xx

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIEUN

 

We gathered as much food and toiletries we could get. Fortunately, we found big bags where we can slip everything we need and carry without much trouble. Kai told me to gather as much lady neccesseties I could get since alot of us are girls and admit it. Girls are high maintenance than boys. So I got the neccessary stuff and went back to Kai just to see what he was holding.

 

"Put it down!" I screamed.

"Why? It's so comfy" he said laughing.

"I said put it down mister!" I said completely embarassed.

"Feels like cotton" he teased.

"Put that sanitary napkin down or I'll kill you this instant!" I exclaimed.

"Okay okay! Geez calm down!" he said chuckling.

"You'll be the death of me someday" I said and glared at him but he just shrugged. The nerve of him!

 

 

After gathering the stuff we need, Kai went out first to see if the coast was clear and then he gave me the signal to go out and make my way to our van. I was hesitant to go to our van because of the little scene I caused back there. I just don't know how to face them... especially Fei unnie.

 

"You can do it. Just apologize and I bet they would understand" Kai said as he pat my back with a reassuring smile.

"B-But" I pouted.

"No buts Jieun, get your up there and apologize. Don't be afraid, they're not as mad as the zombies everywhere" he said with a bitter laugh.

 

I slowly walked to the van with a heavy heart and scared look. Kai reassuringly pat my back before letting me in the van giving his best you-can-do-it look to me. I just smiled a little in return. I never thought that I can be this nervous in my entire life. 

 

I knocked on the van and Fei unnie surprised me with a hug.

 

"Jieun, don't snap like that again. You scared the hell out of us" she said and that's when ny tears fall.

 

How can a person be so nice after all I've done to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter