EPILOGUE

FIRST

-20xx-

 

Annyeong haseo! My name is Kim HeeJoon, or you can call me Autumn. I'm a 6 years-old and I started to enter the primary school this year. Seonsaeng-nim and my classmates like me so much and I'm happy about it. My classmates said that I have a cute smile and friendly. Seonsaeng-nim said they like me because I'm a good and polite girl, and not forget to mention that I'm a good and clever student. And for it, I need to thanks my parents, aunties, uncle and my grandparents. But of course the most fortunate things I got were the inheritance of the inferior gene from my mommy and daddy.

Last week, during the Korean Language class, Soensaeng-nim asked us to tell our classmates about our family. The best one would be presented today during the parents day. Yesterday, soensaeng-nim announced that I was one of the selected student. Actually, I asked mommy and daddy to come today to our school, but mommy said daddy can't come because if he come there would be chaos caused in our school. I don't really understand what mommy mean by that, but since daddy promised me that he would take me to Everland this weekend, I forgive him for not coming. Mommy also said that she couldn't come because of her working schedule. I was unhappy though, but I know mommy and daddy were very busy, even I could see them on the Television sometimes. And it seems that many people like them so. But, it's OK, because Grandma come today on their place.

"Kim HeeJoon, now it's your turn."

My classmate claps their hand when my name was called. I took my paper and walk to front desk. I bowed, and I saw grandma waved her hand to my direction.

I started to read my work.

My Family.

My name is Kim heejoon. I live in Gangnam with my daddy and mommy.

My daddy is Kim Jaejoong. He works as a musician. Sometimes we can hear his voice through the radio and broadcast. Although he always busy with his works, he love me and mommy very much. What I love most from daddy is his warm voices. Everytime he was off from works, he always spare his time to tell me some story before sleep. When he had day off, he liked to take me and mommy to somewhere to enjoy delicious food and sometimes we just stay at home and he will do the delicious dish for us. I like his home-made food the most.

My mommy called Jung Yongjoo, or most of people prefer called her with Nicole. Just like daddy, mommy also works as singer. She was born in USA, so her English is very well. She taught me how to speak English, but together with me, she's still learning Korean from daddy. Mommy likes to bake cookies and cake for us everytime she has free time. Not only me, even aunties and uncles also like her home-made cookies.

I love my daddy and mommy very much and so do they. Beside my daddy and mommy, our family also consisted of my aunties and uncles. On my daddy side, I have eight aunties and grandparents And from mommy side, I only have Shierly Grandma in Korea because my grandpa live USA. But I still have four more aunties and two uncle beside our blood-relative. The two uncles are Micky ahjussi and Junsu ahjussi. Both of them also work in entertainment industry just like daddy. They are his beties and brothers. And the other four auties are Gyuri-yeoshin, Seungyeon imonim, Hara imonim and Jiyoung imonim. Mommy said, five of them went though the hardest time together in the past. Mommy treat them like her own sister.

Ahjussi-deul and Imo-deul love me as much as mommy and daddy do. So I'm happy to be born in this family. I'm loved and taught well by my parents and my ahjussi-seul and imo-deul.

I love my family.

My classmate clapped their hand as I finished. I looked at grandma and she put her thumbs up to me.

I put my thums up to her.

***

"Mommy!" I run to mommy direction as I open the door. Grandma take me home as soon as I finished my school. She said mommy and daddy will come back earlier today.

I love mommy's warm hug. "Oh my baby Autumn," she kissed my forhead, "Are you hungry? Mommy's going to cook something for you, you want curry or something else?"

"Curry!" I love mommy's curry most.

Mommy pinched my cheek playfully. "Then change your clothes and wash your hand sweety. It will be finished soon."

Following her instruction, grandma help me to change my clothes. I told mommy that seonsaeng-nim praised me for my good job immediately as I finished washing my hand. She also told me that she's daddy's fans since her high-school period. It's means that before I was born right? And for today's English class, I also get highest mark among my classmates. They envy me to have mommy who was good at foreign language.

"I'm proud of you, mommy." I gave mommy a kiss.

She smiled warmly to me. "I'm more proud to have you and your daddy, my sweetheart." she hugged me again. "And now, since your daddy's sleeping on our room, how about waking your daddy up and tell him about it?"

Did as she told me to, I run to their room and wake him up.

"Appa! Wake-up appa!" I shake his body softly, but he's still mumbling in his sleep.

"Appa~"

Still no responses.

"APPA~~"

Waking daddy'd up is hard, but I won't give up!

"APPA~"        "OPPA~"

***

-201x-

Jae POV...

"OPPA~" Slowly I opened my sleepy eyes. I saw the sweet smile of Nicole in front of me. "Yah, how long would you want to sleep, Oppa?" This girl was on my apron, preparing our dinner. The scene from my dream flashed on my mind. 

I smiled secretly. 

"Seems that you have a good dream for a short nap, you keep smiling all the time." She said as she walked back to kitchen. "What kind of dream did you have oppa?"

Dream that I really wanted to realized very soon. I slid my hand on her slim waist, resting my head on her shoulder. "Uhm... Something really sweet."

Chuckle left her lips. "What's that about? Mind to share it with me?"

I left soft peck on her cheek. "I had a dream about Autumn Kim."

She turned her head to my direction. "Who's that?"

I gazed at her brown eyes tenderly with mischievous smile on my lips. "You don't know know who's she?" She looked me in doubt. 

I helped her with her dish, still leaning my head on her shoulder. "I remember on your showcase in 2011, you told your fans that you'll name your kid with Autumn and left the Korean name for her daughter. Autumn Kim."

Wide smile plastered on my lips naturally as I reply the scene on my dream. I could feel a bit shyness from Cole. "Oppa... How could you..."

"And her Korean name is Kim Heejoon. Do you like it?"

"Oppa.. So.. You mean you dream about our... Daughter?" She said shyly. I nodded. "How's she looked?

I closed my eyes, and slowly the image of Heejoon entered my mind. "She has my eyes, but as she smile she looked as much as you with her lovely eye smile."

Both of us smiled as the image of our kids was drawn in our mind. "She has your lips. But overall she looked much like me."

"Hahaha... You really make me want to see her soon." She said out of nowhere. Every words she just said stimulated my adrenalin and made my heart raced faster. I held her shoulder and turned her around to face me. 

"Cole-ah~" I hold her hand tightly. I left a kiss on her palm. I took my fifty thousand won from my pocket. She looked at my hand confused. I flipped the money to form something. 

A ring. 

I kneeled down in front of her. "Will you be the mother of Kim Heejoon?"

She put a hand on , surprise. I could see tears sparked from her beautiful eyes. "Marry me, Jung Nicole."

"Yah... Oppa~" she said between her tears and her laugh. "You're not going to propose with it, right?"

"Oh, princess, as long as you promise me to be Mrs. Kim I'll going to propose to you again in a better way, twice, thrice until you got the best proposal on your entire life... So.."

"Have I ever said no?"

What did she said? I saw her smile get wider. "You what?"

"No matter how's your proposal be, I guess I had no reason to refuse." She said tenderly. 

I stood up on my foot, "Tell me clearly princess." I hold her shoulder nervously. 

She nodded her head softly. "I will."

The sudden rush of happiness initiated me to pulled her to my embrace. I'd never felt the joy I has this moment. I lift her petite body and swing her  around to express my feeling. 

"Oh my gosh, let me down oppa." I just couldn't control my emotion. "Oh my god.."

I claimed her sweet lips with mine as I let her down on her feet. We shared kiss before, but this time was different. It's much more sweet and warm. I took her hand as we separated. I put my paper ring in her slim finger. 

"I love you, princess." I kissed her finger lovingly. 

"I love you too."

I lean forward for another kiss until her arm pushed my chest. "Something's burnt."

And in our surprise, the ignored dishes on the fire spread the smell of burnt things. "OH MY GOSH~"

"My food, ottoke~"

Laugh escaped my lips as I saw her worry for our meal. 

"Yah, oppa~" she pouted. "Instead of standing there and laugh, help me with this."

I just can't stop laughing. I could feel this moment would be replayed again somewhere in the future. 

After we started our own family. 

"Oppa~"

 

-END-

 

AN: Finally, FIRST really reach its end! TT____TT I'm happy that I'll able to finish this story. And of course not to forget to thanks all of the support and love given by you my dear reader. Without you, FIRST is nothing. >3<

Thank you for your support! Please support my upcoming story SOON! XD 

Bye bye!