Bonus Chp: About Her

FIRST

2010

"Cut!"

With the sign from our director we finished the last part of today's filming. Aghh... My back's hurt a bit. Finally I could have rest. 

"Jaejoong-kun!" Eita-san called me. He's the main actor of the drama we're filming today. "Wanna go to have drink with us?"

"Sure." I looked around but I couldn't find Seki Megumi-san ans Ueno Juri-san. "Just three of us?"

"The ladies won't go with us." Tamayama Tetsuji-san put his arm on my shoulder, chuckling. "Just you, me and Eita."

"Let's go." We left filming location after greeting the other filming staff.

I'd been in Tokyo for 'Sunao ni Narenakute' filming for several weeks. It's my debut as an actor in Japan. Of course I was nervous, but thanks god that the main actor, actress and other co-stars and staff were nice to me. Through this opportunity, I was also able to learn the acting skill from senior actor like Eita-san and Ueno-san.

"How's today? Get use to it?" Eita-san poured sake to my glass.

"Doumo." I took a sip of it. "Still a bit nervous."

"I can see it." Tetsuji-san tapped my shoulder, with chuckle on his lips. "Acting would be fun if you enjoy it."

"I was worse than you when I got my first role nine years ago." Said Eita-san. "Just enjoy it."

"But you and Ueno really have a good teamwork. I envy it a lot." I'm agree with what Tetsuji-san said just now. The teamwork between Eita-san and Ueno-san was really great. They really know how to cooperate with each other.

"Of course. We have been friends for several years. And this drama is the eighth drama I've ever done together with her." Whooa... Eight times is not a small number. "She's quite a perfectionist and hard working girl. You can learn many things when you work with her."

"It seems that you really know her well." I took a bit of the chicken served in front of us.

Eita-san smiled lightly when he heard what I said. "It's hard to not. But you don't be fooled by her serious expression during the filming. Juri is the kind of girl who work very hard for her job, but will be quite silly and dorky during her daily life. She's even hurt her knee during our Last Friend filming caused by her falling for motocross, but she still persist to be ok and continue to work."

Eita-san kept telling us about his experience working with Ueno-san. With every little thing he told us, somehow it remind me of my little dork Jung Nicole. She's also a hard working girl and of course not to forget to mention her dorkiness. Sometimes her hard-working personality really makes me worry, but sometimes it's really admirable. Smile appeared on my lips when her smiling face popped up on my mind.

After chatting and enjoy the snacks for about two hours, we went back separately.

"Jaa, see you tomorrow." I waved my hand to them then walking back to hotel I stayed.

I looked at my watch, it's about 11pm now. I was wondering what's she doing now? I remembered that they started their Lupin promotion this week. I guessed they're still practicing now. At least she was. I took my cellphone and looked up for her number and pressed the dial button as soon as I found it. 

"Yoboseyo?"

Once again smiled curved on my lips when I heard her voice come from the opposite.

"Cole-ah it's oppa. What are you doing?"

 

-END-

 

AN: It's not really and update for FIRST~ XD but it's bonus chapter I randomly made today in Jae's POV. Kekekeke