An Ex, A Bestfriend and A Fiance

I Think I Have Fallen For You

It's been a week since the girls's fight. Tiffany has not talked to Taeyeon ever since. She also did not bother to reply Jessica's messages, or even picked up her calls. But, Jessica kept trying. No, she KEEPS trying to contact her lovely cousin. This morning, Jessica left missed calls on Tiffany's cellphone, more than twenty missed calls. Wow. That girl is trying really hard. Well, Tiffany does not mad with Jessica or Taeyeon, she just feels like she needs more time. That fight between her two bestfriends were definitely made her feel extremely guilty, because they were listening to her situation at that moment. And, she is the one who suppose to say sorry. But, she needs time. And, she has not talked to her cold fiance ever since last week. She can not understand why. But, she has the same reason, she needs time. She needs to figure out her feeling towards him before she has the courage to meet him. Even though she has to admit that she misses Seunghyun so much. Well, she needs to be patient. It was her own decision, anyway.

"Aah... I have nothing to do. So boreeeed" she says. "If that fight didn't happen, i would hang out with Jess or Taeyeon, or even both of them today. And, if i am not avoiding oppa... He would take me somewhere, i know that" She sighs. For some reasons, she feels really disappointed because of her own decision. She really misses him, but what can she do? She looks at the clock, almost 4 pm. She wants to eat an ice cream. She stands up of her couch, wanting to go to the kitchen, when suddenly she hears a knock on her apartment's door. 'Who would that be?' she thinks. Without any hesitations, she opens the door, and she is totally regretting it.

"Hi, Fany. Long time no see. How are you?" A guy asks her. A very familiar guy from her past. 

"What do you want from me?" Tiffany's face is very scary right now. "How did you know that i live here?"

"Your face looks scary right now" he laughs. "Can i come in?"

Tiffany shakes her head. "Answer me. Who told you that i live here?" She feels annoyed. He is the last person that she doesn't want to meet right now.

"Taeyeon" he answers. He knows that Tiffany is very angry right now. He knows that girl too well. "She called me and she asked me to come here, to see you. And she gave me your address. That's why i could find this place and also your room so easily. She told me. Oh, come on. Don't put that scary look. I just want to talk to you"

Tiffany is shocked. I mean, totally shocked. "Don't lie to me. There's no way hell that Taeyeon told you about my place. She hates you, and so do i. I don't believe you. Now, please go" Tiffany wants to close her door, but...

"Do you know what kind of relationship that she had with Choi Seunghyun? I know" he says.

Tiffany's eyes widened. What relationship? Taeyeon doesn't even know Seunghyun. "Mind your own business, mister" she tries to close her door, again.

That guy smirks. "A very special relationship" 

Tiffany can not hold her anger and curiousity anymore. "What do you know?"

"Then, let me in first" he says with a fake smile on his face.

"Fine" she finally ends up with a decision to let him in. Yeah, HIM. A jerk that made her fell in love with him few years ago. One of a kind, Choi Siwon.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I can not believe what i am doing right now. Why should i be here, in a cafe, with her? Well, i did not want this at first place, but she threatened me. I obviously don't want this girl to tell 'her' about everything, about the past that i really want to forget. Who does she think she is? How could she threaten me like that? I look at her, she is sipping her coffee.

"We need to talk" she says, while looking right to me. "I'm sorry for threatened you, but this is important"

I put my cold expression. Nah, i don't care about this girl. "Just talk, i'm listening"

She let out a sigh. "Seunghyun-ssi, she is my bestfriend. Please don't hurt her"

I chuckle. "Why would i hurt her? She is going to be my wife and my parents like her. There's no way i would hurt her"

"She doesn't know anything about you and i know that you won't tell her. I know you better" she says. She looks at me with her weak expression. She is very good at doing that. "And, she got her heart broken before. I, as her bestfriend, don't want her to feel that way again. I know that you love playing with many girls, but she is not that type of girl. So, can you please just let her go?"

I laugh. This is ridiculous. She knows me better? What does she know? She knows nothing. "I won't do that. I kinda like her. It's none of your business, and don't act like you know me so well"

"Like is different from love, Seunghyun-ssi. Please let her go, i beg you" her tears start falling down. 

I shake my head. I don't care even though she is crying. I know that like is different from love, i know that. But, i will not let my fiance go. She is mine, no doubt about that. Even though she is avoiding me lately and does not want to see me. "Sorry, but i won't do that" I stand up from my chair.

"If you would not let her go, i would tell her everything" she says, with a husky voice.

Damn! She is threatening me again. Now, what?

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I go to my bedroom and cry out loud. How could that be? There's no way, Siwon was lying, he must be lying to me. No, Taeyeon does not even know Seunghyun oppa. There's no way that could happen. But, what if it's true? What should i do?

 

Flashback

 

"This is such a comfy place to live in" said Siwon. 

"Tell me already. After you tell me, you should go" I said to him, with no expression. I felt annoyed by the fact that he was in my place.  But, i had no choice. I had to know.

He drank his ice tea, and he stood up. "I am only telling you this. Your fiance got your bestfriend pregnant. That's it. Bye, Fany" Then, he left. I was stoned.

 

Flashback ends

 

There's no way that Taeyeon got pregnant by Seunghyun. It doesn't make any sense. God, please tell me that it was a lie. Please, God.. I cry even louder. Why is this happening to me? Why Taeyeon? Why my bestfriend? I hear a knock on my door. I look at the clock, it is almost 10 pm already. Who could that be? I open the door, and i see him. A person that i really miss, Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I look at Tiffany. Her eyes are swollen. She must be crying. I don't know what i am thinking. Why did i come here? I have no reason. I guess i just miss her, that's all. "Hey" I say, forcing a smile. "Sorry to come at this hour. Were you asleep?"

She shakes her head. "No, i wasn't. Come in, oppa"

I go inside. I am amazed, all in pink colour. "Wow, you really love pink, don't you?" I ask her. She just nods. I sit on the couch. "Fany, can we talk?"

"What do you want to talk about?" she asks me, her voice is shaky. She puts a cup of tea on the table.

I take a deep breath. "I know your bestfriend, Kim Taeyeon" I wonder how she is going to react.

"And then?" she asks, calmly. She doesn't look shocked at all. Why?

"She used to work at our company as my assistant. But then, she decided to quit. Because an incident happened" I swallow my saliva. I think it's not a great decision to tell Tiffany about this. But, i don't want Kim Taeyeon threatening me. I am stronger and smarter than she thinks i am.

"You got her pregnant, right?" she asks me. I am stoned for a minute. How did she know about that? Did Taeyeon already tell her? No, she is not brave enough to do that. "Don't worry, oppa. I already knew from someone. I guess Taeyeon asked him to tell me that"

"You're not mad at me, right? Please don't be mad at me, Fany. I'm so sorry. My past was terrible. I told you already, didn't i? Taeyeon asked me to let you go. I assume that she wanted me to cancel our marriage. But, i would not do that. I don't want you to leave me. Please, don't leave me" I beg her. This is the first time i have ever begged someone, and i still can't believe that i am begging her to not leaving me. I feel weak.

"Don't worry, i won't leave you, oppa. I will never leave you. Because marrying me is the only way for you to own your company, so you need me, right? You have nothing to worry about, i will help you. And i don't care about your past. And i am very sorry for avoiding you lately, i won't do that again" says Tiffany, with a smile. I think she is forcing herself to smile at me.

I know she is mad at me, of course she is. Who would not? But.. I feel empty all of a sudden. So that means, she wants to marry me just because of that reason? I thought that she would probably love me, but i guess it's just a thought. It won't happen, of course it won't happen. Never..