Chat Room [017]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo came online.
Sunggyu came online.

 

Sunggyu: Yah! Kim Myungsoo!!! You little Rat!!!

 

Myungsoo went offline.

 

Hoya: What's wrong?
Sunggyu: That bastard took my Ipod just to cool his armpit off...
Hoya: Yah! It's so amazing that you went off at Myungsoo for the third time, you guys were like lovable birds before singing along and... yeah...
Dongwoo: There's no time to talk about that Howon-ah, Myungsoo just grabbed one of your face pack from the fridge and put it around Sungjong's armpit.
Hoya: They are both dead.

 

Hoya went offline.

 

Sunggyu: Aigoo, did you tell Myungsoo how to use the face pack?!!
Dongwoo: No, Woohyun did. I'm innocent *puppy eyes*
Sunggyu: Woohyun..?
Dongwoo: Oh, yeah... while Myungsoo was sleeping... Woohyun went over towards Myungsoo and put your Ipod on top of Myungsoo's armpit.
Sunggyu: Name Woohyun, that bastard.

 

Sunggyu went offline.
Woohyun came online.

 

Dongwoo: How did you come online, when you're suppose to be dead?
Woohyun: What are you talking about?
Dongwoo: Do you want to borrow my Andromeda999 ticket?
Woohyun: ... eh..?
Dongwoo: When you come back, can you bring my brain with me?

 

Myungsoo came online.

 

Dongwoo: ... I don't have two tickets...

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

 

Woohyun's NO Life Radio ★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo, my lovely fans of the radio show. I have a lot of letters here today, so should we just read on and finish quickly? Or you want me to talk for a bit? What? You don't want to hear me talk? Fine, then let's get on with the letters. The first letter is from B2uty143!!

Woohyun why are you SOO freaking cute?!

Because I am.

 

Woohyun: It's hard to see my cuteness though, the members say it makes them puke whenever I try doing my aegyo's... anyways, the second letter is from xadrimusicx!!!

Hey Woohyun did you scare of those fans of yours?

They don't have interest in me.

 

Woohyun: I don't know why, but they just... go to the other members aren't I handsome? Aren't I y~ aren't I cute..... ok.... maybe not .... but i'm the greatest the best singer in the member so you fans shouldn't ignore me like how my members are ignoring me you hear that?! Before I go more on about this, let's get on with the third letter shoud we? It's from ilovpocky93!!

Woohyun oppa what's your plan of stealing Hoya/Sunggyu oppa?

Kidnapping.

 

Woohyun: Run far away from them, where they can't find us... and have a happy ever after life, having babies with Sunggyu and Hoya. Good idea right? The problem is... it's too hard since they are always together.... anyways, here comes the other letter from nothings-over!!!

Woohyun oppa, do you really suspect that something going on with Sungjong and Dongwoo, or are you just trying to get Hoya to suspect Dongwoo from cheating?

I just want them apart.

 

Woohyun: But, I know there's something fishy between Sungjong and Dongwoo! I just don't know what that is.... anyways, let's get on with the other other letter from jinmyeon!!!

Woohyunnie, why are you falling in love with yourself?

I have DragonDog with me.

 

Woohyun: So, I will give all my love towards my baby DragonDog. Which means that i'm going on with the next letter from gummyday!!!

IS there any charms that you want to steal from the members?

From Myungsoo, the cold expression.
From Dongwoo, I just want to be a dragon like im so I can burn him.

 

Woohyun: If I have those don't you think Sunggyu and Hoya will come to me? I bet they will... but I have nothing with me at the moment.... so, let's read another letter from ochi_kawaii!!

can you say "i love you" to Hoya infront of Dongwoo?

Do you want me gone?

 

Woohyun: I have no strengh to fight over Dongwoo at the moment, it doesn't mean i'm scared okay? It's just i'm too .......... tired? Anyways, here comes the lucky last letter for today, which is from the cute little lovely pretty .... err.. yeah, i'll stop now... BeautifulHangover!!!

Woohyun oppa~! Did you choose to be a loner because the others don't show you love?

They just don't want to be a loner like me.

 

Woohyun: When they first saw me and told my first impression they all said "At the first time I saw you I had a feeling that you were a loner when you were not even born" and like "I can tell it by your face that you're a loner" and some people just didn't talk to me that day... Anways, this is getting abit sad!!! So, i'll see you next time! Next time i'll invite Hoya~~~~~~~~ to the radio show, so please write a lot of letters for Hoya!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yeah, today's update as you see was really rushed...?
I just came back from my vocals training.. and I got pretty tired...
hope it was still enjoyable to read :D

 

For the next radio Show Hoya is going to be invited so!!??
Please WRITE a lot of QUESTIONS towards HOYA ~~~ Lee Howon!
The DANCING MACHINE~~ ok?! Hahahaha!!!

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!