Chat Room [086]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: *cough cough cough cough*

Hoya: Did you catch a cold?

Dongwoo: Hehehe, are you worrying about me?

Hoya: If you catch a cold, you won't be able to earn money, didn't you know that we share the money you earn? ^_^??

Dongwoo: .... *cough cough*

Hoya: Still... i'm abit worried that you're sick.

Dongwoo: If you give me a 5 minute kiss, I think I would get better~

Hoya: Do you want to get hit for 5 minutes that you're lips will go red?

Dongwoo: No.

Sungjong: Hyung, if you're sick, you should rest.

Myungsoo: No, it's better eating something~

Sungyeol: I agree with Myungsoo.

Sunggyu: I agree with Myunsoo as well~

Sungjong: Sungyeol-ah, you know a lot about food, so tell Dongwoo hyung~

Sungyeol: If you get a cold, chocolate is good... pear juice, honey tea, lemon tea...

Woohyun: The best thing to eat when you get a cold is Dog meat.

Sunggyu: Oh yeah, dog meat!

Myungsoo: Oh , I think i'm going to get sick...

 

Myungsoo went offline.

 

Sunggyu: I think he went to the toilet...

Sungjong: Go check up on him.

 

[Sungjong] used [back kick] skills towards [Sunggyu].

 

Sunggyu went flying offline.

 

Sungjong: Anyways, where were we up to^^;

Sungyeol: ............... a-a-about dog meat...

Sungjong: Oh yeah, Dongwoo hyung, try eating some dog meat?

Hoya: .............. so are you telling him to eat me? .......................... -_- ...........................

Woohyun: Last time, you let DragonDog eat one of your fats on your leg. So why not let Dongwoo try?

Sungyeol: Hoya-ah, you have chubby cheeks right now. So why don't you take some off and feed it to Dongwoo?

Sungjong: Dog meat is better when you eat it with salt!

Hoya: You hungry beasts......

Dongwoo: ......... T_T ......... Hoya-ah, am I a hungry beast as well? I didn't mean to eat you when you fell asleep,
but I couldn't help it... i'm sorry... i'll stay out of your face for a few days....

 

Dongwoo went offline.

 

Hoya: ........................... -_-+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

INFINITE's 1 minute Discussion ★

 

Author: Annyoung haseyo, welcome to the new corner 1 minute discussion. Well, today's discussion is going to be about, the person
who you really want to kick out of the Infinite's Chat Room, no... I mean, the person who you really want to have less comming out
of this chat room. Just to let everyone know, this discussion is just for practice.

Dongwoo: Just look at her, since she knows that we're going to pick her, she's doing his as practice.

Hoya: She's such a chicken.

Woohyun: I know, using this topic. The author will get chosen 100%

Sungyeol: There's a rumour saying, that she'll put DragonDog less to put herself in the chat room.

Sungjong: Poor, DragonDog... her name comes out, but not herself, because of that mean author.

Author: In conclusion, me the 'author' has to be in this chat room~~~!!! Because Infinite needs me the most in this chat room.
That this was the members thanking me for putting them in the chat room instead of someone else.

DragonDog: WAIT!!! Is it true that, you're kicking me out of this chat room for you to join?!!

Author: So?

DragonDog: Don't say..... that you're comming out because you don't want to pay me for my appearance in this chat room.

Author: BINGO!!

DragonDog: You don't need to pay me that money, so let me in the chat room T___T

 

 

 

INFINITE: Poor DragonDog.

Sunggyu: Can't you just let DragonDog in our chat room?

Myungsoo: This is not fair, poor DragonDog.

Author: So what ? -_-

 

 

 ※ The cold- hearted author.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note :::

 

Argh, I came up with another corner, yeah, I did. It was a fail, right?

I was about to write, Infinite's drama but it became so boring, so I came up with this corner,

and now... I don't know what I was writing in this discussion corner, lol.

But it's good to change a lot of corners for Bonus Time :D right???

I just need to keep on putting Woohyun's NO Life Radio which has been on for a long time.

So yeah, LOL XD how was the new corner? Was it fun? Argh.. hope itwas...

Enjoyreading this update~

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!