xix

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

warning : curses/cussing/badwords will be seen, please read at your own risk.

KAI

 

Jieun is the most fragile person amongst us. It is not that obvious because of her tough exterior but trust me when I say she's fragile. I know her more than anyone else with me right now. We kind of grew fond of each other since the time she and her family went back from the states. She used that tough exterior of her to mask what happened to her when she was a kid. Like any other asian kid from the states, she was bullied too and because she's the only asian kid on their school. She have no choice but to accept every bad remarks about her because no one befriended her. She's literally an outcast.

 

I quickly entered the Diner and found the sobbing Jieun on one of the counters of the Diner. I slowly found my way to her and sat beside her. I side hugged her then pat her back to soothe her. She looked at me with her tear-stained face and her glasses with a small crack in it. I believe she can't see without those so by seeing that little crack on her glasses made me uneasy. I wiped her tears away then heaved a sigh.

 

"Jieun, what's wrong?" I softly asked her then in return she glared at me.

"What do you think is wrong?" she snapped.

" it Jieun! Tell me what the hell is wrong!" I said and shaked her vigorously

"S-Stop it Kai!" she pleaded and I stopped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter