xvii

The Uninvited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI

 

 

I am positive that I've been out for hours and hours because my body was stiff as a stick. I slowly lifted my eyelids only to be welcomed by darkness. I want to scream because I am frightened I might lost my eyesight forever but I can't, it feels like my voicebox abandoned me. My throat is so dry I can't even croak a sound. I moved violently with all my strength just to make them know I am still alive and not infected by those stupid madmen. 

 

After a few nudge here and there and making a faint sound. I retreated and rest myself and drifted off to dreamland, hoping by the time I wake up I'll see the beautiful face of Soojung again.

 

 

 

CHANGSUB

 

I heard faint sounds coming from Kai's bed. That bastard really is tough. I could have sworn he'll be dead in minutes when we saw that bite. Changsub pull yourself together! Why would I even think and want him dead? He's the leader of this team. I can't wish him to be dead or else all of us will be dead. God please help me and my multiple personalities. I am not liking this anymore. Please God help me!.

 

 

JIEUN

 

It's morning already and Kai was still on his bed lying silently. I was the first one to get up that morning and I quickly rush into the mini kitchen and made some food for us to eat but unfortunately our food stock was running low and as far as I know, Kai already cleared the whole diner so it means there's no more madmen to be found there.

 

I admit, I am not the best fighter here in this group and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter