careless!

 

I walked slowly to the window with the help of my crutches. The glow of the sunset was reflected by the snow that covered the road. It relieved bit trouble on my head for a second, but as the pain came and struck my ankle my mood dropped.

 

Ring... Ring...

 

Who the hell called me in this early morning?! Put the crutches near the window, I jumped with my right limb to get it faster. The ringing sound of my phone just make me a little bit annoyed.

 

"Yoboseyo?!"

 

"Your voice scared me a bit." giggling voice passed through the wire of my phone. "You're wake up, Cole-ah?"

 

"Ah, oppa..." I lowered my volume. "Yeah, I'm awake. What's up?"

 

Ding Dong...

 

"Great then." What he meant by it? And by the way, who was it? "Could you open the door first?"

 

It's not him right? I walked slowly to the door and looked through the peep hole to find his grin on it.

 

"Morning-call service!" it was the first word come from him as I opened the door. A bag of grocery on his hand while his cell phone on the other.

 

He walked inside, leaving me in awe. He put his phone on his pocket and grabbed my left arm and leading me inside, closing the door with his feet. 

 

"Why are you doing here?" My soul come back to me as he sit me on my dinning table.

 

Put the grocery bag on the table in the kitchen, he put my apron on. "I just have morning excercise." Gulping the water from my pooh mug. 

 

"You don't have a habit of morning excercise." I narrowed my eyes. Chuckles was heard as he touching the back of his hair nervously. 

 

"You know me so well." Of course. "I'd like to have breakfast with you today. Is it enough?"

 

He looked at me grinning.  "Alright."

 

He poured me a glass of warm skim milk before started making the hot cake and French toast for two of us. I've ever tried the dishes made by him, but not for cake or dessert. Hope it's as delicious as the main dishes he always make. 

 

"You want it with more chocolate sauces or less?" Instead of maple syrup, oppa prepared chocolate sauces for our hot cake. 

 

I love chocolate. And I love it more when I was in low mood. 

 

"More, please." He poured the syrup on my plate and put it in front of me. 

 

He put the another plate of French toast on the table, with slice of butter and golden syrup on it. I've never seen this serving method. 

 

He took of my apron. "Eat it when it's still hot. It will taste better."

 

It's smell good. I took a bite on it. 

 

"It's delicious!" It tasted good. "But I've never seen this serving method. Is it your original recipe?"

 

He shook his head while munching his hot cake.

 

"I learnt this eating method when I visited Hong Kong last time." He helped me to cut it into small slice. "People there like it very much for their snack."

 

I think I love it too. It's delicious, so did the hot cake. Another bite I put in my mouth. I was wondering if oppa was a good cook in his previous life. Everything cooked by him is delicious, it really satisfied my tongue. 

 

I finished it fast and gulped my milk. My mood was lifted up as my stomach was full. 

 

"How is my cooking skill?" He stood beside me, arms on my shoulder. 

 

I put up my thumb. "Perfect."

 

"Great."

 

With his right arm still on my shoulder, he picked me up and carried me in bridal style. 

 

"Oppa~ What's it?"

 

He carried me to my living room and took a seat on my sofa. He placed me on his lap and let my head rest on his broad chest. I flinched a bit and burried my head on his neck as his thumb rubbing my swollen ankle. 

 

"Still hurt?"

 

I nodded. It's better than last night but its still hurt. He took the ice bag he put on the table and put it on my ankle slowly.

 

"Get better now?"

 

"Yeah. Komawo-yo, oppa."

 

Oppa landed light kiss on my forehead. He placed the ice bag on the table then brought me to his hug. 

 

"You got too excited last night?" He paused with chuckle on his lips, "Nuna said you sprained your ankle on your solo stage."

 

My mum really like to tell everything to oppa. "Of courses I got excited. It's our first solo concert after five years struggling. I was just too stupid and hurt my ankle."

 

Yes. I was too careless. I created the mess for our solo concert. I made my friends and family worried about me. I made kamilia worried. And at last I made oppa worried.

 

"Hey, don't blame yourself." He brought my head under his chin. "I know how you feel about it. I felt the same when we stood on our first stage."

 

I put my hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Hearing the stable beat on heart somehow shoote me. 

 

"But... Doctor told me to take rest or my ankle would get worse." I paused, "But we still need to be on stage tonight. Ottoke?"

 

I never want to disappointed anyone, especially for people who always there and support me. It's the day we were waiting for. I wouldn't let my mistake ruin it.

 

"As a professional," he paused and lifted up my head to look at him. "I will ask you to go on and stand on stage tonight."

 

That's the same thing I had on my mind. Standing on stage and sing is my dream. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

 

"But," He caressed my cheek. "As your man, I want you to take a rest and take care of your feet. Abandon and put too much pressure on it will only make it worse."

 

I heave a sigh. "What should I do?"

 

"Just follow what you think is right. I'll have your back."

 

I smilled when oppa pinched my cheek. The man in front of me really know how to use his words and presence to calm me. Whenever I need support, he's here. Whenever I couldn't find the answer, he guide me to it. Aside from being a lover, sometimes oppa more look like...

 

"What makes you giggling like that?" Said him as I started to giggling of my own thought. "Something on my face?"

 

I shook my head with chuckle still plastered on my lips. "Oppa, do you know what I just thought?"

 

"How could I?"

 

"You remind me of my mum." I couldn't hold my laugh as I saw the expression on his face. 

 

"Noona? What makes you think like that?"

 

"The way you treat me, your gesture and attitute just now were just like a mother." I said between my smile. "And yep, I just want to ask. Could you just stop calling her noona? We are together now, and if you keep calling her noona it means that I need to call her unnie instead?"

 

"Well, I think she'll be glad if you call her that." I punched his arm playfully. 

 

I stared at oppa beautiful side profile while we were talking about how should he called my mom. I was so thankfull for his presence today. Again for I didn't know how many times he lead me to my answer. In the speed of light, I left a kiss on his right cheek.

 

"Thanks oppa."

 

He narrowed his eyes  with his cheeky smile on his lips. "Just one my cheek?"

 

"How do you want me to?" I know what's on his mind, but I decided to play dumb.

 

"One more here," he pointed on his left cheek. "Here." Forehead. "And here." Lips.

 

"Why should I?"

 

"Here for coming here in the morning, here for making you breakfast and here for loving you." he pointed the same spot as before. The important things was his priceless expression.

 

"I don't want to." I turned away my head while holding my smile.

 

"Really?"

 

I nodded.

 

"You won't give me whatever I do?"

 

I nodded again.

 

"You'll regret it."

 

In no times, oppa attack me with ticklish attack over my belly. "HAHAHAHA Oppa! Stop it! hahahaha"

 

"You said you won't regret it." he said without stop his hand. "So, will you give me now?"

 

"No! Hahahaha! " I wanted to run away but his grip was too strong. I need to think the other way.

 

"Ouch!"

 

It worked. He stopped it. "Cole-ah?"

 

"Arg.. My ankle is hurt." I said reaching my left ankle, pretending to be hurt. It's my turn to show him my acting skill. Hahahaha~

 

"Mianhe, Cole-ah!" He looked at my ankle with full of concern on his face. "Does it hurt? Mianhe."

 

"It's hurt." I pretending to be hurt and hold my laugh when his attention was on my ankle.

 

"Does it---"

 

"Pfftt.." Oops, I couldn't hold my laugh anymore. "Hahaha... Just kidding, oppa."

 

My acting skill was great right? Oppa was fooled by it. It's my revenge for--- Wait... Oppa's expression started to change. He looked angry now.

 

"Oppa, mianhe. I don't meant to..."

 

"Is it funny?" His stare piercing me. "Do you know how scared I was when I thought I hurt you?"

 

"Mianhe..." I rubbed his cheek but he just ignored me and turn away his vision from me. "Oppa~"

 

What should I do? Oppa was angry of my jokes. Did my joke was too over? "Oppa.."

 

Oppa even ignored my last weapon, aegyo. Ottoke? "I didn't meant it, I'm so---- Gyaa!!"

 

I was shocked when I felt on my sofa with oppa on top of me. My eyes went wide as I saw the grin on his eyes. Oh ow, I was the one who fooled.

 

"Your acting skill is good, but mine is better." He said as he my cheek with my his finger. I gulped nervously as I was trapped between the sofa and oppa.. His smirk didn't help a little bit. Before I able to make a protest, I was silenced by pair of oppa's lips.

 

OK, whatever. I gave up. Struggle against him was useless. My hands was on his chest, but now they move on their own to his neck bring him more into me. I could feel oppa's grin as I respond to the affection he gave me. Small moan came out from me as he slid his hand to my back and oppa took this advantage to enhance our kiss to be more passionate. After the brief contact, I pushed oppa away leaving both of us breathless and panting for more air.

 

"Enough to ease your anger?" I said while playing on his chest with my finger.  He shook his head.

 

"Not a little bit." He my cheek with his thumb. "But I will ask for it later, because you really need to sleep now, or dark circle around your eyes will get wider."

 

He planted a kiss on my forehead and stood up. I grabbed his hand and stop him when he wanted to leave me. "Could you stay here before I sleep?"

 

He nodded and patted my head without let away my grip on his left hand. "Don't worry. I'll stay." Oppa sit on the floor grabbing my hand.

 

He lulled me with his angelic voice. Our intertwined hand send me calmness and his warm on my hair sucessfully induce hypnotic effect on me.

 

In a minutes, I felt into sleep...

 

***

 

"Nicole!"

 

 

I turned around and found Boa unnie coming to my direction with our maknae. I was on my chair, waiting for my ankle to be treated after we finished our second stage. Unnie and our staff didn't let me to move around too much so, I just waved my hand to their direction.

 

"How's your ankle?" asked Boa unnie. "You looked so energetic tonight."

 

I just want to open my mouth, Hara just popped up from nowhere and answer unnie's question.

 

"It's hard to not when you have someone on your back." I looked at my chingu's mischievious smile.

 

She knew that oppa accompanied me this morning since she came with manager oppa to take me for our Inkigayo recording. Oppa was still there when she arrived, so during the journey to Inkigayo I was bombarded by lot of questions from my same-age friend. I told her everything, and now she told them everything I told her.

 

"Oww~ You got a sweet man, kids." said Boa unnie while patting my head. My cheek turned into red shade when I saw even Gyuri unnie and Seungyeon unnie were there with giggle on their face. If only I could move feely, I would leave them. All of them really like to tease me.

 

But really, I thanked oppa for accompanying me this morning. If it's not him, I guessed I wouldn't be able to make it smooth tonight.

 

"Speak of the devil." I heard the familiar phrase from Seungyeon unnie. When I looked at her direction, she pointed her finger to the door. It's him.

 

"Annyeong haseo, sunbae-nim!" our members and Boa unnie greeted him in unison.

 

"Annyeong haseo." he bowed back to them. "You girls did a good job!"

 

"Thank you, sunbae!"

 

He moved his eyes from our members to my direction. Our eyes met. He smiled.

 

"Nicole-ah~"

 

And I love it when he called my name.

 

-END-

 

AN: Updated! Yeah~ ^^ I've been so busy and lazy lately, so sorry for the late update~  (_ _)

Hihi~ It's a little bit rush, so it's a little bit disorganized.. kekeke and yeah, since I still on my fluffy mood so I made fluff for this chapter~ For the one who waiting angst or something darker, I guess I will make it for the next or next two chapter XD

 

As always, please leave comment so I can make improvement in the future~ Happy reading! ^^