First Gifts

FIRST

 

2011
 
I looked at my song partner, Jung Jinwoon, then pointed up my right thumbs. We finished our recording. After the producer gave us 'OK' signal, we left our studio and welcomed by the red-haired unnie, Kim Boa. 
 
"You two did a great job!" Unnie patted my shoulder after high-five ing with Jinwoon. 
 
"Mianhe, unnie." I hugged her arm. She had been here before I arrived. As always, she's in charge of guiding us for our song recording and lent her voice as the background vocal for song produced by Sweetune. Today's the recording of my solo song, Lost, for our first solo concert in Seoul. I was quite nervous, so we need to record it again and again. 
 
"Ei~ It's OK." She patted my shoulder.
 
"But noona, your voice is really daebak!" Jinwoon took his bag from sofa, then looked at his cell-phone. "Ah, mianhe Nicole. I need to go now."
 
He patted my head and bowed to the other recording staff and unnie. "See you next."
 
"Bye!"
 
I turned around and see grin on unnie's lips. She put her long arms on my shoulder. "He's nice to you. Does he like you?"
 
I didn't think he did. I know him, he's my friends. He had no feeling for me. No more than friends. I shook my head.
 
"He won't. He's just being a nice man." I said. "He just be a gentleman to anyone."
 
"Really?"
 
"Sure!"
 
"But you look happier today when he arrived. Do you like him?" I looked at her. "Ah~ I forgot that you're occupied now."
 
"Unnie!"
 
Just like my members, Boa unnie like to tease me a lot. By the way, she knew about my relationship with oppa. She caught me in hand when I was talking with him through the phone this afternoon.
 
It's been several weeks after we became a couple. But unfortunately, thanks to my schedule in Japan and oppa's schedule, we didn't have any opportunity to meet or even have a lunch or dinner together. We just communicated through the phone like before. I missed him, but it couldn't be help. We need to earn money, right?
 
"Don't you need to leave soon?" Yep, just like what unnie said, I need to leave earlier. He asked me to.
 
Oppa said he wanted my time tonight. 
 
"Just go now before he blame me for not letting you go."
 
"Unnie~ He won't." Smile plastered on my lips. I'm sure he wouldn't blame anyone. "He will understand."
 
"Now you even help him to make an excuse already?" She shook her head. "You've changed, Nicole-ah."
 
"Unnie~"
 
Hahaha I knew she's joking. I knew her well too since we had been friends for about three years. They said our personality just match each other. Just like 88 line unnie, Boa unnie had taught me lot of things I need to learn in this industry. Our relationship was just as close as I had with my members.
 
I took my bag from the sofa. Unnie helped to take my phone which I placed on the table. I hugged her lightly.  "I need to go now, unnie."
 
"Ah, I need to go too." She took her bag and her cap. "I need to back to B2M for practice."
 
Greeting the recording staff in the studio, me and unnie left. "I drive you."
 
"Sure. Thank you"
 
I took my car from the parking lot. B2M was located near our DSP headquarter. It would take about 5 minutes from here, so to thanks her for helping me today I drive her there.
 
I almost there when I heard the sound beside the song played on the radio. 
 
"Your phone is ringing, Nicole." unnie help me to take my bag from the back seat and plugged in the earphone for me. 
 
It's oppa. Something come to my mind. I want to play with him.
 
"Don't you need to answer it?" Unnie asked me as I kept driving without even want to answer his call.
 
"It's OK." I pressed the end-call button.
 
Let him waiting for a while would be fun.
 
He won't mind right?
 
***
 
"Jung Nicole! Why don't you answer my phone?"
 
Not even a 'hi', not even a hug or even just greet me sweetly after several weeks separation, that was the first sentence came out from him as he opened the door for me. But I don't mind. I did it on purpose. Haha 
 
I smiled. "Mianhe, oppa~"  
 
He let me in and close the door. I hugged him. I know it would make him feel better, but the good aroma from the kitchen was calling me, so I released my arm from him and bouncing to the kitchen. I couldn't resist delicious food!
 
"No entry for tonight, lady." Oppa stood in front of the door, hands on his waist blocked the way to his kitchen.
 
"Wae-yo?"
 
He grabbed my shoulder and turn me around, "Because it's my first surprise gift for you tonight."
 
"Gift?"
 
He made me sit on his big sofa, hands still on my shoulder. "Yes, princess. A gift." He patted my head. "So, be a good girl and wait for me, OK? It won't take too long." 
 
He looked at me with his child-like gaze. I didn't know what was on his mind, but the smile on his lips made me head nodded beyond my control.
 
I decided to be a good girl for tonight, so I sit and wait quietly. Oppa helped me to the hi-fi to accompany me. I was fine at first, because I still have my phone to play with. But as oppa continued cooking our dinner, the delicious smell from the dishes kept coming and tease me. I couldn't take it anymore! I need to make a move!
 
I walked slowly to the kitchen. When I stopped on the door, I could clearly see the back view of him, the man who able to make me laugh and cry. Not in a bad way though. He was dancing lightly while humming our latest Japanese single, Winter Magic. Could you imagined one 25 years old man dancing to our Aegyo Dance? Haha I surely adored him.
 
Oppa didn't know that I was standing behind him. He enjoyed his cooking session too much. I slid my arms on his waist and peeked to the dish he was making. He turned around in a second with my sudden appearance. 
 
He looked at me and pinched my cheeks. "Yah, I said no entry for tonight, remember?" 
 
"Your food asked me to." I grinned. Uh, that delicious food! I wanted to taste some of it.
 
"Be patient and wait outside, ok?"
 
I looked at him with the puppy expression I learned from Seungyeon unnie. Unnie said it will work on 90% of the male species when words didn't work on them, especially Korean man. Hahaha let me see if it works on oppa too.
 
Yes! Smile appeared on his lips. He patted my head, "It won't work, honey. No is no. Go back to dinning room, ok?"
 
Alright. I was failed. "Oppa~"
 
He sighed. "You asked me to do this, princess." Not even before I had time to asked the meaning of his words, oppa carried me on his right shoulder.
 
"Oppa!"
 
He sit me on the sofa. "It's almost finish, be patient." He cupped my cheeks. 
 
I looked at him. He looked at me with his big doe eyes. I gave up. 
 
"Alright."
 
He patted my head and walked back to the kitchen. My stomach was growling, thanks to oppa. I took a piece of chocolate from my bag and had a bite. I thought my decision to put some of it in my bag is right.
 
I felt pair of arms wrapped on my shoulder when I replied Dongwoon message in kakao talk. I could hear oppa's breath on my ear. 
 
"Is it Dongwoon?" His husky voice sent the ticklish feeling on my neck. "What's wrong?"
 
"Ah," I looked at him, "He's asking for Jiyoung number."
 
"Oh? He has feelings for your cutie pie?"
 
"It seems like that." Smile of a very proud mother appeared on my lips. All of my members do. We proud of the growth of our maknae, from cute little girl to young beautiful lady. "He's been asking lot of questions about Jiyoung lately."
 
"Ah~"
 
"Who won't fall for her?" I turned around, "She's beautiful, cute with good manner. She received lot of confessions lately."
 
Oppa nodded his head lightly. Suddenly, one question popped up on my mind. "Oppa."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Have you ever liked our maknae?" I didn't know why I was asking a question like this.
 
"I have." He answered it fast. It hurt a bit. "As you said, she's pretty and nice."
 
Smile on my face disappeared when I saw smile on his face.
 
"If I met her earlier in 2008, I guess I might fall for her."
 
I hit his arm and turned around, let my back to face him. I always happy when I heard somebody like our members, but not now. I didn't even like it for a bit.
 
"Hahahaha..." I persisted to not look at him. But soon as his laughter stop to mixed with the song played from his hi-fi, I felt his arms wrapped on my shoulder and his head on the crook of my neck. "Hey, I don't mean it. It's just a joke."
 
I ignored his words.
 
"Cole-ah..." He sent me a shiver through my spine when his lips touched my bare neck. "Mianhe~"
 
His soft voice just hard to resist. I gave up. I looked at him, still with pout on my lips. Another peck he gave me on my cheek.
 
"Oppa--"
 
"You know," he cut my words before I able to finish it. "There's three reasons why I couldn't fall for Jiyoungie."
 
"Three?" He nodded.
 
"First, she's too young for me. Our is too big."
 
So if Jiyoungie was few years older, it won't be a problem? Not accepted.
 
"Second, she's your sister."
 
Again, if she's not my members there's still possibility? Not accepted.
 
"Last, she's not Jung Yongjoo."
 
Our eyes met. His gaze was so tender, enough to make every girl melt by just staring at it for few seconds. He cupped my head.
 
"I promise, from now on, I will fall for Jung Nicole only." Even though he's mine now, my heart still able to beat a little bit faster every time sweet words escaped from oppa's lips. "Unless there's another Jung Yongjoo appear in front of me."
 
"Oppa!" I slapped his hand. This oppa!
 
"Hahaha Aigoo~" he pinched my chin. "Alright, let's eat. It's finished already."
 
I looked at him then to the hands he lent toward me. Seeing me gave no responses, He grabbed my hand and lead me to the dinning table.
 
"Hurry or the dish may get cold."
 
***
 
"Hmm~" I took the last pieces of shrimp from my plate. "You must be a good cook in previous life, oppa."
 
Oppa held his chin with his hand with smile on his handsome face. He finished our dinner a little bit earlier than me. "Like it, honey?"
 
"You're the best!" I said. "After my mum."
 
Chuckles left from his lips as I said that words. He made me lot of delicious food tonight. All of them were my favorite like seafood pasta, kimchi jiggae etc. Yup, both western food and Korean food. He made it all by himself. Not only the main dish, oppa also prepared cake for me. He said it's for dessert.
 
Oppa took the plates and ran it over the sink to clean it. I tried to help him, but instead he asked me sit quietly on the sofa. 
 
As he finished washing the plate, he brought the cake he prepared to me, complete with candle on it. It's look like a birthday cake. What?
 
"Oppa, it's not my birthday or yours." I paused and pointed at the cake, "What's it for?"
 
"I said before, it's the first gift I prepared for you tonight." He said, "It's for your birthday on 2009."
 
"Huh?"
 
"I've never had time to celebrate your birthday since the time I knew you. I missed three birthday, so I prepared three presents for you tonight to make up for it."
 
Silly. Oppa was too silly. But somehow his sweet actions warm my heart.  
 
"Jaa, tonight's dinner and this cake is for your 18th birthday." He gave me the first bite of it. It's sweet, very sweet. I'm not a fans of a sweet things, but I like this cake. 
 
When I was wondering what my second gift would be, oppa took a small box from his pocket. Omo! Wasn't it a ring box? Was it for me? Ok, calm down Nicole-ah!
 
"OK princess, this is your second gift." Omo! He gave me the box. "It's your 19th birthday present."
 
My heart beat a little bit faster as I received the box oppa gave me. I opened it slowly, anticipating what would I see when the box was opened. But it seems that it's not like what I thought. What??
 
"A Key?"
 
I blinked my eyes twice. It's really a key. What's this for? Why oppa gave it to me? 
 
Oppa told me that he knew what was on my mind by the tender smile on his lips. He took me into his embrace and let my head rest on his broad shoulder. 
 
"Cole-ah~" he caressed my cheek lovingly. "From now on, here will be your second home."
 
I lifted up my head. Our eyes met. "You mean..."
 
"It's the key of my house." He tightened his embrace on me. "You can come back here whenever you want."
 
"Oppa..."
 
He grabbed my bag and took out my key ring. He linked the key he gave me on it. He swung it in front of me. 
 
"Welcome in Kim's resident." He stated. "You can come back here whenever you feel tired."
 
I encircled my arms on his waist. How couldn't you be the luckiest girl when you have the best man by your side?
 
"Thank you, oppa." I said in the volume that could be heard by me and oppa only. "So, what the last surprise would be? My 20th birthday present?"
 
"Oho~ You're impatient already?" He pinched my nose. 
 
Of course. He never failed to surprise me with everything he done. 
 
"Tell me."
 
"OK. But you need to close your eyes first." 
 
I chuckled when I saw the grin on his lips. He looked like a little boy who want to surprise his parents. What it would be? 
 
"Hurry."
 
"Alright, alright." I felt he left my side as I closed my eyes. 
 
"Yah, don't open your eyes." I tried to open my eyes but failed. I could hear oppa switched the lamp off. No longer after it, I felt one hand was on my eyes and the other one held my left hand. Oppa lead me near to the big windows on the living room, then opened the curtain that covered it.
 
"Ready, honey?" I nodded. "Now you could open your eyes."
 
I followed his instruction. The glimmering lights slowly passed through my pupils as I opened my eyes. The next seconds, I see the beautiful night view of Seoul. The lights came from the street, building made the night looked so glamorous. I could see the crescent moon and the stars in the clear sky. One word to describe the nature paint that fill my vision: beautiful.
 
"Oppa, it's---"
 
My words was cut by oppa as he wrapped his arms on my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. I could feel his heartbeat on my back. From the reflection on the window I realized how small I was on his embrace. 
 
"You really like to hug me tonight." I played with his finger. I felt the warmth on my back as I laid on him.
 
"I always do." He said. "I've never want to let you go."
 
He ran his finger from my hair to my cheek. Oppa lifted up my head to look at him. Our eyes met. The moonlight just increased the beauty of his eyes. I could feel his warm breath as his face come closer into mine. The next second I knew was our lips met for the first time. I blinked once and move back a bit in the moment of surprise.
 
"Oppa--"
 
"Shh--" He muttered and claimed my lips for the second time. His kiss was like the way he treated me, tender and soft. I smile between our kiss. My first kiss.
 
I turned around and placed my arms around his neck, playing with his hair. Our sweet kisses grew more passionate when oppa bit my lower lips and made me gasped. I could taste the mixed favor of the light alcohol and chocolate from the cake I ate before when our tongue met and teased each other. My hands worked on their own and bring myself more into him.
 
A small moan shamelessly came out from my mouth when oppa's hand wandering from my back to my belly, caressing here and there. His touch was so sensual and making me drank more into him. I felt my body temperature raised more with every contact between us, but I didn't mind. As long as he's with me, I didn't mind even when my body was too hot and have to explode.
 
After kissing for several minutes, giving and receiving each other affection we broke the kiss and breath for air. 
 
"Cole-ah~" he said between his husky breath. He put the palm of his hand to my red cheek, my throbbing lips with his thumbs. "Happy belated birthday."
 
He leaned down for a peck on my lips."It's the third gift for you tonight."
 
"Hmm?" I look up to him.
 
As he pulled me into him, I rest my head on his chest, still catching more air.
 
He leaned down to my ear. "Your first kiss." his husky breath and voice was enough to send me shiver.
 
"You said before in the Radio Star," he paused "You want have your first kiss with back-hug."
 
I looked at him with amusement on my face. How could he remember the little things that I randomly said on air? It's a little bit silly for him to try to realize it, but honestly I was touched.
 
"You know, how hard it was for me to restrain myself not to kiss you before tonight." he grabbed my cheeks with his two hands, giving me eskimo kiss. "Your lips was too sweet to be ignored."
 
I smiled. "Pabo..."
 
"I am." He leaned down for another kiss. "And it's because of you. Just you."
 
I was giggling between our kiss, thanks to his chessy words. Oppa playfully bit my bottom lips and pulled away. He gazed deeply into my eyes.
 
"Well, after tonight, your lips is mine. Only mine." He tried to peck my lips, but my hand was fast enough to stop him. He whined.
 
I shook my head. "My lips is not yours." I said playfully. "I'm an idol too, and maybe in the future I need to use it for for my career?"
 
He pouted. I laughed because of the view in front of me.
 
"OK, I understand." he said. But the next second, what I saw was the mischievous smirk on his lips. "But before it happens, I want to take it as much as I want!"
 
"Yah!" He started to tickling me and attacked me with his playful kiss. "Ahahaha Oppa, stop!"
 
"I won't!"
 
I kept avoiding his 'attack' playfully. "Andwe-yo~"
 
"Cole-ah!"
 
Oppa...
 
Thank you. 
 
I was glad that it was you.
 
-END-
 
 
AN: Sorry guys for the late update! T_T I've been very very busy with private life. BUT, I tried my best to spare my times to write it, and finally I have time to write it last night. Hehehe it's a little bit rush, so error might be found.
 
Yeah another subscriber! ^^ Thanks for subscribe my story. Hihi and the one who gave me comments, I luv you! ^3^
 
How do you think of this chapter? Too cheesy? XD I like to write fluff recently so maybe I put too much sugar in this chapter. Kekekeke hope you enjoy it. ^^
 
Dont be a silent reader and give me comment~ Happy reading! ^^