Chat Room [076]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

Dongwoo: What are you reading?

Woohyun: Fanfic.

Dongwoo: Fanfic?

Woohyun: Yeah.

Dongwoo: Is the fanfic that you're talking about, is the LOVE story between members?

Woohyun: Yeah, you're right.

Dongwoo: Which coupling are you reading?

Woohyun: Hyunwoo.

Dongwoo: You're reading a fanfic about me and you?!?!

Woohyun: No, Hyunseong and Minwoo.

Dongwoo: Do you watch Boyfriend fanfics..............

 

Hoya came online.

 

Hoya: What are you reading?

Woohyun: Fanfic.

Hoya: Oh yeah, go inside this site.

Woohyun: ??????

Hoya: Dongwoo-ah--- come here and read ~

Dongwoo: I'll do everything what Hoya says~

Hoya: What the ... ?

Dongwoo: .......................... what's this.................?

 

Sungjong came online.

Myungsoo came online.

Sunggyu came online.

Sungyeol came online.

 

Sungjong: !!!!!!!!!

Sungyeol: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohyun: What's wrong?

Sungyeol: Hoya gave us a piece of paper, so I read it out loud like i'm reading a childrens book, and the story
was about Sung brothers, which is Me and Sungjong!!! I also read that loud inside the waiting room!!! It's so embarrassing!!!

Sunggyu: Hoya gave us this site for us to read, and it was rated 19, which was about Me and Myungsoo having...

 

[Sunggyu] got [Disconnected] by turning into a [Mashimaro].

 

Myungsoo: Oh, I don't want to talk about it.

 

Myungsoo went offline.

 

Woohyun: You guys are nothing compared to Dongwoo.

Sungjong: Why???

Sungyeol: Why???

Woohyun: Dongwoo is reading a fanfic about him being the 'Bottom' from all of us members.

 

Hoya went offline.

 

Dongwoo: CATCH THAT DOG RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- D R A M A -

 

Sunggyu: Annyoung haseyo, i'm the Infinite's leader KIM SUNGGYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to let you all know that i'm here,
being the MC that I just screamed my name out for... you know, attention? So, how was the scream? Did it make you all go deaf?!!
Anyways, i'll quickly grab my brain from Andromeda to start the story now. Oh okay, today's story character is going to be our
members... yes, it's going to be them, because you know why? They've been annoying me to put them on the story. So yeah,
i've lost from them. *cries* I get bullied from my members like this.

Sungjong: He bullies us more !!!

Sunggyu: Let's just ignore the dog barking and start off with the story now.

Long long time ago, there was the money loaner, YeolBu and his so poor and not so nice brother JongBu living together.

YeolBu: The towl is 3 manwon each, you bastard! Pay the money back now!!!

Old Man: I'll pay you back...............

Sunggyu: YeolBu was earning money by selling the towl, JongBu who didn't want to see him doing that anymore, tried to stop him
by kicking him on the back. Then he stole YeolBu's wallet and ran away as fast as he can, while meeting the starving person, WooJaebi on his way.

WooJaebi: Oh, baby~ you're beautiful? Should we have a cup of coffee............

Sunggyu: JongBu punched WooJaebi's stomach because he was being too cheesy and clingy towards him. As WooJaeBi fainted, JongBu piggy backed him while going home. He didn't want to get involved with the police leaving the dead body on the ground, but JongBu got shocked when he heard WooJaebi speaking.

WooJaebi: Argh, i'm so hungry...

Sunggyu: When he said that, JongBu went inside the market to buy the out of date sushi and a drink of coke and headed back home again. It was surprising how, WooJaebi got up immediatly, taking a shower and putting on perfume and was only covering his bottom part of his body with a towl and was lying down on the sofa showing his legs. JongBu who saw WooJaebi like that, ignored him and threw the plastic bag towards his face.

WooJaebi: Yummm~ this is so tasty~~~

Sunggyu: After eating the out of date food that JongBu bought for him. When JongBu slept, WooJaebi quickly stole the wallet that JongBu stole from his brother this morning, and ran away from him.

WooJaebi: YESSSSS!!!!!! I'M RICHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunggyu: On his way home, he met a man, who was selling a towl and it was YeolBu who was pissed off that his wallet was missing.

WooJaebi: Oh-- baby~ you're my type~ want to come with me?

Sunggyu: WooJaebi was holding the wallet that he stole from JongBu and was putting it close up YeolBu's face, when YeolBu's face turned red of anger.

YeolBu: Before that, let me punch you.

Sunggyu: YeolBu punched WooJaebi for a long time that WooJaebi turned into a loner and lived happily ever after staying in the corner crying.

 

The End-

 

THE NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE WOOHYUN's NO LIFE RADIO, so do write a lot of LETTERS for Woohyun~ see you!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note :::::::::::::

 

Okay, to tell you the truth, I went out on ideas on DRAMA as well :OOOO

Man, all these three corners are killing me >_< hahaha xD

anyways, hope you enjoyed lols xD this is kinda weird  update...

anyways.... have fun reading :)

yup... and i'm nearly done choosing the co-author's...

i'm gunna have a talk with all of them :) to see which will be the most best

co-author to write with me :P hahaha xD

 

NEXT IS WOOHYUNS NO RADIO SHOW

so WRITE ALOT OF QUEsTIONS forhim

alright? Okie Dokie? LOL XDDDD

 

okay......

 

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!