First Stay - Part 2

FIRST
2012
 
 
"You might stop staring at me like that, oppa." Even thought I still closed my eyes, I could feel he was staring at me for quite long time after I came back from dreamland. 
 
He my cheek gently, "Teach me how to, my dear." Still his eyes on me. 
 
This man. How could he started our new day with such a cheesy word. But thanks god I got used to it, already. 
 
"Guess my messy hair would help you to do that." Yeah, no one in this world would have such a beautiful hair on the moment they just wake up. 
 
"Not a bit, baby."
 
OK. Not worked, so I opened my eyes to see the close-up image of my special man. And I needed to take back my previous statement because I could see his beautiful hair not even got a bit messy after sleep. Or was he just finished his hair treatment before I wake up? Ah, whatever. This man in front of me hadn't been known as one of the most beautiful man in South Korea for nothing, right?
 
His beautiful smile greeted me. "Morning, princess." He said as I felt his lips on mine for a second. It seems he's getting better. 
 
"Morning." I closed my eyes as dizziness struck my head. Half caused by his sudden action and half caused by the things happened night before. Guessed I caught a cold or maybe fever after poured by rain yesterday. 
 
And it seems that oppa noticed it too. 
 
"You alright, Cole?" He put his palm on my forehead. "You got fever, too?"
 
I launched my reassuring smile to him. I didn't want him to blame himself for it. "Just a bit cold, I'll take medicine later."
 
"Hey, sorry for it Cole-ah." He caressed my cheek. 
 
"It's not your fault, oppa." I swung my hand lightly. "It always happen on the weather change season."
 
"But it might get worse after you stay with me the whole night."
 
Pabo oppa. Just before he wanted to say another words, the sound of my growling tummy interrupted our conversation. I looked at him and vise versa. We bursted out laugh in the next second. 
 
"Aigoo~ Cole-ah~" he ruffled my already-messed hair. I slapped his shoulder playfully. 
 
"If you're feeling guilty in making me cold, just make me some of your best dishes for my breakfast, oppa." 
 
He gazed at me with all of his love to me with his smile, while his long fingers the bangs of my hair softly. Just before I wanted to open my mouth again, he landed a gentle kiss on my forehead. 
 
"Anything for you, princess." He said while giving my hand a gentle squeeze. "You just sleep a little bit longer, ok?"
 
I nodded. It's not a bad idea since I felt a little bit dizzy this time. I looked outside and it's sunny day. But guess its quite cold outside since it's time of winter breeze to come and greet people in Seoul. But no matter how's cold outside, I still felt warm here in his bed. I didn't know wether it's caused of his presence or whatever, but the only thing I knew was the warmth I felt made me more sleepy. And the next second, I was welcomed to the dreamland...
 
***
 
Jae POV
 
Ting!
 
Ah! It's the time to take out my own-recipe-garlic bread out of the oven. Hmm... It's smell good! I was sure that my princess would love it. 
 
After placed it on the table, the smell of my pasta called me back. I needed to finish it before Cole wake up. 
 
I went to the nearest department store to buy the ingredients to make pasta and garlic bread. She'd ever said that she missed the food she ate during her school time lately, so I learnt how to make the western food from the cuisine book. 
 
"If I always eat your dishes everyday, I'm sure I'll gain more pounds in a short time." She said after finished my seafood pasta, few slice of garlic bread and cup of mocha. It's a bit too much for breakfast. Erg... Or maybe I should include this meal as our lunch since it was 2pm already? Haha..
 
She's sleeping for a while caused by her light fever. Hope she'll get better after resting more. 
 
"Oppa!" She instructed me to sit beside her and swing several boxes of her Disney DVD boxes she bought last time. "Let's watch some movie."
 
"You're free today?" I sat and put my hand on her shoulder and pinched her chin playfully. 
 
She looked at me, grinning. "I won't be here if I don't."
 
This girl. 
 
I ruffled her hair lovingly. Pushed the play button, she's leaning to me, positioning herself in her most comfortable place in my embrace to watch her favorite Disney movie. 
 
While she's focusing on her movies, I'd rather focusing on the lady lying on my embrace. My oversized shirt on her make bare shoulder was exposed on my vision. It's look so inviting, made me want to take a bite on it. Even in just wearing pair of hot pants and my over-sized shirt, she looked so hot with her hair loosely tight up. 
 
I gulped. 
 
My hands was traveling from her shoulder to her waist. Hugging her more tightly. I didn't know if she could hear my increasing heartbeat right now. 
 
Only her can do this to me. I won't let anyone else to have it. 
 
"Cole-ah~" She looked up to me. 
 
"Yeah, oppa?"
 
I planted a kiss on her temple, "I have watched your solo MV and your dongsaeng new MV." 
 
Grin appeared on her lips, "Then?"
 
Huh? I pouted. "You're quite touchy with Jongsuk-sshi and your dongsaeng."
 
She sit on her own with her grin get wider. "Aigoo~" she pinched my cheek, "Guess this oppa is jealous, right?"
 
I pouted. 
 
"You don't like it?" She rubbed my cheek with her thumb. 
 
Instead of answering her question, I took her to my lap. Now we're sitting face to face, so close to the other. 
 
"Tell me, who would like to see his girlfriend cuddling with other man like that?" I left light kiss on her chin. "Or flirting with her nam-dongsaeng-deul?"
 
"Hey~" she put her forehead on mine, "You must understand the rule of the entertainment industry more than I do, right?"
 
I stole one kiss from her. 
 
"I do." I said in a low voice. "But it can't be helped caused it's you."
 
I laid her on my big sofa with me on top of her. I looked at her tenderly, but still with some desire on my eyes. "It can't be help because you're too precious. You're too good to be shared."
 
I brushed my finger on her hair, still couldn't put my eyes away from her grinning face. 
 
"You know I just want to help them right?" 
 
I nodded. 
 
"And that's enough." She said. "As a public figures, I belong to my fans and public. But as a private person, I'm yours."
 
We stared into each other eyes, completely ignoring the move we were watching. 
 
"Have anybody ever told you that you're beautiful, baby "
 
She smirked. "Yeah. But have anybody told you that you're so cheesy oppa?"
 
"Yah!" I yelled playfully, welcomed by her chuckling. "You need to watch of what you said, or you'll regret it."
 
"I won't." She challenged me. 
 
I smirked. "I'm sure you will."
 
My lips met hers before she able to respond. She tried to get away from me, but it's useless since I was much stronger than her, so she gave in. Ignoring the sound come from the movie we played, I kept pouring my love for her and Cole was accepting with whole heart. 
 
"Cole-ah~" her name tasted so sweet between our kiss. I started to kiss her more passionately as I felt she was give in, her lower lips which made the first moan come from her sweet lips. I started to explored on every inch of her sweet mouth and our tongues started to fight when they met. 
 
My hands started to reach the buttons of my over-sized shirt she wear that day. She slapped my hands when I reached the third buttons of her clothing. But I kept trailing my hands to her firm belly and gave it a light squeeze which make her let out the second moan. 
 
It's the music to my ear. 
 
We broke our kisses to catch some breath, but I never took my eyes from her beautiful eyes. I saw the light red shade on her cheek. I gave a light kiss on it. 
 
"Baby, have ever somebody told you how beautiful you are?" I played with her hair. 
 
She smiled and put her left hand on my neck. "They did, but you don't." Sheepish smile curved on her lips. 
 
"Am I?" I playing dumb. "I've never told you that you're beautiful because you're gorgeous, my princess."
 
Her laughing voice filling the living room as she heard what I said. "Oh my god, oppa~" she slapped my shoulder playfully. 
 
"And I forgot to tell you that you're..." I brought my head near her ear, "so y today." I planted a soft kiss on her exposed shoulder, collarbone, her neck and lastly on her lips. But before my lips reach hers, she put her hand on my lips. 
 
She shook her head. "I caught a cold. It might be transmitted to you if..,"
 
I caught her lips once more to cut her words. "I don't mind if it come from you."
 
Cole circled her arms on my neck and bring my head closer to hers. Our lips were only few centimeter left. "If you're willing to take, I'm willing to give too."
 
Her husky voice tickled between our lips, and the next second I knew was that she claimed my lips with her sweet one. My right hand was wandering from her face to her torso, enjoying the curve of her well-trained body. Just like a hypnotics, I was drunk in her kiss. Our show of affection to each other become more passionate and full of desire until...
 
'Hyung! Answer my phone immediately!'
 
I jerked up as I heard the familiar voice of my buddies, Park Yoochun ringing in my room. I was thought he was there until the same voice and the same words was repeated and transmitted from my phone!
 
'Hyung! Answer my phone immediately!'
 
I looked at the display monitor and it showed :
 
Yoochunnie Calling...
 
"Yoboseyo, hyung! How are y---?"
 
"YAH PARK YOOCHUN! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME IN SUCH A WRONG TIMING??!" 
 
I yelled at him for 'disturbing' us at the moment I pressed the answer button. Oh, wait. It seemed that it was Junsu voice instead of Yoochun. 
 
"Junsu?"
 
"Hyung, your voice really scared me you know~" oh it's really Junsu. But I knew Yoochun was beside him because I could hear his laughing voice near him. 
 
"Ah, mianhe Junsu-ah~" I lowered my volume. 
 
"Do you like my voice as your ringtone, hyung?" This time came Yoochun voice. I guessed they the loudspeaker function right now. "It's nice right?"
 
"Hell no!" He was laughing so hard as he heard my answer. So did Cole. She sit on her own and took my phone, the loudspeaker option. 
 
"Chunnie oppa, Junsu oppa anyeong~"
 
She looked so happy talking to my brothers. Pout was formed on my lips naturally. 
 
"Oh? Cori-ah~ you're there to take care of our hyung?"
 
"Hmm. Chunnie oppa, have you had your meal yet?"
 
I took my phone back, "Guess he's finished his already." I said.
 
"Hyung, are you getting better?" Asked Junsu. "Seems yes since you got personal babysitter beside you."
 
Another chuckles was transmitted through the phone. Those two...
 
"OK hyung, just rest more. And don't transmitted your illness to our Cori~" said Yoochun. "Take care Cori-ah~"
 
"Bye oppa-deul."
 
Finished. 
 
I searched for the setting on my phone. I changed the personal ringtone for those two kids. I'd never let their voice to interrupt my activities anymore. 
 
My mood got a little bit crumpy after the call I got. How come they called me in such a wrong timing~ 
 
I felt Cole's arms wrapped on my neck when I was busy selecting the ringtone. "Hey, big boy. Are you ok?"
 
She smiled when she looked the expression on my face. "It's good to get concern from your buddies right?"
 
I took her to sit on my lap and wrapped my arms on her slim waist. I rested my head on her shoulder. "It's good. But too bad it's on a wrong timing."
 
She cupped my face and lead me to look at her in the eyes. Our nose met, I could feel her breath. "Smile~"
 
I leaned up a bit for a kiss. "Should we finished what we did, baby?"
 
"Why not?" Smirked. 
 
It's somehow , and wasting no time I pressed my lips on hers. Holding my neck, she brought me closer into her and kissing me tenderly. Without any hesitant, I bite her lower lips hungrily. 
 
I wanted her so bad. 
 
I picked her up on my embraced without left my lips from hers. I used my feet to closed the door of my room when we arrived. We broke our kisses for air, I laid my lady slowly on my bed and crawling on top of her. 
 
"Oppa," she paused, "You're sure your neighbor won't hear us right?"
 
Her beautiful hair got messy because of me. I trailed my finger on her face.  "No one will hear us princess."
 
I trailed a series of butterfly kisses on her collarbone then her neck. "And I don't mind if they do..." I said huskily on her left ear. 
 
"Yah, oppa!"
 
I sealed her lips once more before she was able to make any protest. 
 
I smiled between our kisses. Both of us. 
 
She's mine. 
 
And she knew it. 
 
I belong to her. 
 
And I knew it. 
 
"Yah! Oppa! Don't left mark there!"
 
***
 
Cole POV
 
Ah, my back was hurt. 
 
I parked my car on the place near our company. We need to practice for our next performance, so I came to practice more. 
 
"Anyeong~" I greeted my girls who came earlier than me. 
 
They greeted me back. "You're cold, Cole-ah?" Said Seungyeon unnie. 
 
"Uhm... A bit."
 
And without even able to sense it, Hara already standing behind me and took my scarf away. I was panic and tried to stop her but it's too late. 
 
It's exposed. And Hara knew it. 
 
"Oh my god, Cole-ah!" Seungyeon unnie covered in shock. "You know you might give our stylist unnie a heart attack with that right?"
 
She pointed on the red mark on my neck while my same-aged friends smirking beside me, leaving me burnt with embarrassment. 
 
"What's wrong Seungyeon-nie?" Gyuri unnie came to see what happened. "What's going--- oh my god!"
 
Hara's laughing so hard when she looked the expression on our leader. Her laughing voice get louder when our unnie started to protect our maknae's innocent eyes. 
 
It's all oppa fault. 
 
And he need to pay for it!
 
-END-
 
 
 
AN: Soooooooooo sorry my dear reader for such a late update. (_  _) my life has been so crazy *and yeah I got writer block syndrome~ oops* so yeah~ ^^"
BUT I managed to give one more part before 2013 end~ haha it's my new year gift for you all! XD
 
back to this chapter. Actually I wanted to tried to make some rated chapter, but it seems it failed~ >.< so I changed it~ haha so how could I called it, semi-rated? Kekeke 
btw, I was planning to put an end on this one-shot collection. Maybe two or three more chapter? I apologize for it, but I'll promise I'll come back for a new story in the future~ but dunno when.. =.= and thanks a lot for the support you gave me!
 
so just enjoyed this chapter, and dun forget to leave me comment~ ^^
 
And happy new year everyone!