Jealousy

I Think I Have Fallen For You

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I am at my bedroom and lying down on top of my comfy bed. I am spacing out and i can not stop touching my lips. You maybe think that i am crazy. But, yes, i am crazy. Crazy in love with Seunghyun oppa. I thought that i wouldn't ever fall in love again, after Choi Siwon broke my heart. But, i have to admit that i have loved Choi Seunghyun since the very beginning. I guess that's what people called love at first sight. It happens to me. His eyes have some kind of magic that can make me fall in love with him so deeply. Cheesy, i know. But, what can i do? I think i got lost in his eyes.

It's kinda hurt because i know that Seunghyun oppa is only using me. Jessica was right, i think. After he owns his family's company, he won't need me anymore. And the saddest part is that i know that he will never love me... I am such a moron. A stupid brat who acts like a smartass. I know exactly what kind of girl i am. Stubborn but fragile, vulnerable. But, i want to believe him.. I really want to. Even though Seunghyun oppa can not love me, the least thing i can do is helping him to reach his goal.

"Haha, i am so stupid" I laugh at myself. "Wake up, Fany. He won't love you" But, if he doesn't love me, why did he kiss me? Oh yeah, i forget. He could sleep with bunch of girls who he didn't even love. Kissing is definitely not a big deal for him. He probably kissed me because he wanted to make me stay by his side. Yeah, because he wants to keep using me.

My cellphone suddenly rings. I answer the call without even looking at its screen. "Hello?"

"Fany, i need to talk to you"

Ugh, i know his voice. It's him. "There's nothing to talk about. Can't you just leave me alone?"

He sighs. "Please, just once, i need to talk to you. After that, i won't see you anymore. I promise" He begs me.

I feel guilty if i turn him down. And, there won't be any problem, right? We are just going to talk. "Fine. But you have to keep your promise" I say to him.

"I will" he says.

I hang up. I turn the lights off and i close my eyes.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I sit in front of her awkwardly. She keeps talking but i don't listen to her. Not even a single word. I wish Tiffany is here, and not her. Today is actually a bright sunny day, but when i saw her at my office, the sky turned into a cloudy grey.

"Oppa, are you listening to me?" she asks me. She looks annoyed. But, who cares?

"What do you want?" I ask her, ignoring her question.

She smirks. "I want us back together. I already met your fiance, you know?"

"Yeah, she already told me about that" I answer her calmly. "She said that she has known you since junior high, and that you were pretty famous back then because of your lying skill. That's pretty awesome"

Her face turns red. I don't know. Is that because of she feels ashamed, or because she feels angry? "Oh, she already told you. Yeah, i was a back then. And i am proud of that. I actually stole her boyfriend. Haha"

I laugh. "You're such a "

"Yes, i am. But, you are much worse because you were dating a like me" she chuckles. "Am i right, oppa?"

I throw a glance at her. What does she want, exactly? "I guess i am. But, i won't date you again. I told you already, we're over"

"Then, i guess all i can do is just ruining your marriage" she takes a sip of her tea. "She doesn't love you, you know? She agreed with this arranged marriage because she wants to keep her family's business going. Don't miss understand her actions, okay, oppa?"

"I won't let you ruin my future" I say to her in a very deep voice.

She smiles at me. "We'll see about that"

Suddenly, i hear her voice. She is talking to the waiter. "I am here to meet my friend" she says.

Tiffany. What is she doing here? She wants to meet with her friend? Who? I see her walking to the table on the left corner. I see a tall guy sitting on the chair. Tiffany sits in front of him and that guy smiles at her. Who is that guy? I keep looking at them.

Yoona chuckles. "Jealous?" she asks. What the hell? I am not jealous. "It's Choi Siwon, my ex boyfriend"

"How did he know Tiffany?" I ask her in curiousity. How can she meet with another guy besides me?

"Isn't it obvious? I stole him away from her" Yoona answers. What? So, that means... That guy is Fany's ex boyfriend? I don't believe this. Okay, i'll wait for her. I hope she won't do anything with that Siwon guy. I keep staring at them.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask Siwon after the waiter served my hot tea. "You better be fast, because i have an appointment" I lie. Well, i am not a liar. But, in front of him, i will test my lying skill.

"With your fiance?" he asks. "He got Taeyeon's pregnant, Tiff. Why aren't you just leaving him?"

"I won't leave him like the way you left me" I answer to his question. It's none of his business. I look at his face, he looks pale.

"O-okay.." he stutters. "I just want to apologize, Tiff. After what i have done, i know that i hurt you. I really loved you back then, believe me. And, to be honest, i still do. I want you back. But, i know that after what i've done to you, you would not be stupid enough to come back to my arms"

I am quite shocked. I didn't expect him to apologize to me. Should i forgive him or not? I forgave Seunghyun oppa, i think it's not fair if i am not forgiving him. "Yes, you hurt me. You're the reason why i can't fall in love anymore. I hate you. How could you leave me because of a like her? But... I forgave Seunghyun oppa. So, i forgive you"

He smiles. "Thank you, Tiff. I know you are such a nice girl. And i was so stupid for letting you go and left you" I smile at him. After all these years hating him, i finally can show my smile again to him. He looks amazed. "I miss your smile so much"

"I am sorry too, because i could not be a good girlfriend for you"

"Can i hug you for the last time?" he asks. I can see that he is nervous. "Then, i won't bother you anymore"

I nod. He hugs me. He's my first love.. And i don't regret it. He's a nice guy, and i am very grateful because i had the chance to date him, even though it didn't last. I hug him back.

"You know what? I guess you love him" he whispers to my ear, making me blush.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I am fired up. What the is that? They are hugging each other so firmly. I stand up off my chair and walk to their table. I can feel my heart is burning right now. I am furious. I grab Tiffany's hand and pull her off him. I take her outside and i can see that guy and Yoona look confused and shocked at the same time. People are looking at us, but i don't care.

"Oppa, it hurts! You hurt my wrist. Let me go" says Tiffany in pain. "Oppa, let me go!"

I come back to reality. What am i doing? I let her go. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you"

She is rubbing her wrist. She looks at me. "What was that all about?"

I am not answering to her question. I don't even understand why i did that. My body moved by itself. My heart was burning. Is this what people called jealousy? But, there's no way. I don't even love her. But, my body always moves by itself whenever i am with her.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" she asks me, again. "Were you jealous?" she chuckles.

"What if i was?" I ask her back. She looks confused, so do i. I don't want to admit this, but i guess i was jealous. So, this is how jealousy feels like.

"We-well... You di-didn't have to be jealous" she stutters. She looks nervous. "You know that i won't leave you.."

"And? Why can't i be jealous? You are my future wife, of course i would be jealous if you meet with other guys. It's normal" I say to her. Yeah, why can't i? She is my fiance, anyway.

"Be-because.." she stops for a while. She takes a deep breath. "Because you don't even love me.."

I look at her. I can see tears are filling up her eyes. Why did she say that? Does she love me? But, does she really love me? This is not good. My body is starting to move by itself again. Oh no, i have to control it. If not... "Don't say that" I touch her hair gently. She looks at me in confusion. Aish, whatever. I don't care anymore. "I love you"