vii

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

 

Killing those stupid cannibals were tiring than ever. It's like we killed a city of them with the number of students and teachers that were infected already, we're not surprised if we already killed like half a thousand of them. I can see my other two friends getting tired as time goes by but they kept on fighting for the sake of the other survivors. 

 

After a few hours of tragic moments, we quickly headed to the Principal's office to find the keys for the van that may help us go to our own houses. As soon as we found the vault, Fei noona hastily used her weapon and slashed, smacked, pounded the vault to open it but to no avail nothing happened. So I messily opened each cabinet that my hands would reach and find for the keys of the vault or atleast the code of it.

 

I grab a hold of a tiny paper and when I opened it I saw a unusual pattern of letters and numbers. I tried to use it as the code of the vault and luckily the vault opened and a stash of money was there and the key that we're looking for was lying about those stash of money.

 

"I never expected that the corruption stuff about Principal was true. I just hope I could tell the people about this so I would be popular" Changsub joked about it but Fei noona wasn't happy about it.

 

"You find that funny? We suffered with low class facilities here in this school eventhough we pay thousands and thousands of money. Good thing that hogger died! tch!" Fei noona smirked.

 

I just let them digest what they saw and what they knew about before I decided to get the cash and pocket them. I grabbed the keys as well and motioned the other two to follow me.

 

"I guess we really have to go to the basement now. We should hurry up!" I ordered and ran towards the way to the basement.

 

As we were running, Changsub stopped and we also stopped with him and asked him why.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter