Bonus Chp: Life Interview!

FIRST

2012

 

I took a sip on my black coffe. Nice. 

 

I looked at my watch, it's showed 3 p.m. It's quite early, no wonder Cole was not here yet. I would wait. It's quite a rare opportunity for us to have a 'proper' date. 

 

Ring... Ring...

 

Oh? It's Cole. 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?"

 

 

"Oppa? Sorry oppa, I would be late for a bit." She said through the phone. "I need to help Jiyoungie first. Mianhe, oppa."

 

"It's ok. Take your time."

 

I looked at people surround me, both inside the cafe or those who walked on the street. My eyes stopped at two people who seat near the window. One of them looked quite nervous while the other looked so serious. 

 

Interview?

 

Hahaha... I knew how it felt. I had ever felt the same way as she felt recently. Three times in a row. And all because of her

 

You know who I was talking about, right?

 

Part 1:
 
 
 
I sit on one table inside the Aura The Grill, surrounded with the ladies of KARA. I sit on one side, the three eldest sit on my opposite while the maknae sit on the corner, keeping her Cole unnie away from me. 
 
 
 
"Unnie~"
 
 
 
"Be a good girl Cole-ah~" said the leader of KARA, Gyuri. "I won't hurt him. We just want to ask something from him, OK?"
 
 
 
"But..."
 
 
 
"Jiyoungie" she paused, "Take care of your unnie and keep  her away from him."
 
 
 
"Dae!"
 
 
 
I looked at Cole. Our gaze met but she could only shook her head helplessly. My gaze turned back to the ladies in front of me. Before Cole had ever told me that even though her Gyuri unnie had a caring and motherly side on her, her aura and presence might got a little bit tough and scary whenever she wanted to. I've never really believe it until now because with her presence and gaze only I felt the nervousness started to increased inside my head.
 
 
 
The goddess aura.
 
 
 
"OK, Jaejoong-ssi let's start." I gulped. "Since when do you start to look at our Cole as a woman?"
 
 
The second oldest member asked me. I felt a little bit pressure as I could see three, or I should say four since their baby maknae also look at my direction while holding Cole beside her. 
 
 
"Jaejoong-ssi?"
 
 
"I couldn't answer this question," I said, "Because even me myself didn't know how it started." 
 
 
I took my glass of water when I saw they exchanged glance after hearing my answer. "It came all of sudden, and when I realized it I was too afraid to let her go from me."
 
 
"Alright..."
 
 
Following her unnie, Hara lent her body forward and look at me. "Sunbae, Cole is surrounded by bunch of handsome male friends. Wouldn't you be jealous of it? And how come you're so sure that her feeling to you is special compared to the other?"
 
 
"Hara-yah!"
 
 
Seemed like Cole started to make a protest, but unfortunately the giant baby always had a way to handle it. I took a deep breath.
 
 
"Of course I'm jealous." I tried to smile, "But I just love her too much to be worry about it."
 
 
Oh my God! It's too chessy! I could feel goosebumps appeared on my neck. Hahaha... Not only me, even Seungyeon-ssi almost bursted out the water she's drinking. "As long as she's special for me, I'll never care of how's she's think of me."
 
 
"Oppa you're too cheesy~" Said giant baby. She couldn't hold it any longer. Hahaha...
 
 
"Ehem..." Gyuri tried to bring my attention back. "Last question, jaejoong ssi. Why do you think we should give Cole to you?"
 
 
I gulped. Again those stare of the leader which made me trembling a bit. With the question asked, all of attention was drawn to me. Even Cole was looking at me with kind of serious expression. When our gaze met, I sent the reassuring smile from the bottom of my heart to her. 
 
 
Of course I knew the answer of it. 
 
 
"Because I want to be the hero who will protect that infectious smile of her. As long as she's with me, I want to ease the pain of her as much as I could do. That's it."
 
 
The three eldest looked at me then to each other. Gyuri heaved a sigh. The next second she looked at me with the warm smile on her face. 
 
 
"Never disappointed us, oppa." She said, then exchanged glance with Jiyoung. The maknae brought her unnie to sit beside me, taking my hand and linked it with her hand. 
 
 
She smiled. "Place take care of my tweety unnie, oppa." She said. "If you ever hurt her, I will never let you go!"
 
 
I tightened my grip on her small hand. I looked tenderly to her beautiful eyes. "It will be my supidest mistake if I ever did." I pecked her lips which lead to the surprise expression of the others. 
 
 
"Oww~ too CHESSY~~"

 

Part 2:

 

"Anyeong, hyung!"

 

What was he doing here? No, what were THEY doing here? I supposed to have private moment with my princess in her apartment, but now I was welcomed by Kim Kibum a.k.a Key. And I saw bunch of kiddo were grinning to my direction. 

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Sunbae!"

 

"Oppa!"

 

Yeap. They were the infamous 91 line. All of them were there, the boys and the girls even Seohyun was there too. 

 

I walked inside the room and greeted by them who sit on her living room, some on the sofa and some on the floor. My sight met Cole to see her shrugged her shoulder. Guess she's also clueless about what was her buddies doing in her apartment.

 

"Wow, it's quite rare to see all of you get together in the same time." I took the beverage I put in her refrigerator. "Something to celebrate?"

 

"Ani-yo~ Or... Are we disturbing your private time with Cori?" As expected from the almighty Key, straight to the forward. His question was followed by grin and chuckle from the others. 

 

They knew about our relations. Actually they just knew  about it months ago after Cole decided to tell them, except this almighty diva. Cole had ever said that she couldn't keep any secret away from her diva friend, so away from Kibum her 91 friend just knew about us few times ago.

 

“Yah! Kibum-ah!” Said Cole, followed by slap on his arm. I could see the red shade on her cheek though, grin appeared on my face. 

 

I put my arm on her shoulder and drag her closer to me. "You got the right answer buddies." I said, sent a playful wink to the ladies beside me. 

 

Laughter and grin escape from her 91 line buddies while the red shade on her turn deeper. Hahaha... 

 

Ouch! She pinched my waist. Aigoo~ this little princess. 

 

I knew some if her 91 line friends, but I had never know that they could be this playful when they were gathered together. We talked and play together. They were quite crazy, but as I spent time together with them, I could understand why Cole love them so much. 

 

"Ah, I'm hungry now." Said Kibum, looked at Nana. The girl beside me might not know what had been happening during that half second when the gaze of Kibum and Nana met, but I could. 

 

"Cole-ah~" Nana dragged Cole away from me, "Let's make something to eat. You need to teach me"

 

"OK! Let's go!" 

 

I could see the signal she gave to the others when both of them, followed by the other ladies, left for kitchen. And in a second after they got into the kitchen, I was surrounded by those kiddo. 

 

"Hyung," started by Kibum, "You need to answer every question asked by us honestly."

 

His expression turned serious, so did the rest. I didn't give any answer to him, I just blinked my eyes confuse. I didn't know why, but their gaze and presence somehow made me bit nervous. 

 

"First question." I gulped as Jinwoon started. "Are you serious with your feeling towards Cole?"

 

"Of course!" I immediately answered. 

 

"Second question," this time it's Dongwoon turn. "Since when did your feeling started to be this way? I thought you only see her as a dongsaeng before~"

 

I had never know this maknae of beast would stared at me like this. Or I should say all of them. 

 

"Uhm... I have never know when it started, but last year when I heard someone confessed to her I knew that it's not a oppa-dongsaeng feeling between me and her."

 

"Woo hoo~" These kids teased me. 

 

Its quite embarassing to answered it that way. 

 

"Next is my turn," said Mir, "So, who's confessed first?"

 

"Yah! Ask a better question!" Said Kibum, slapping his friends head, leading to the grumbling come from him. 

 

"It's me." 

 

"Woo~" their voice harmonized so well.

 

Jaejin in raised his hand, "My turn." He said. "So sunbae, have you ever thought of the way dealing with your... Sasaeng fans?"

 

Everyone looked at him then at me. Their face got more serious than second before. "We want to ensure that she's safe with you."

 

I smiled at him, nodded. Of course I had ever thought about this problem. Honestly, I cared about this problem more than anyone else. 

 

"Great then." They nodded. 

 

"And the last turn is mine." Said the infinite member, Woohyun. "Have you ever make her cry?"

 

Oh ow... Not a good question. 

 

"It should be 'no' or those ladies," he pointed to the kitchen. "might do the things we might not able to stop."

 

I gulped as I saw those three ladies on the kitchen. It seemed that they knew what we're talking about. Their gaze like saying 'it'd better to be no!'

 

"Uhm... I don't remember I've... Ever." Sorry Cole, I need to safe myself from your bodyguard. 

 

"Good then." They agreed of what Kibum said. It seemed that he knew what's on my mind, he tapped my shoulder, "We're so sorry hyung, if we get a little bit impolite here." He paused, "We just want to ensure our innocent Cole is with the right person."

 

"It's ok." Actually I understood what's in their mind. She's too innocent to be fooled by anyone. 

 

The atmosphere around us got a little bit relaxed. Or maybe it's just me who got a bit nervous by the sudden interview. I took my glass and gulped the the water from it when Kibum suddenly dragged me a bit closer. 

 

"One more important question hyung," he said leading the others to move closer too. "Have you guys ever done it?"

 

I bursted out the water on my mouth while those kids burst out into laughter after saw my reaction to that question. "Yah!"

 

"Oh my God, hyung..." Kibum couldn't hold his laughter. "Your reaction was priceless."

 

I could feel the warmth of my face started to raised. Guessed my ear started to turn into red color. "What kind of question was that? How could I..."

 

"You guys look so happy." I got a bit shocked when I found Cole and the girls were standing behind me. "What are you guys talking about?"

 

"Boys talk." Blurted the almighty diva which lead the another laughter from the rest. "No girls allowed."

 

"Yah!" Said the girls in unison. 

 

They started to argued about it when Cole took my hand and pull me into the kitchen. 

 

"Did they play trick on you or something oppa?" She asked without loosen her grip on my hand. 

 

I pulled her closely into my embrace. I felt the burden on my shoulder got released a bit when I felt her breath on my chest. I pat her back. 

 

"Nope." I lifted her head up to look at me. "They just asked random question to me."

 

She frowned her eyebrow and pout her lips without even realized she did, still in disbelief of what I said. "Really?"

 

I sent her a light kiss on her lips without answering her question. "Why should I lie to you?"

 

The pout on her lips sent me urge to take those lips again. Before she even able to asked another question, I claimed her with mine. We shared a sweet short kiss until...

 

"Ehem!" She broke our kiss and found that all of her friends were standing on the door of her kitchen with grin on their face. "Aigoo~ Seems like we're really disturbing their time." Said Min.

 

I could feel that Cole want to get away from me, but I decided not to. I tightened up my grip on her waist. She looked at me confused and I grin. 

 

"It's ok, kids." I said to them, ignoring her gaze on me. 

 

Chuckle left their mouth. "OK guys, just let they finished their business and wait outside." Said Kibum pushing his friends away lightly. "Get your business finished fast because we're hungry now."

 

"Yah!" Her face started to turn red as he sent wink to her. 

 

"So," I said. "Should we finished it now?"

 

She slapped my chest lightly. "It's not the right time, oppa. They are---"

 

Without even give her a chance to protest, I sealed her lips with mine again. 

 

Who cares?

 

***

 

I sipped the mochachino I bought with the silly grin plastered on my lips, remembering the 'interview' I had. Hahaha... It's quite bit nervous, especially the one with KARA members. But later in after that night, Junhyung told me they do the same when he's started his relationship with Hara. 

 

"They bombarded me with lot of question."

 

It's a normal condition, he said. I thought he's right. Hahaha

 

When I was busy smiling, I felt a little hand tapping my shoulder. "Sorry oppa, I'm late."

 

Its her. It's a little bit late, but it's not a matter. Like I said, as long as she's here, I'll never mind. She's started to order something to eat when I already enjoy my second cup of mochachino. 

 

"Oppa, my grandma, auntie and daddy were planning to visit Seoul maybe next time." She said after finished her ordering. 

 

"Really? Hey, that's great." I said, rubbing her hand. "You must miss them so much."

 

"Of course!" Excitement was shown on her face. "But oppa, my grandmom and auntie really want to see you." 

 

I almost chocked by my drink when she said that. "And my dad also want to have a talk to you."

 

Again? It would be the third interview? Oh no! I need to make a better preparation for it!

 

 

-END-

 

 

AN: hoot hoot~ yay another bonus chappie in Jae POV. Hihi I know this chap was full of chessy-ness of Jae, but I couldn't help since this chessy ideas just came out of no where, and I need to write it out in Jae POV~ hahaha

btw, hope u guys enjoy this chapter. If you have any comment, don't be shy to tell me~ ^^

happy reading!