Argument

I Think I Have Fallen For You

Seunghyun goes home with such mix feelings. He feels sad, guilty, but happy at the same time. He still can not believe that Tiffany really knows his feelings so well. He just met with that girl few days ago, but he feels already so close to her. Strange, it is really strange for Choi Seunghyun to feel like that. He looks at his watch, it is almost 7 pm. He feels hungry already. He enters his house and asks his personal chef to cook for him. Then, he goes to his bedroom and changes his clothes. Suddenly, his phones vibrates. Ah, he gets a text message. He opens the text.

 

Tiffany Hwang : 

Thank you for today. I was quite shocked when i knew the real you. But, thanks for opening up to me. I hope i'll see you again soon :)

 

Seunghyun smiles as he looks at his cellphone's screen. That girl has a very big impact on him. He wants to see her soon as well. He can not describe his own feelings. But, he has to admit that even though Tiffany is a very annoying girl who does not know how to stay quiet, he kinda likes her. This is the first time that he feels this way. He thinks for a while, and he replies her message.

 

Choi Seunghyun :

I should be the one who says thank you. Thanks, i have to admit that you really understand me. I can't believe it, we just met a few days ago. Let's meet again sometimes.

 

Someone knocks on his door. He opens it, it is his butler. He tells Seunghyun that his dinner is ready. Seunghyun nods and then he goes to the dining room. He sits on one of the chairs, and a maid serves his dinner. He says thank you and the maid leaves. He starts eating while looking at his cellphone, waiting for a reply from his future wife. But, there is no reply. Five minutes, ten minutes, even after he has done eating, there is still no reply from her. What's wrong? Is she mad? But, why? Feeling curious, Seunghyun decides to call her. He hopes that girl would pick up his call.

"Hello?" She picks up his call. Then, why doesn't she reply to his text?

"Why don't you reply to my text?" Seunghyun asks, without any greetings. "I am worried, because i thought that you were mad at me"

Tiffany stays quiet. Seunghyun still waiting for her to answer his question. "You are mad, aren't you?" he asks, again. "I am sorry, Fany. I didn't mean to make you angry. I'm sorry, kay?"

"I am not mad at you" she answers, with a low tone. "Oppa, i think i can not see you for a while"

Seunghyun is shocked. What? But, that girl just texted him that she wanted to see him soon. Then, why? "But, why? You just texted me that you wanted to see me soon. Why with the sudden change?"

Tiffany sighs. "I need time, please give me time" she answers. "I have something to do now. Bye, oppa" She hangs up.

Seunghyun feels confused. He already knew that Tiffany is such a weirdo. But, up until now, he still doesn't understand what that girl is thinking. "Okay, whatever you want" he mumbles.

 

*****

 

Tiffany sighs after she hung up. She really wants to talk to him. She wants to meet him soon. But... She is not sure about that. She is soooo cunfused. Suddenly, she hears knocks on her door. Tiffany grins. They are here! She opens the door, and she sees them. People that she really needs the most at a time like this. Yup, Taeyeon and Jessica. "Taeng, Jess! Thank God you guys here. I need you guys"

 

Jessica puts her bag on the couch. "Okay, what's wrong? It's almost 9 pm already"

"Yeah, because of you, i had to end my date with my boyfriend faster than i expected" Taeyeon adds. She looks annoyed. Well, she does not mean it. She just loves it whenever Tiffany puts her guilty face.

Tiffany gasps. "Oh, i'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean to bother you. I-i just... Taeng, i am sorry. Please say my forgiveness to Jiyong oppa, okay? Jess, i am so sorry because i asked you to come at a time like this" And she puts her guilty face, which Taeyeon Jessica love very much.

Taeyeon laughs out loud. "God, Fany. I was just kidding. Well, we ended our date because he had something to do. It's not because of you. Don't say that you're sorry. You're so cute" Taeyeon pinches Tiffany's cheeks.

Jessica smiles. "Yeah, you didn't bother us. We just love it whenever you put your guilty face like this. Because, it's so adorable"

Tiffany sits on the sofa. "Jeez, stop that" she is blushing because of her embarrassment.

Jessica sits beside Tiffany. "Okay. So, what's wrong, baby?"

"I bet this has something to do with Choi Seunghyun" says Taeyeon, while sitting beside Tiffany as well.

"Don't make a conclusion by yourself, Taeng" Jessica hissess.

Tiffany shakes her head. "No, Taeng is right. But, Seunghyun oppa didn't do anything wrong. The problem is on me"

"Oh my, you even call him oppa now" Taeyeon smirks. "Bad choice, girl"

"Taeyeon!" Jessica yells at her bestfriend. "Don't say that. Don't judge someone if you don't know them" She turns to Fany. "Don't listen to her, Fany. She doesn't understand what she is talking about"

Tiffany smiles. But, it's not a cheerful smile, it's a weak smile. "No, Jessica. Taeyeon is right. I've made a very bad choice. He is a bad guy. He told me that he slept with so many girls, but he didn't feel anything for them"

Taeyeon stands up. "See? I've told you. You should have listened to me. I am your unnie, Fany. You're right. You made a mistake, a huge mistake. You should have listened to me at the first place. Now look at you! What are you going to do about this, huh?"

Jessica throws a glare at Taeyeon. "Just listen to her, Taeng. Don't say that to her. She hasn't finished her sentence yet. Just sit down and listen to her, will you?"

"Fine" Taeyeon sits down. "Please continue"

Tiffany just smiles at her friends. She feels uncomfortable in this situation. Maybe this was not a good idea to ask them both to come here. They would not stop arguing with each other. "But, i just can't hate him.."

"That means you love him, Fany!" shouts Jessica. "You should take this oppurtunity to change him into a better person"

"No, definitely not" Taeyeon says. "Fany, listen to me. Don't do that. Just stay away from him. Believe me. Say to your parents that you don't want to marry him"

Silence. Jessica can not believe what Taeyeon just said. She is soooo selfish. It's not about the marriage, but it is about Tiffany's feeling. Taeyeon takes a deep breath. Tiffany just stays quiet.

Then, Tiffany looks at Taeyeon with weak eyes. "I'm sorry, Taeng. But, Jessica is right. I think i love him.. I can't stay away from him, even though i really want to. He's not a bad guy, he is just a lonely guy. I need to stay beside him, and i have to make him love me, no matter what. Sorry to disappoint you. But.."

Taeyeon stands up and grabs her bag. "You know what? You are such a stupid girl. What the hell are you thinking? Look, Fany. Look at me!" Tiffany tries to look at her eyes. She can feel tears are filling up her eyes. "You're going to regret this. Believe me, you're gonna regret this. I swear that he will hurt you like what Siwon did to you"

Jessica can not take this anymore. She stands up and slap Taeyeon. "Oh my God, Jessica!" Tiffany screams. Tears are streaming down her beautiful face. "Stop it.. Please.."

"I can't believe you" says Jessica in anger. "What kind of friend are you?"

Taeyeon rubs her cheek. "Fine. Fany, i guess you don't need me anymore. You have this Ms-Know-It-All" Then, she walks out the door, leaving both of her friends standing still.

"Why did you do that?" asks Tiffany with a husky voice. "She was just trying to remind me, Jess. Why did you slap her?"

Jessica stays quiet. She can not control her anger anymore. She is afraid that she is going to explode. Tiffany glares at her cousin. "I am so disappointed in you"