Phone Call

I Think I Have Fallen For You

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

Finally, i'm home. I am in my bedroom. I take off my suits, and change my pants into sweat pants. I feel sooo tired. I lay on my bed, and thinking about the marriage. Well, she is a pretty girl, there is no doubt about it. But, i just don't like the way i acted in front of her. It felt like i could not do anything when she looked right into my eyes. My heart was beating so fast, i almost could not breathe. What was wrong with me? I think i should go to the doctor, just to do some check-ups. I close my eyes, and that flashback comes.

 

Flashback

 

"So... do you want to go home now?" I asked her while looking at my watch. It was already almost 9 pm.

She nodded. "Ne, i already asked my driver to pick me up. How about you?"

"Me, too" I answered. To be honest, i really did not know what to say to her. I am not very good at talking, but i don't know... It felt different. We were standing in front of the restaurant's front door. I looked at her. She was looking at the road, with a light smile on her face. Why was she smiling? I felt curious. "Why are you smiling? There's nothing funny" I asked her.

She looked at me. Oh my God, those eyes... I could not describe it. "Nothing. I love to smile, that's all. Weird, right?"

"Yep, that's totally weird" I answered. She just smiled at me, and she looked at the road, again. Suddenly, a black car stopped right in front of us. The driver went out and bowed to us. He's not my driver, so.. he's Tiffany's driver, of course.

I opened the back door of the car, and she said thank you. After that, she went inside the car. She smiled at me. "Tonight was fun. We should do this again sometimes. Thank you, Seunghyun-ssi"

I nodded. "I'll call you later" Then, i closed the door, and the car left.

 

Flashback ends

 

Why did i say that? Damn.. I don't want to call her. But, she is my fiance. I should be extra nice to her, whether i like it or not. If i ignore her, my parents will slap me. What should i do? I don't even want to remember her. I mean, her smile... Oh, ! Stop it, Choi Seunghyun! I have to do this. I grab my cellphone, and i search for her name in my contacts. After i found it, i call her immediately.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I comb my hair, after i took a bath and changed into my pyjamas. Then, i hear my phone ring. I grab my cellphone, and look at the name on the screen. 'Choi Seunghyun'. God, he really calls me! I can't believe this. I take a deep breath, and answer it. "Hello..?" I can hear my voice is trembling. , relax...

"Sorry i call you at this hour. You're still awake?" he asks me. Wow, that's very nice of him. I can't hide my smile. Luckily, he can't see it. Yeah!

"Yep, i'm still awake. What's up, Seunghyun-ssi?" I ask him. I can control my voice now.

No answer. Silence for a while. But then.. "Do you have a free time tomorrow?" he asks me. What? Why did he ask me that? Will he take me somewhere?

I nod. Wait, he obviously can't see it. Tiffany, you such a moron. "Yes, why?"

"Can you go to my office tomorrow? I want to have lunch with you" he says. Wait, what? Seriously?

"O-okay. What time?" I ask him, nervously. I am sweating right now, cold sweat.

"Twelve?" he asks.

"Sure.. see you tomorrow" I answer. I can't stop smiling. I feel soooo excited.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Fany" then, he ends the call.

I turn into a stone for a moment. What did he just call me? He called me Fany? Oh, wow. I bite my lip. I think this is going to be a good relationship. I mean, that cold-hearted guy, he is being totally nice towards me. I feel good. I can't wait for tomorrow. What outfit should i wear? "God, this is the best day of my life, yet!"

 

 

Writer's POV

 

 

Seunghyun turns off his phone. He let out a sigh. Is this the right thing to do? What if Tiffany falls in love with him? What if she misunderstood his actions? But, put that aside. He actually more concerns about his own feelings. "What if... i fall for that girl?" he asks himself. He shakes his head. "No, of course not. That is not going to happen. I am just going to marry her, because i want to own this company. Just for that reason, period." he convinces himself. Then, he turns off the lights and goes to sleep.

At the same time, Tiffany can not stop smiling. She feels so happy, she does not even know the reason. But, she is extremely happy. "Thank God, he turns out to be a good guy. I thought he's just some kind of jerk" she talks to herself. "Can't wait for tomorrow" she smiles. She turns of the lights, and hugs her teddy bear. "Goodnight, teddy"