iii

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

 

 

All I could think of on our way somewhere i don't even know is how in the world this thing happened. I only see this on movies and yes I admit I dreamt of killing them with my own hands but that was when I was kid and it's plain imagination. How could we even stop them?

 

 

"Kai? Kai? Hello earth to kai!" I were woken up by the heavenly voice of Soojung.

"W-What? Where are we?" I asked as I rub my eyes to wake me up.

"We're at the rooftop, there's a good news and a bad news Kai" she told me and lowered her head.

"What is it? Are we gonna die already?" I said nervously.

"No you idiot!" she then flicked my forehead.

"Then what is it? tell me! " I said as I rub my forehead.

"The good news is Luhan made a barricade for us that will last for I think a week and the bad news is.." she then paused.

"Soojung?" I said as I cupped her cheeks. She then pointed where Luhan is laying.

"L-Luhan!" My eyes widen in shock. there before me was a bitten Luhan.

 

 

I quickly move up and ran to him. I crouched down and tried to wrap his wounds with my handkerchief.

 

 

"Luhan! Oh god! oh god!" was all my mind can come up with.

"H-He was bitten by one of them w-when he's making the barricade" Soojung told me.

"Sh*t! Luhan! What should I do? I hate to tell this but....w-we can't d-do this without you!" I said and punches the solid floor.

 

 

 

My emotions were all mixed up. Frustration,Anger,Jealousy,Nervousness almost every negative emotion you could get. Soojung and I were busy crying our hearts out and telling ourselves how in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter