xviii

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOOJUNG

 

 

I woke up because of the screams. I got up and went to where the sound was coming from and as far as I am concerned to the ones who are arguing. I can't risk the life of the rest because sound drew the madmen and it's not good to draw them to us just because of the reckless shouting.

 

Then what I saw surprised me alot. Jieun, who I knew was the educated one here and I never expected to burst, was now screaming at Fei unnie's face. I froze on the spot and felt like my voice was nowhere to be found. I stood there silently and watched the horror unfold before my eyes. 

 

The fight ended when Jieun sprinted outside. I was about to take a step when someone hugged me from behind. I don't expect anyone to do it that's why I jumped in response and pulled off from the hug. I looked behind me and another surprise happened.

 

"K-Kai" I gasped and he showed a weak smile.

"Hey there princess" he said and hugged me.

"Oh my god! Y-you're okay now!" I hugged him back tightly and placed small kisses on his face.

"What happened there? I heard desperate screams" he asked as he slowly pulled off from the hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter