v

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

 

It's been three days since Luhan died, and also three days since we are trapped at the rooftop with no fresh clothings and not enough food. I can feel the extreme hunger in the pits of my stomach but I'm more worried with Soojung since she's a rich kid I don't know if she can still put up with our situation.

 

I slowly get into my feet and tried my best to exert some energy from me as I slowly stand up to wake Soojung who's sleeping at the long table near the edge of the rooftop.

 

"Soojung-ah" I slowly shake her to wake her up and waited until she gives some motive that she's awake already.

"K-Kai" she slowly breath out.

"Morning sweetheart" I said and tried my best to smile a little and she just nodded in return.

"Kai, I'm hungry my extra biscuits were gone already" she pouted and all I could do was to let out a deep sigh.

"I-I'll go get something to eat" I tiredly suggested.

"But isn't it too dangerous for you to go out there. There's many of them and you're out of energy" she said softly and I managed to smirk.

"It's better to die fighting than to die because of nothing. Don't worry Soojung, I'll be back I promise! Just wait for half of the day okay? I'll roam around for a while" I said to her firmly and she nodded.

 

 

I walked to where the club lies. I felt anger and guilt as I hold that club, anger because it's the club that I use to kill those stupid madman and...and guilt because it's also the same club that I used to kill Luhan.

 

 

 

 

I slowly opened the barrier that I made and started killing those madmen with no mercy, hitting them on the head one by one. I quickly head to the canteen hoping that there would still be enough food to gather for Soojung and I.

 

 

 

 

On my way to the canteen, I encountered almost twenty stupid enemies that were almost students of my school and some are the teachers. I also didn't want to kill our principal but I have no choice, he's already infected and I won't take the risk.

 

 

 

 

As I reach the canteen, I can feel some movements going on inside the place. So I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. And to my surprise, there were still living things inside.

 

 

 

"KAI!!!" All of the people inside gasped and were totally shocked when they saw me bathe with blood and holdi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter