Goal

I Think I Have Fallen For You

His name is Choi Seunghyun. The only child in his family. His family runs a company, an entertainment company. Worldwide, if i must say. He was born handsome, he is smart, clever guy. He is cool, and sophisticated. He is also neat and responsible. Every guy wants to be like him. Every girl wants to be his wife. But for this man, his fate has been decided by his parents.

"Seunghyun oppa, please don't leave me" said Im Yoona, his girlfriend. Well, a temporary girlfriend, actually. Why? Because his future wife has been decided, of course. 

"Don' be so childish, Yoona" said Seunghyun with a cold expression. "I told you already, didn't i? Even though we love each other, we can't be together. I can't marry you. My future wife has been decided, not only by my parents, but also my grandparents"

Yoona sighed. "Then.. Why did you sleep with me? Why did you hug me, why did you kiss me, why did you go on a date with me? Do you really can't change your fate, oppa?"

Seunghyun shook his head.  "Of course i can't. I am an only child, and i am also an heir of my family's company. I have to obey what my parents told me. I can't change anything"

"But, do you love me, oppa? I bet you do. Because if you don't, you would not sleep with me, right?"

"I don't love you. I don't love anyone, except my mother. Sorry if you misunderstand me. But, i don't have feelings for you" Seunghyun walked to her apartment door. He wanted to leave. He could not breathe, he just did not like the atmosphere in there. "This is the end. Thank you for everything, Yoona" he slammed the door.

Yoona felt like her body was freezing. She suddenly felt scared. "Oppa... Why did he leave? He's such a jerk!" She threw her stuffs. She could not believe that her beloved oppa just left her, just like that. Why did she have to fall for someone who did not even care about her feeling? She cried, she screamed. Then, she said angrily "I will have a revenge, oppa. Just you wait and see. You told me that your future wife has been decided. I can't do anything about it. But i am going to ruin your wedding, for sure!"

 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I slammed her apartment door, and went to the parking lot. I asked my driver to pick me up. My parents told me that i would meet my fiance tomorrow. So, my parents are very strict to me for the whole week. They don't let me go on my own way. They even gave me bodyguards, six bodyguards. I guess they are being so out of their minds. What did they think? They thought i would run away? Silly, of course i would not. I don't need bodyguards, i can protect myself. I am a strong guy. I learned martial arts, there's nothing to worry about. They are being so ridiculous.

"Sir, now where are we going to go?" my driver asks me.

"Home" i say, coldly. I don't really like people. I don't like talking to them, or interract with them. I prefer being alone. But, of course, as an heir, i have to socialize. Even though i hate that, but i will do everything for business. I am being professional in here.

"By the way, sir" he says. "I already saw miss Hwang. She is very beautiful, and she looks so feminine. And i heard that she is only a year younger than you. I think you would like her"

"Really? Well, i don't really care about that" i say, without any expression. "Just drive seriously, i don't want to have an accident on our way home"

He just nods. After that, he doesn't say anything. Well, good for him.

I close my eyes, i feel tired all of a sudden. I don't know why. Finally, this day has came. I will see my fiance. Does she really pretty? I wonder... But, who cares about that? Even though she is ugly, i don't mind. I just want to own the company, that's all. And the thing that i know for sure, she obviously can help me reach my goal.