First Stay - Part 1

FIRST
2012
 
"Noona~" 
 
Some voice reached my ears when I entered the DSP building. When I turned around, I saw the two maknaes of A-Jax, Seungjin and Seungyeop, were bouncing to my direction. I waved my hands. 
 
"Seungjin-ah, Seungyeop-ah~" my two dongsaeng looked so energetic. "Just come back from school?" 
 
Nodded, the took of the yellow blazer of their uniform. "Yup, manager hyung just drive us back from school." Said Seungyeop. 
 
"And what are you doing here, noona? Aren't you supposed to have your holiday?" 
 
I showed the cake box I brought to the baby tiger, "I just walking near this area, and when I passed by the cake shop I bought several cake to you guys."
 
My two cute dongsaeng looked so excited when they heard about the cake, as expected from shikshin. Haha After talking for a while, three of us went inside the practice room and gave my hoobae the cake I bought. I was so happy when I saw the smile on their face while enjoying the cake.
 
After chatting for a while, I left the DSP main building then called the number I was familiar with. 
 
No one answer. 
 
I called the other number, and in a minute the owner of this number picked up my call. "Cole-ah, what's up?"
 
"Ah, a Yoochun oppa anyeong. How are you oppa?" I could hear his voice clearly transmitted through the phone. 
 
"Not bad. What's up?"
 
"I just want to ask if you're with oppa or not, because I called several times but no one answer." I walked away from the building, get ready to take the taxi. 
 
"Nope. Maybe he's just sleeping at home because this morning when I visit him, he looked a little bit pale." He said. "If you have time, you could visit him."
 
"OK, thank you oppa!" 
 
I waited for a taxi near our company. I didn't know what kind of bad luck had been following me this day, the raindrops started to pour while I had no umbrella on my bag. But God didn't treat me that bad, because the taxi arrived after few minutes of waiting. And after few minutes ride, I arrived in his apartment building. 
 
"Oppa?" I called him in the moment I entered the apartment. But still no one answer. "Oppa where are you?" 
 
He should be there because I could see his key was placed on the rack it usually placed. Looking at the kitchen and found no one there, I went directly to his room. When I opened his room door, I saw his cute sleeping face behind his warm blanket. I walked to his direction slowly. 
 
"Oppa~" I called his name slowly, tried not to surprise him. I ran my fingers through his forehead and found that was a little bit higher than usual. "You got a fever?"
 
I took the thermometer and check his body temperature, and as I thought he got a high fever.  
 
I went to his bathroom to find a wet towel, one to put on his forehead and one to help him lower his fever. I heard somewhere that gently rubbing the surface of your body with warm wet towel might help in lowering your temperature during fever. Not to forget to bring the paracetamol from his medicine box. 
 
When I placed the towel on his forehead and gently rubbing his arm with the warm towel, oppa moved slowly as he recognize me. "Ah, you're awake, oppa."
 
"Cole-ah~ What are you doing here?" He looked quite tired, the effect of the high fever. 
 
"To look after you." I said, smile. "Have you take the medicine?"
 
He shook his head so I took the medicine and help him to take it. "Thanks."
 
"Drink more water and have rest. I'll help you to lower your temperature."
 
Nodded his head, he closed his eyes and try to have a good rest while I helped him with the wet towel. I went to the kitchen to prepare some dish for him to eat. 
 
"Achoo~" Arg, my nose. It must be because of the rain poured today. I felt quite bit cold this time. I need a cup of hot choco. 
 
Looked at the clock on the living room, I found that I'd been there for about 2 hours. It's 10pm now. I took the tray of the porridge to oppa. The night street light illuminate through the window.  
 
"Hey, wake up big boy~" I put the tray on the table and took the wet towel away from his forehead slowly. Still no respond, I shook his shoulder lightly. "Let's eat your meal first, okay?"
 
I knew he's getting better when I saw that sneaky smile on his lips. He rubbed his eyes, "Give me warm hug and I'll wake up."
 
I pouted. "Okay, but you need to wake up first."
 
He stretched his arm to my direction, waiting for me to lift him up. I shook my head helplessly, slid my hand on his back and lift him up while he wrapped his arm on my waist. Even after he's sitting on the bed, he kept hugging me and rest his head on my shoulder for a few good second just like a child as I could feel the warmed temperature radiated from his body. I patted his back. 
 
"Oppa, the meal would be cold if you keep being like this." I smiled. "Be a good boy, ok?"
 
Releasing me, he grinned. "Yes mum."
 
I patted his head and started to feed him with the porridge. Me myself hadn't eaten my dinner yet, I just ate some of the fruits from the refrigerator. He finished the meal fast, and after finished the cleaning of the dish plate I came back to his room to ensure oppa would take a good rest. 
 
"You need to drink more water and more rest, oppa." I tried to cover him with his blanket when...
 
"Gyaaaa~~" he pulled my hand all of sudden and made me fall on the other side of his bed. "Oppa, what are you---"
 
"I'll get a better sleep if you stay with me tonight." He put me under his embrace. I could hear his warm breath. "Just let me hug you whole night and sleep this way."
 
"You know I couldn't, right?"
 
Ignoring my words, oppa tightened his embrace on me and covering me with his blanket. "You know I wouldn't let you go right?"
 
"Oppa~!" 
 
"Come on, Cole-ah~ You said you will take care of me tonight." He was begging like a child. "Stay here tonight."
 
"But... But..." I heaved. I gave up. "But at least let me have a good bath and change my clothes first before sleep, will you?"
 
He looked at me with his surprised expression, followed by his cheesy grin in the following second. "That's mean you will stay?"
 
I nodded. He kissed my forehead. 
 
"Thank you."
 
"Just for today, boy."
 
***
 
Warm bath was nice after your tiring day. I blowed my hair dry fast after I left the bathroom. When I looked at the reflection of myself through the mirror, I giggled at my own reflection with oppa oversize shirt on me. I had no exchange cloths here so I just randomly took the T-shirt of him to wear. 
 
When I get into the room, I saw oppa was already sleep soundly. He looked like a child when he was sleeping. Putting my phone on the table and turned off the light, I get on the bed slowly, try to not wake him up. I could feel his warm breath as I laid myself on the bed. Smile appeared on my lips when I saw the peaceful looks of him. His fever was downgraded a bit as I touched his forehead gently. 
 
I lied myself close to him, as close as I could feel his breath tickled my ear. The cold night was replaced with warmth as we lied beside each other and shared the same blanket. "Good night, oppa."
 
As I closed my eyes, I felt his arm circled on my waist, bringing me closer to him. 
 
"Good night, princess."
 
-PART 1 END-
 
 
 
AN: Haha~ get confused with the part 1 thingy? Hihihi actually I haven't finished the whole part for First Stay yet, but as I haven't update for a while so I decided to devided it into two small part and post the first part while finishing the second part. 
Keep anticipating it~ hahaha by the way, thanks for the new subscriber! ^3^
 
and as always, happy reading!