xiv

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

 

 

I was about to bombard him with questions but with the look on Jieun's eyes I know she wanted to do that instead of me and I know it will be the right thing to let her. I mean yes she's alot smarter than me and alot more reasonable as well so all I need to do was listen to the conversation and take in whatever he will say.

 

I am very tired to argue with Jieun so I just let her do her thing and just plopped down beside her trying my best to take in every information I can get from Heechul seonsaengnim.

 

"I got a phonecall from..........Mr. Yang. He told me that something weird was happening to the school and he described what it is. He even used the word zombie, he explained everything and everything he said matched the features of my uncle. I-I'm sorry" he said and broke into tears.

 

And that's when the horror began. Just because of a small mistake everything went wild, everything was gone in a blink of an eye. I want to get angry at him. I want to punch him square in his face but I can't. Fighting half a hundred zombies was not an easy work and all I could do was stare at him in horror. I saw how Jieun's face turned into a somewhat calm face to a total beast. She began throwing tantrums everywhere, screaming and cursing at the same time. I can't blame her for that response and reaction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter