x

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

-after a few more days-

 

"Kai! We've been on the road for days! For God's Sake do we even have any destinations to go?" Jieun kept on whining for the past few days. I tried my best to tolerate her tantrums but I guess it's too much for me now.

 

"LISTEN! Jieun if you don't shut that mouth of yours! I swear I will sew them up personally!" I fired back. I furiously take my seat, anger visible in my face.

 

I guess my cool,calm self was nowhere to be found now. I saw a tear escaped on Jieun's eye. I felt horrible after yelling at her but I just don't know why she can't understand the situation. Yes she is very rich that any of us in the van but a little appreciation or respect would do.

 

Soojung slowly find her way to me and rubbed my back.

 

"Calm down Kai! I know we'll find a way to escape this death road" Soojung said with her soothing voice. I was glad that atleast my anger ease up.

 

"I think you better take a nap Jongin, you've been up for days!" Changsub snorted.

 

"I-I don't think I can afford another sleep after that n-nightmare" I said as I looked down on my feet, obviously embarrassed for being such a girl.

 

I slowly removed the hands of Soojung on my back and went to the bedroom to lock myself in. I don't want to look pitiful, weak, and coward in front of them. I should be the strongest amongst us. I am the Leader! I am Kim Jongin.

 

I looked for something to divert my attention to but to no avail, nothing in the van seems to get even just a bit of my attention. 

 

I stayed inside for about an hour before I decided to go out. Since I don't have anything to do inside I spent my time brainstorming as to what we can do inspite of the dreadful situation. Flashbacks came to me one at a time and they made me remember the place that were secluded and where the madmen can't surely come inside. There was this diner up in town that only the members can enter since a certain passcode where installed at their front door.

 

I quickly went to Fei noona, the one who I trusted most with leadership skills, and told her about my idea. She looked over the possibilities or number count of our possible enemies but after I told her about the passcode and all the security stuff of the diner. I quickly got her approval.

 

Fei noona and I discussed about how long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter