Chat Room [026]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo came online.

 

Myungsoo: Where is Sunggyu?!
Hoya: What's wrong? Oh, today is the oppisite? Sunggyu always used to look for you.
Myungsoo: Just tell me where Sunggyu is!
Hoya: Tell me what happened first.
Myungsoo: That bastard took a picture of me while I was taking a shower and uploaded on his blog!!!
Hoya: Oh, my gosh! Are you serious?
Myungsoo: Yes, I am serious!!
Hoya: Anyways, Sunggyu only has 1 todays as well as 1 friend with him.
Myungsoo: Still!!! That one person is looking!!!
Dongwoo: That's me?
Hoya: What?
Dongwoo: Sunggyu's blog is on private, so only friends of him can see it.
Woohyun: I can go on his...
Dongwoo: Oh? How?!!
Woohyun: By hacking on your account.
Dongwoo: You bastard -_-...
Woohyun: There was the picture of Myungsoo taking a shower as well as kissing you while you were asleep.
Myungsoo: That bastard............ he should have woke me up when he kissing me.
Hoya: =0=;;; what are you...
Woohyun: Oh yeah... I went on Dongwoo's blog as well......
Hoya: Dongwoo? You had a blog? You didn't tell me.....
Woohyun: Ofcourse he didn't, because he had fu...
Dongwoo: Come out for a minute...

 

Dongwoo went offline.
Woohyun went offline.

 

Hoya: Are they keeping secrets about me?
Sungjong: They have a lot of secrets about you.
Sungyeol: More than a hundred??
Hoya: Where were you guys?
Myungsoo: they've been ---
Sungyeol: Please stop Myungsoo!! I  love you~

 

Sungyeol went offline.

 

Sungjong: Let's make this forever a secret ok?

 

Sungjong went offline.

 

Myungsoo: They were just sleeping infront of the computer -_-...
Hoya: Ah........

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Secret Chat Room2 -

 

Dongwoo: 3 pictures.
Woohyun: No, no, no... 5 pictures or else... HOWON-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dongwoo: Ohkay!! 4 pictures and a half, deal?
Woohyun: Ok~
Dongwoo: Phew...
Woohyun: but I thought the pictures were going to be like y kind of pictures.. but why did you get funny pictures of him?
Dongwoo: Those funny pictures of him are y to me ♥

 

※ Like... where?

To prove that Hoya's funny pictures are y, here is TWO picture ~`` <3

 

Dongwoo: Ok, ok~ let me turn my computer on first!!!

 

 

 

Dongwoo: Isn't it so cute that Hoya is trying to eat me?
Woohyun: It seems like his waiting for to eat DragonDog soon -_-.

 

Dongwoo: Can you see HOYA?!!
Woohyun: It looks like his praying -_-
Dongwoo: Amen.

 

※ The result is said that his Y.

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

 

Woohyun's NO Life Radio★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo!! This is the handsome Woohyun who is shocked after looking at some pictures of Hoya and wouldn't get out of my mind that I went inside the toilet to get rid of it when I saw Sungyeol inside the toilet which made me more shocked that Sungyeol kicked me out of the toilet and made me fly towards my room so that I decided to start my radio show. Let's read the letter from  b2uty143 should we?

woohyun oppa, will you be my boyfriend?

Will you be my girlfriend? Eh, eh, eh. -_-

 

Woohyun: That just sounded like a piece of song to me. Anyways, let's read the next letter from nothings-over~

Namstar, you just said that since you gave up on Hoya and Sunggyu, you won't go for anyone, but what happened to stylist noona?

She went to get married with her grasshopper.

 

Woohyun: she threw the flower and I caught it giving it to the coordi noona this time, maybe i'll go for the coordi noona, who looks like a cat. Let's get on with the next letter which is from dipdipdaridu~

Why will Myungsoo turn into a frog and waits for his prince to come and kiss him when drunk?

His a frog prince.

 

Woohyun: Who came out from the fairytale book and... is now waiting for his prince to go kiss him so he can go back inside the book to find his own 'prince'ss this time who turned into an ogre. Let's go pick another letter which is from kaytbear3!

Namstar, did you know that I switched my favourite singer to you from Myungsoo?

Is that why Myungsoo was upset this whole time?

 

Woohyun: But i'm happy that I can get all my fans back since i'm escaping from being the loner~ let's read the next letter which is from twace12!!!

If you want to cook DragonDog, what kind of dish is it?

Spicy Dog Soup.

 

Woohyun: Nice, isn't it? don't let me get hungry >0< if I eat DragonDog now, i'll get all these hates from Dongwoo and Hoya, so please don't. Quickly let's get on with the next letter~ from their_shawol this time!!

Did DragonDog still breathing now?

Don't worry, s(he)'s still alive.

 

Woohyun: can people worry about me instead of DragonDog? It's going to be gone soon, and all of you are worrying for DragonDog, which makes me upset T_T let's get on with the next letter frm ochii_kawaii~!

Namstar, did Hoya and Dongwoo still fighting?

No, they took a revenge towards Sungyeol.

 

Woohyun:I could say that I don't want to think about what happened that day, it scared me that I was just with the Sunggyu and Myungsoo couples(?) and was playing games together till it all finished... let's read the next letter from tenshixhanari!!!

Mr. Woohyun, do you like bananas? :>> if not what's your favourite fruit?

I like apple.

 

Woohyun: Apple is like me shining all the time, but once it gets bitten? It'll be a loner like me, since it can't shine anymore.... wait, the person who doesn't make the apple shine is Sungyeol -_- I feel like hiding those apples >0

Yo, Nam-woo! Seems like your power of lonliness has disappeared. Do you miss it?

No.

 

Dongwoo: He'll be upset if he becomes a loner again.
Sungyeol: He should just thank us for not being a loner.
Woohyun: No thanks.

 

Woohyun's No Life Radio's Notice: Because of Woohyun escaping from being the loner and wasn't thanking the members for it, for the next radio show, Sunggyu will be comming out as the MC. So please do write a lot of letters for him. Amen.

 

※ Why is it Amen again?

 

Woohyun: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey, sorry for not updating for 2 days!
During the weekends i'm really busy, but isn't it right, being busy on the weekdays?
Hahahaha? Anways, i'm always busy on the weekends that I won't update
on the weekends okay? hope you understand!

As well as, hey! How did you think about my update?
Was it fun enough? HAHAHA xD hope you enjoyed reading it!

 

SUNGGYU the oldy needs some QUESTIONS for his next radio show!!
It could be about him / the story/ or the members!

Do write a lot of quetions for him! HAHAHA XD

 

Thanks.

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!