xxv

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

It's been days since the last time we had an encounter with the madmens and within that span of time, Uncle Bonny, Aunt Hyejung and I strategized as to how to lessen the number of madmen outside. Our strategies ranges from silent killing to nuclear bombing, I know you guys are shocked why we even thought of nuclear bombing and where we will get it. In matter of days, Uncle Bonny, the powerful person he is, decided to contact the Olympus, a secret organization in America, to ask for help and they gladly agreed.

 

"Isn't it too risky if we actually bomb a country? What if humans are still there?" Aunt Hyejung said to Uncle Bonny.

 

We are currently on Uncle Bonny's office strategizing and I am surprised I am even here. A normal student planning to save the world, how cool is that?

 

"I know honey but do you think sending troops in every city would help? The soldiers might get bit by the zombies and that would be very risky in our part" Uncle Bonny reasoned and I guess it's my time to speak.

 

"Uncle Bonny, Aunt Hyejung what if we just clean our city first before cleaning other country?" I softly spoke and they nodded.


"Well what if we make some antitoxin and spread it to the world. We might turn back zombies to humans" Jieun said confidently. Wait what? Why is she here?

 

"Why are you here young lady? I told you to stay put at your lab" Uncle Bonny said sternly.

 

"I just wanted to help is that bad?" she spat.

 

"Manners my child" Aunt Hyejung said and threw a glare on Jieun which Jieun just rolled her eyes.

 

"Jieun shut up and go out, we're so close to finding a solution." I said and that's when Jieun backed down and went out.

 

"Good thing she follows you Kai, it's very rare with that stubborn kid" Aunt Hyejung said as she softly giggled.

 

"You just have to push her buttons and she'll retract in no time" I chuckled and both of the elders smiled.

 

"So let's reconsider what Jieun said......"

 

 

For the whole day I spent my time thinking to save the world with my new family. The whole time I squeeze my brain hoping to get atleast some information from what I experienced and do a great strategy. From this day on all we can do is trial and error.

 

"Honey, I'm thinking of something" Aunt Hyejung said and both of us turned our heads to her.

"What is it honey?" Uncle Bonny said and Aunt Hyejung proceeded with telling her idea to us.

"What if we just spend our time finding a cure? We have Jieun by our side anyway and that Heechul guy can help since he's the one who started this mess" the last few words got poison in it everytime she spat a word. I can't blame her, we hate Heechul in the first place. Screw him!

"Kai what do you think?" Uncle Bonny looked at me and I returned with a confused gaze.

"I'm sorry what was that again Uncle? I think I spaced out sorry" I said and did a slight bow.

"I'm saying do you agree with your aunt's suggestion? Do you think we could still trust that Heechul guy?" he softly spoke.

"I guess it won't hurt if we try uncle" I said and shrugged.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter