Heart Attack?!

I Think I Have Fallen For You

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

Today is the day. It's finally here. I put on my suits, black suits with a red tie. I look at my watch, 6.35 pm. The dinner is on 7 pm. So, i only have 25 minutes to go to the restaurant for dinner. Well, it's not just a dinner, but this time, i will meet her. Yep, my fiance. I let out a sigh. Suddenly, i feel so insecure. I do not know why. Come on, this is my decision. I take a deep breath, and go out from my bedroom to the garage. But, when i open the front door, i see my driver beside my black car. He bows at me.

"Ready to go, sir?" he asks and he opens the car's back door.

I just nod and go inside the car. All the way, i just keep quiet. My driver does not say anything, either. 

"Sir, are you nervous?" he suddenly asks. "I've never seen you like this before. Well, i know that you're a cold person, but i think right now you have a different atmosphere around you"

"Of course not. Don't talk nonsense. Just drive" i answer his question, like i always do, without any expression.

He nods. "Sorry, sir. My bad"

After 20 minutes, we finally arrived at this french restaurant. Before i tell him to go, i ask him "Do my parents come?"

"No, sir. They don't come. Looks like you have to meet her alone. Or.. Do you want a bodyguard to accompany you?"

I shake my head immediately. "Don't need. But, if my parents don't come, how can i know that's her?"

He answers "Your parents already made a reservation, sir. So, you have nothing to worry about"

"Okay, you can go" i tell him to go. He goes inside the car, and the car leaves right away. I take a very deep breath, and open the restaurant's front door. I go to the receptionist's desk and say to him "I've made a reservation. My name is Choi Seunghyun"

"Ah, this way sir" he smiles, and showing me the table. That girl has not come yet. I say thank you and take a seat. A waiter pours a white wine. I just stay there, emotionless. Where is she?

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

 

I get off my car as fast as i can. I am late, totally late! Oh my God, this is going to be the first time i meet my future husband, and i am already going to make a bad first impression. I run to the restaurant's front door, and open it. I talk to the receptionist "Excuse me, i've made a reservation. My name is Tiffany Hwang"

He smiles "Ah, Miss Hwang. Your partner has been already here for a few minutes. Please follow me" ! He's here already? God, screw me!

I follow him, quietly. Then, i see him. Yeah, him. Choi Seunghyun. The cold-hearted guy. But, Jessica was right. He's handsome, and cool. He's totally my type. Oh no, i think i am blushing right now.

"This is your table, Miss. I may leave now" he says. I say thank you to him, and take a seat. After he leaves, i look at Choi Seunghyun. "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Stephanie Hwang, but you can just call me Fany or Tiffany, it's up to you" I lend my hand.

"Hi, Choi Seunghyun" he answers and he shakes my hand, awkwardly. "Okay, so.. What do you want to eat?" he asks and he gives me the menu.

I take the menu, and start reading it. After a while, i finally decided to order the pan fried scallops. I tell him my order and he calls the waiter. Then, he mentions our orders, and after the waiter takes a note, he bows and leaves us. I feel sooo awkward. God, please help me. Why doesn't he say anything? It's so awkward in here right now. I don't know what to say, or what to do, so i just drink my wine. Well, just a little bit, just a sip. Then, i bite my lip.

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

Why doesn't she say anything? I can't start the topic. I do not know what is a great topic to begin with. I look at her drinking her wine. Well, my driver was right. She is indeed, a pretty girl. She has a milky skin, and she's not so short. Ideal for me. And her eyes... I don't know how to mention it. She looks gorgeous. But, i do not care about that. I take her beauty as a bonus. Then, our foods arrive. After the waiter leaves, we begin to eat. 

"This is good" she suddenly says. Thank God, finally she says something.

"Yeah. Have you been here before?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "No, i haven't. Have you?"

I just nod. Then, none of us say anything.

"Uhm... This is kinda awkward.." she says. "Seunghyun-ssi, you're not very good at talking, are you?"

"Yeah, sorry about that" i answer her. "But, i'm kinda good at responding. So.. You can talk about everything. I will respond to whatever you say"

She giggles. I can see her white teeth. Well, she's perfect. But, like i said, it does not matter. "Really? So, i can talk about everything, then. I love talking. I am a talkative person"

"Yeah, just talk about anything, i will listen to you" 

"Okay, thank you" she says.

And, i see it. I see her eye-smile. God, she looks so pretty. She looks like a goddess. My heart thumps. Gosh, what is wrong with me? I look at her, she is blushing. Why is she blushing? I don't get it. I continue eating, when suddenly..

"Seunghyun-ssi, can i have your phone number, please?"

I am kinda shocked a little bit. My heart beats faster. What is happening to me? I think i am going to have a heart attack if my heart keeps beating like this. "Sure". Then, we exchange our phone numbers.