xi

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIEUN

 

 

That snap of Kai on me really caught me off guard. I admit I overreacted because to be honest I am not used to this kind of environment. I know you guys know already that I am from a prestigious family and I know you think that I'm a whiny brat or something like that but please hear me out first. Yes, I got lots of money. Yes, my parents are powerful. Yes, I'm a genius but I'm also human! I also have feelings. I don't care if you call me shallow or any bad thing you're thinking of right now but I swear no one have ever snapped on me like that. That's why I overreacted.

 

 

So today, the great Kai decided to journey towards The Diner which is some kind of exclusive club for exclusive people. Kai, Soojung and I got a hold of a place as a member there. Yes you guess it right, My family helped us get in there even though we're still underage that time. Three of us enjoy every moment we spent at the club because to be honest it really is an awesome place.

 

 

"We're here!" Kai announced and all of us quickly grabbed our own weapons for safety measures.

 

"I'll go down first and check the area" Kai volunteered and all of us just nod in agreement although Hyosung unnie kinda disagreed with the thought but she has nothing to do since we dubbed Kai as our leader.

 

"Take care in there! Just shout and we'll come immediately" Fei unnie instructed. I can see the look of concern on Fei unnie and Soojung's eyes. It's like both of those gaze contains..............adoration.

 

"Sound drew them noona, So here's the deal. If I didn't come back in 10 minutes all of you may follow me but please take extra care of yourselves. " Kai stated clearly and he quickly looked at  Changsub.

 

"Changsub, you're the remaining guy here. I expect alot from you" Kai said and gave the nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter