Chat Room [029]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

Sungjong: Aish... so embarrassing...
Hoya: What's wrong?
Sungyeol: Kekekekeke, his jeans ripped while performing
Myungsoo: What the...
Sunggyu: REally?
Myungoo: Did it go out on the TV?
Hoya: I asked and you guys seemed to get interested more than me...
Sungyeol: Still... kekekekekeekeke, I covered it for him, but it was so funny!!
Hoya: That's why I told you to go to toilet before performing!!
Sungjong: But, I didn't need to go to the toilet! Why do you say you're always hungry, fat .
Hoya: When did I say that?
Sungjong: Your stomach always say that you're hungy~ I get embarrassed because of you!
Dongwoo: Howon-ah, are you still hungry? Did I f....

 

[Hoya] has used [Can you please shut up?] skills towards [Dongwoo].

 

Sunggyu: Then does that mean Myungsoo is always full? Did I f....

 

[Myungsoo] has used [Shut your mouth] skills towards [Sunggyu].

 

Woohyun came online.

 

Woohyun: I need something to confess to Hoya. Howon-ah, you know the jeans? I spilled the coffee there and I tried to wash it when it shrank after that and got small... but I think you can still wear it since your short?
Hoya: -_-
Woohyun: Oh yeah, Sungjong-ah, I forgot about you too, the coordi noona was busy so I told her that i'll fix your jeans, do you like it? I made it tigher?
Sungjong: You are...
Hoya: Dead.

 

[Hoya] and [Sungjong] has used combo skills of [You're Dead] towards [Woohyun].

 

Dongwoo: That's why your looked more ier~

 

[Hoya] has called out his friend [Maltese] to get revenge.

[Maltese] has barked towards [Dongwoo] and threw [DragonDog].

 

Dongwoo: Don't tell anyone... about my... death..................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

 

Woohyun's NO Life Radio ★

 

Woohyun: Annyoung haseyo, my lovely fans~ from now on I made a new Radio Show Games which is called "Prank Message" and "Master" as well as the "Bunch of letters" for the radio show. It will be taking turns. The letters you have wrote for me, I will use that for today's show, but for the next radio show~ it will be "Prank Message" and we will show you a short example. We? It's Dongwoo and Myself.
Dongwoo: Yo, me babies~ i'm here to help you today to give you the example of the Prank Message but before we give you the example for that game for the next radio show, let's read the letter first!
Woohyun: Shut up, you're not the MC so go away. Anyways, everyone~ the first letter which came from us I mean, me is Myungyeol.

Woohyun-ah, how big is yours? I am learning from Myungsoo.

Bigger than Myungsoo. -_-

 

Woohyun: The next letter which is the last letter for today is from gummyday, wow~ today since I did my radio show twice.... they don't even try to -_- write me a letter... but oh wells, let's read gummyday's letter now.

Are you sure you have abs? SHOW IT TO US! or you're going to be a loner again :P

I have baby abs.

 

Dongwoo: Now, since Woohyun is crying at the corner because he has those baby abs, i'll show you the example with the author.
SSZE_A501: Hey, ok... i'm the fan right?
Woohyun: Piss off author, since i'm back.
SSZE_A501: Fine. I will be just sitting at the corner over there.
Woohyun: Anyways, we are going to choose 2 examples of different topic of what you fans sent to us for one of us to text the meessage to the members. YES 2 GOOD EXAMPLES are the only one we're going to choose.
SSZE_A501: Then try to message your members with this topic. "I really love you..."
Woohyun: Fine, since I don't want to waste my money, Dongwoo will messsage the members. First of with his lovely boy'friend' Hoya.

 

To. Hoya

[I really love you...]

From. Hoya

[I really want to kill you.]

 

Dongwoo: , how can I go back to the dorm now?
Woohyun: Sleep outside, now go message Myungsoo!

 

To. Myungsoo

[I really love you...]

From. Sunggyu

[I live. You die.]

 

Dongwoo: What the, didn't I message Myungsoo? Why did Sunggyu message me back?
Woohyun: HAve you forgot that they are always together?
Dongwoo: I'm dead by two people...
Woohyun: So who cares, try Sungyeol~

 

To. Sungyeol

[I really love you...]

 

Dongwoo: His not texting me back...
Woohyun: His so boring.
Dongwoo: It's because he said he ignores all the useless messages and put it into spam.
Woohyun: Then try messaging Sungjong.

 

To. Sungjong

[I really love you...]

from. Hoya

[ARe you cheating on me?]

 

Dongwoo: , was Hoya with SUngjong?

 

from. Sunggyu

[Revenge.]

 

Dongwoo: I am going now to go put Sunggyu's iPod into the bin.
Woohyun: Since Dongwoo is gone, yeas.. this is how the PRANK MESSAGE game starts with.
This is going to be the game that i'll do for my next radio show, so please sent me lots of suggestions of topics~
remember we're using 2 good VERY GOOD topics that we like~ bye~ see you soon!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey, I updated again. Hehe, since I wanted to change some stuffs for this story?
well only for the poor little Namstar? Let's give him a rest should we?
Hahaha xD he must have been tired from reading all the letters and answering them for you,
so I tried making up a new TWO games for him called PRANK MESSAGE & MASTER.

For PRANK MESSAGE, I will choose TWO really good topics that you gave me~
as well as MASTER ? I'll give you girls a rest that you didn't needto give me ay topics for that :)

 

NEXT RADIO SHOW GAME IS GOING TO BE PRANK MESSAGE.

PLEASE DO GIVE A REaLLY RANDOM TOPIC FOR 'one of the member' (don't know who)

to message the members :D hahaha XD RANDOM and FUNNY ones~ like you know

1. Want to go out with me??

2. Let's sing together~

THOSE RANDOM AND WEIRD TOPICS, yeah.. i gave you the tiest ones but

I know you girls can come up with the BESTEST topic :) right?

 

EVERYONE ANYONEcan PARTICIPATE~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!