iv

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

 

 

I let Soojung rest on my lap as she cried herself to sleep.

 

I her hair gently as I lulled her to sleep trying my best to calm her down. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life that's why I'm dedicated to take care of her no matter what happens even if it'll cost my life.

 

As I watch her breathing slowly getting steady, I found myself getting more and more dizzy.

 

 

 

*dream*

 

I found myself running away hastily from something I don't know that's catching me. I kept on running and running. Everything was happening to fast. The next thing I know the creature that's chasing me already caught me in a tight grip.

 

"LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!" I shouted as I simultaneously smack the head of the dark creature.

 

He didn't move an inch and kept the tight grip.

 

"I said LET GO OF ME!" I tried to move,sway and kick him in his manhood but he won't let go.

 

I tried to run away but still no use. I want to know who he is but I can't since it's all dark.

 

I tried to shout for help but there's no human being not even a living thing.

 

After a few minutes, the dark creature let go of me and move backwards enough to have me some space to breath.

 

"Are you happy now that you had her?" he said with an angry tone.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter