Old Enemy

I Think I Have Fallen For You

Tiffany goes to her bedroom with such a happy feeling. She remembers what her fiance said to her. "You can call me oppa from now on". She just can not stop smiling. She grabs her cellphone, and calls Jessica.

"Hello? What's up, Fany?" says Jessica. Tiffany did not have to wait for a long time, because her cousin already picked it up.

"Jess, you can't believe what just happened" says Tiffany, with an excited voice.

"Mm.. what just happened?" Jessica asks. She feels curious. Well, she always full of curiousity. "Was that had something to do with Seunghyun-ssi?"

Tiffany smiles, widely. Jessica always understands her very well. Maybe it's because they grew up together. "Yes, it had something to do with him. Well, first of all, the dinner last night went perfectly, then he called me when i got home. He asked me to come to his office today because he wanted to have lunch with me. So.. I went to his office, and we had lunch together"

"Really?! Wow, that was pretty good. Then, what happened next?"

"Then, he drove me home. And... he told me that i have to call him oppa from now on" says Tiffany. She is blushing right now. She feels soooo happy.

"For real?!" Jessica asks. She just can not believe it. "That cold-hearted Choi Seunghyun?! Wow, i just can not believe it. To be honest, i don't know what to say. I am totally speechless"

Tiffany laughs. "What? You're speechless? But you keep talking, Jessi"

"You know what? You're absolutely right. But, i just can't believe it. You're not joking, are you?" Jessica asks her cousin.

"Of course not! I am very serious" says Tiffany, with confidence.

Silence. Both of them can not say anything. Tiffany is busy with her own thoughts. And Jessica...

"Well, if it's like that, then i guess he really thinks that you are special to him, Fany" says Jessica. "I think he likes you. And i think he will marry you without any doubts. Just imagine, okay? A cold-hearted guy like him, asked a girl to call him oppa? That did not make any sense, right?"

"Are you sure about that?" asks Tiffany, her voice sounds kinda shaky.

"Yes, i am totally sure. Why don't you go to his office tomorrow? You can bring him foods for lunch, prove to him that you can be a great and sweet housewife" suggests Jessica. Even though she is a short temper, but Jessica often gets brilliant ideas.

Tiffany thinks for a while. "You're right. I can do that. I am pretty good at cooking, though. Thank you, Jess. I love you"

"You're very welcome. I love you too, Fany" Then, they hung up.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I arrive at Choi's company. I walk through the front door, with a lunch bag on my left hand, and a bright smile on my face. I go to the receptionist. "Good afternoon. I want to see Seunghyun-ssi. Does he available?"

"Do you have something to do with my oppa?"

I hear a girl's voice. Her voice sounds familiar. Wait a second... what did she just say? My oppa? What was that suppose to mean? I turn my head and look at her. Oh my Goodness, that girl. Don't tell me...

She is shocked, totally shocked. "Wait... Stephanie Hwang? What are you doing here?"

I take a deep breath and try to control my emotion. "That is my question. What are you doing here, Im Yoona?"

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I take a very deep breath. I feel tired. The meeting did not go well. There were a lot of disagreements, and angers. I am hungry right now. Suddenly, I remember that girl. What is she doing right now? Should i have lunch with her? I grab my phone, and calls her. Yeah, her. My fiance. It takes a very long time for her to pick up my phone.

"Hello?"

Thank God, at least she answers it. "Hey, Fany. Do you have time? Want to have lunch with me? I'll pick you up"

"Sorry, oppa. Very busy right now" She answers coldly, then she ends the call.

What the hell? Does she mad at me? What have i done wrong? I treated her nicely, even though i didn't want to. I listened to every word she said, even though I was extremely bored. What is wrong with her? But, why do i have to feel annoyed?

 

 

Writer's POV

 

 

"Was that Seunghyun oppa?" Yoona asks, with fear on her eyes. Why did she has to meet her? And, why now?

Tiffany takes a sip of her hot chocolate. Right now, they are at a cafe, with cold atmosphere around them. "None of your business. Do you mind telling me, what relationship do you have with my fiance?"

Yoona laughs. "Is he your fiance? Well, i am telling you. He is my boyfriend, my oppa"

"Really? He never told me that" Tiffany answers, pretending to look shocked.

"Of course he didn't tell you. Your marriage is an arranged marriage. Even though you marry him, it doesn't mean that he loves you. And, you're not his type, not even closer. He likes mature women, not a childish and crybaby one like you" explains Yoona. She smirks. She likes this. She knows that Tiffany can not put up with her. She is too weak, like always.

Tiffany giggles. "Well, you always mean, right Yoona? Aren't you satisfied?"

"What do you mean by satisfied? No, i am not. You know what, Tiffany? You're not good at handling boys. That's why your ex boyfriend left you" says Yoona.

"Well, i was good at handling my ex boyfriend.." Tiffany takes a sip of her chocolate again. "Until a stole him away from me. Remember?"

Yoona swallows her saliva. Her face becomes pale. "What do you mean by that?" She puts up a smile, definitely a fake one.

"Come on, you know what i mean" says Tiffany. She gives Yoona her eye smile. "How is Siwon oppa? Do you treat him well?"