Chat Room [071]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: Hmmmm....

Sungjong: Hyung, what are you doing???

Dongwoo: Practicing how to put on make-up...

Sungjong: Make-up???

Dongwoo: I'm just practicing because someday coordi noona's might be away, and I would have to do make up by myself when I need to go somewhere...

Sungjong: What the... hyung... what happened to you??? This isn't the Dongwoo hyung I know... O_O...

Dongwoo: It's not what you think it is...

 

Hoya came online.

Sunggyu came online.

Myungsoo came online.

 

Hoya: Jang Dongwoo, did you try to put on make- up?

Sunggyu: Oh my gosh, he's starting again...

Dongwoo: Um... actually...

Hoya: We are Idol singers!!! Don't you think that we have to make our image look better? Also, you didn't eat brocolli these days, right?!! Look at your dark circles, it looks longer than your hair and soon going to become part of it!!!

Myungsoo: .... he isn't Park Jisun or something...

Dongwoo: I agree with Myungsoo for that.

Hoya: Anyways, put on some lotion on your face before you go out, alright?!!

 

Sungyeol came online.

 

Sungyeol: What the... what's wrong with Hoya???

Myungsoo: That's what I want to know...

Sunggyu: 22222222222222222

Sungjong: He sounds like an....

Sunggyu: Ajumma....

Hoya: Who's an Ajumma here?!!! I'm still a young little girl here!!!

Sungyeol: Girl;;;;;;;

Sungjong: What the... Dongwoo-hyung, you still haven't...

Dongwoo: He doesn't even let me touch him, so how could I???

Hoya: You erts -_- how could you guys do this to me?!! Huh?! Inside your head, you only think about naughty stuffs 1 year 365 days right?! Am I right?!!!

Sungyeol: We didn't even talk about that...

Dongwoo: Seriously, what are you thinking about Hoya? Are you okay???

Hoya: .... -.- you bastards....

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: Do you find Hoya weird???

Dongwoo: Yes, we all find him weird --"

Woohyun: I'm so sorry, but I love you... but Hoya told me that he wanted to be taller, but I didn't know how to hellp him that I gave him the sweet potato cake I bought, but that sweet potato cake was few weeks over due...

 

 

......................?

 

 

※ Hoya has become insane after eating the over dued sweet potato cake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

Woohyun's NO Life Radio ★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo, this is Namstar star star star star star star star star, how many stars do you think I wrote? From now on, count how many star star star star stars I wrote. If you do count them, as a prize, i'll let you all come into the world of lonliness. Star Star Star Star Star Star Star Star STar Hahahahhahaha, star star, but... you know that I trick peoples a lot... star star star star star star... I don't even know how many stars I wrote in here... hahaha xD star staer star star star... so now, should I get on with the letters which came for this radiio show? star star star star star!!!

YamaTan_andromeda has sent us a letter: -

Do you prefer being a loner or being y?

I'm the iest loner in the member.

 

Woohyun: Do you understand what I just said, the iest loner? So yeah, i'm both. Now you understood? Geez, my fans takes a lot of time to get my words right, hahaha... okay, let's get on with the next letter should we?

rawrsungyeollie has sent us a letter:-

Woohyun-oppa, since when did you become DragonDog's grandpa?

The time when Hoya said he'll give DragonDog's leg when we get to eat her.

 

Woohyun: Yuuuuum, always the leg part is the bestest part to eat, like the chicken legs... :) Hoya and I met a promise for this so he better give me the leg for me being DragonDog's grandpa -_-... anyways, the next letter is from..

eeminkey as sent us a letter: -

Woohyun-oppa, do you think Hoya-oppa is y?

That's just his disgusting sweat to make himself look y.

 

Hoya: Hhahahahha, who was the one who put water all over his body to make himself look y? Oh, one more... who was the one who put oil around his body to make his body look y? Hah?! My sweat is better than your attempt to look y okay??

Woohyun: I hope that dog stops barking. Anyways, let's get on with the next letter.

kaytbear has sent us a letter: -

Namstar, are you gonna eat DragonDog yet?

Pretty soon. *Preparing 65%*

 

Woohyun: I'll be the first one to taste the legs of DragonDog, anyways, let's not talk about this since it makes me hungry... can you hear my stomach wanting food?! Argh, might eat some crackers now... see you everyone~ see you on the next corner, prank message! Bye!!!

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey- <3

here is today's update! Hahaha xD

man, there was a lot of questions for Woohyun, that ....

I chose the ones that I could come up with an answer,

i'm really sorry for the rest, that wasn't chosen!! I had no idea... what to write for an answer..

yeah, what a bad author I am for that, hahhaa xD

 

now, my head will start to work on the prank message...

how to get an idea for that... hahaha xD

can you see some different in Woohyun's radio show?

yeah, it's only a little difference...

ITALICS... lols xD my ideas everyday -_-

 

hope you enjoyed the story.... >_< i'll try my best tomorrow

on the prank message! lols xD

 

 

YES. I MENTIONED IT EVERYONE. THE NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE

PRANK MESSAGE. IF YOU ARE NEW AND NOT SURE ABOUT WHAT THE  !&(%!&@#%(&!@ (DOG LANGUAGE)

I'M TALKING ABOUT OR #!*(%#&^(!&%#(!%& (DRAGON LANGUAGE) I'M TALKING A BOUT...

PLEASE GO UP UP UP TO CHAPTER 30 WHICH WILL GIVE YOU SOME EXAMPLES

AND IDEAS OF WHAT PRANK MESSAGE IS ALL ABOUT...

 

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE INFINITE SOME GOOD TOPIC FOR THEM TO DO ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

HAHAHHAA Xd ANY TOPIC IS FINE.

WHAT EVER COMES INTO YOUR MIND, JUST WRITE IT DOWN~ ALL THE WAY~ HAHAHA Xd

 

 

WELL... THAT'S IT.... HAHAHA Xd

SORRY FOR THE LONG AUTHOR'S NOTE.

I BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE IT GETS BORING -.-

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!