Talking to Daehyun

Hello Baby~ B.A.P Version

We ran inside the house and Daehyun eventually caught up. He hit me on the head and tackled Yongguk to the ground. "YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW I HATE IT WHEN MY FOOD IS TAMPERED WITH!" He smacked Yongguk around and we all laughed. "ARE YOU DISRESPECTING YOUR HYUNG?!" "YES. I AM." Daehyun stopped and helped Yongguk up. Everything went back to normal and I piggy-backed Mirae to her seat next to mine. I served the food on the table and finally took my seat next to Mirae. "Umma your sushi is daebak!" She giggled and I smiled. "Thanks baby, that means a lot" The guys started digging in and they gasped. I looked up at them weirdly.

"What? Is it bad?" I asked, not sure of what was going on. "NO!" Junhong shouted. "ITS" "SO" "GREAT!" I laughed lightly. "Thanks?" We kept eating and Yongguk nudged me. "I want cake." He mumbled in my ear and I chuckled. "You guys~" I got up and went to the fridge, taking the cake out. I walked back to the table and Daehyun's eyes sparkled. Like LITERALLY sparkled. "DID YOU MAKE THAT FOR ME?" He wowd and grabbed the cake

large.gif

He set it in the middle of the table and grabbed a knife, immediatly cutting himself a huge chunk. "Hey fattydae, leave us some too!" Youngjae spoke up and wa all laughed. "Here son, ya want some cake?" He grabbed some icing on his finger and put it in front of Yoowon's mouth. Yoowoon immediatly went for it and his finger. Daehyun wiped his hand on the napkin and waited for Yoowon's reaction. "a-a-a" "I THINK HES TRYING TO SAY HIS FIRST WORD!" Daehyun spoke up, amazed. "Appa. Yoowon, say A-P-P-A" Yoowon struggled a bit. "a-a-aPPA!" He finally said it! his first full word! Daehyun picked him up out of his chair and sat him on his lap. "You're getting more of this delicious cake!" I laughed and everyone went back to doing their own things.
____________________________________________________a while later c:__________________________________________________
 

I was sitting on the floor infront of Mirae teaching her a hand game. "Alright now we highfive with our right hands!" She smacked her hand against mine with a lot of force. "OW!" I shrieked and she laughed. "Oh you think this is funny huh, punk?" I stood up and picked her up. I swung her arround and tickled her. "AHA~! UMMA STOOOP HAHAHAHA!!" I kept tickling her until someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around and to my surprise, it was Daehyun. I gulped and put mirae down. "Neh Daehyun-ah? whats up?" Without a word he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. "Mirae-ah, go ask Himchan appa to play with you, I need to talk to your umma for a sec ok?" Mirae quickly nodded and ran out to find Yongguk.

Daehyun dragged me into our room and closed the door gently. He kissed my cheek and h-huged me. Whats going on with him? Hes acting strange. "Thanks" He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. "F-for what?" I stuttered out. He wrapped his hands around my waist. "For. Making. Me. Cake." In between every word, he'd kiss another spot on my neck. "A-ah, that was n-nothing" I muttered and he looked straight at me. "How did you know my favorite flavor was chocolate?" I looked at him nervously, honestly Daehyun was the closest a boys ever been to me and I'm starting to panic a bit. "Y-yongguk oppa suggested it!" He furrowed his eyebrows. All of the sudden I felt his hands wrap around my thighs and pick me up. On instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, since I didnt want to fall. "W-what are you doing?!" He just smirked and sat down on the bed with me on his lap. I was about to get down but his hands held my waist down.

"Thats another thing. Why dont you call me oppa? I'm a year older than you." I shrugged. "I d-dont know." He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist again. I bet by now my cheeks were as red as cherries. "You know you drive me crazy, right?" I innocently shook my head and he smirked again. His smirk made him look so y and with the fact that we were alone, I would've just attacked his lips by now but I had some self control. "I see it in your eyes. You want to kiss me, right?" I accidentally said yes and he laughed. "Let me do the honors." Before I could respond (or do anything for that matter), Daehyun placed his lips gently on mine.

He began to slightly move so I could sit down better and I wrapped my arms around him again. I began to move my lips with his and I felt him my bottom lip, asking for the entrance that I gladly gave him. He rolled us over and now I was lying on the bed, underneath him. After a few more seconds he pulled away for air. I panted for a bit and looked at him. "Daehyun-ah I-" He glared at me and cut me off. "Its oppa, okay? No Daehyun, no  being formal. Just oppa, okay?" I nodded and smiled a bit. I had no idea why, but everytime I'd see Daehyun about half a million butterflys would jumble up my tummy. "Neeh oppa~" He laughed and rolled over on the bed, now I was on top. "What are you doing, weirdo?" I asked and he pouted. "I was playing with my wife but shes being a so I'll just leave!" He got up and stomped away. Before he could get to the door though, I jumped on his back and pulled him back to the bed.

"Aniyoo! I'm not a ! You're a . You're my Daebutt!" He just laughed and looked at me. "Minnie I have to tell you something serious though." I looked at him weirdly. "Y-yeah?" He cleared his throat and sighed. "I think.. I like you" "YES!" I accidentally screamed out. That was it! That was the weird feeling that I got in my stomach. "What?!" He asked. I laughed a bit and shook my head. "I was trying to tfind the right way to describe the butterflys in my stomach every time I see you. I think I like you to-" He cut me off and planted a rough kiss on my lips. I squeaked of shock but I cOntinued kissing him. "We should go out now." I said as I pulled away. Daehyun looked at me weirdly. "Go out?" "Yeah. As in get out of this room. I'm sure the others are looking for us." He just ohed and nodded.

I stood up and walked towards the door. He back hugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I'm glad we share a room" He smiled while nudging my side. "what? oH MY GOD GO AWAY YOU !" I ran out of the room and into the living room. "UMMA YONGGUK APPA ISNT PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!" I looked around and found Yongguk staring intently at the screen. "YONGGUK PAY ATTENTION!" He shushed me. HE SHUSHED ME. I looked at the screen and it was a soccar match. America against Argentina. I sat down next to him and stared at the screen. "NO YOU THATS THE WRONG GOAL!" I shouted as a guy on the American team shot it into their own goal. The camera zoomed in to see his face and the reporters just laughed.

"UMMA! APPA!"
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

"There’s no more, there’s no more justice
It’s a world that submits under the power of money

 

The weak die in the shadows of the strong"


"You cant make rights with wrongs"

tumblr_mnqkwbaJPz1qcca7po3_500.jpg




The babo team:

JONGUP WHAT THE HELL