Chat Room [067]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Hoya: Yah, do you have some fruits?

Dongwoo: That's how you gain weight

 

[Dongwoo] used [Shaking Head] skills towards [Hoya].

 

Hoya: Oh yeah? Why don't you look at your stomach?! It has 3 lines which looks like a wave -_-

Dongwoo: Why don't you look at the mirror before saying that -3-

Hoya: Oh? What's wrong with my y chubby cheeks, huh?!

Dongwoo: Are you Sohee from Wondergirls or what?

Hoya: Hohoho, didn't you know? I'm the Mandu Hoya ~

Sungjong: Why are you guys fighting with a little thing?! Hyungs, don't be childish, seriously...

Dongwoo: Why? Can't we fight?

Sungjong: You are not like Sungyeol or Myungsoo.

Woohyun: Yeah, you guys weren't childish like Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

Hoya: Jang Dongwoo, that bastard is being a retard that's why!!!

Sunggyu: Let me just watch the fight, it seems fun anyways...

Dongwoo: What's so fun about us arguing?!

Hoya: Psssh, if that bastard didn't even talk back to me, this wouldn't happen -_-

Dongwoo: Like who is calling who a bastard?!

Sunggyu: Just don't be like Sungyeol and Myungsoo...

Woohyun: Never be like them.

Sungjong: It's just a disease... don't stay too close to them.

Sungyeol: When did we fight? Haven't you seen a happy family like us?

Myungsoo: Ofcourse, we are not family but friends~

 

[Myungsoo] gave [Sungyeol] a [KneeKick] in the .

 

Sungyeol: Aigoo, my little Myungsoo's knee is so sharp.

 

[Sungyeol] has pulled [Myungsoo]'s hair with his [Hands].

 

Myungsoo: Ohohoho, my Sungyeol has long sharp fingernails? I got stabbed by your nails that it's bleeding~

 

[Myungsoo] has used [Upper Cut] skills towards [Sungyeol].

 

Sungyeol: Hahaha, my stomach is strong enough ---

 

[Sungyeol] used [Poke Eyes] skills towards [Myungsoo].

 

Myungsoo: Hohohoho, my Sungyeol has to do implant soon~

 

[Myungsoo] pulled [Sungyeol]'s [Tooth].

 

Woohyun: What a .... great relationship you guys have there...

Sunggyu: Bravo~ bravo~ *claps x100000*

Sungjong: I-i'm scared to be with Sungyeol now...

 

Sungjong went offline.

 

Dongwoo: Ah... did we have to fight like that?

Hoya: Ah... we aren't that close... to hit and punch like them...

Dongwoo: I know, why are we like this? While others get along so well...

Hoya: I don't know...

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- DRAMA -

 

Sunggyu: Annyoung everyone, I kicked the Narrator out of this Drama, and became the MC in this corner. Well, I'll be the new narrator from now on, so shut up and listen carefully. Today, I will be putting, SS501 sunbae-nim's as the story main characters. It'll be fun for sure, hahaha. Our members? Pssssh, they can be the sky, the moon, the sun, and the.... cloud? Anyways, let's get on with the story should we? I mean, yeah, I should. This time, is the story about the bad princess called Princess Minseol who bullies.

Myungsoo: You really not going to put us in the story, but SS501 sunbae-nims? How could you do this to us, Sunggyu?!!!

Sunggyu: Can you hear a dog barking outside? Just ignore it then, okay. Very long long time ago, there was a princess called Princess Minseol who looked like a horse who had a y mind, Minseol's father HyunSama and her mother KyuMo was having a hard time how to make Princess Minseol quit eating carrots.

Minseol: Farout, i'm in no mood. Should I take some carrots out~

Sunggyu: Princess Minseol was bending down while nibbling on the carrot while the new step mother KyuMo has caught Minseol nibbling on the carrot again.

KyuMo: Omo, Princess Minseol, what are you nibbling on right now? Ohohohoho, today do you want to do eye fighting with me, while pushing eachother body and punching eachother and make things more harder? Ohohohohohoho~

Sunggyu: Princess Minseol who had enough of hearing her step mother KyuMo telling him to do this and that, pushed her step mother away and ran out of the house.

Minseol: Argh! She's a stupid eagle in the head -_- that baldy!!!

Sunggyu: Princess Minseol who was making pissed off emoticons realised that she didn't have any money with her. Since she couldn't go to the PC room and play games she was thinking about going back to the mansion when Princess Minseol noticed her father HyunSama was cheating on her step mother KyuMo.

HyunSama: Today, do you want to have a So Hot night with me?

SudalSaeng: Ah--- farout, you're so cheesy -_- is this 7080 or something?

Sunggyu: HyunSama took SudalSaeng as a bridal style and went inside the motel, Princess Minseol who saw that took out her camera and took a lot of pictures to show the pictures towards HyunSama and grab some money from him. Princess Minseol who smirked at her plan walked inside the motel.

SudalSaeng: It hurts!!! Ahhh!!! I said it hurts!!!

Sunggyu: Inside one of the room, there was the sound of SudalSaeng's voice and soon the voice became to be 19 rated. Princess Minseol who wanted to hear more, put her ears more closer towards the door but soon couldn't hear anything because she became deaf because of that disgusting sound that she heard inside. Princess Minseol who couldn't grab the money of his father HyunSama went towards the toilet and was doing her second buisness when 7 of the little TripleS diseases came out from the toilet seat that Minseol was sitting on.

TripleS 1: Argh, her smells so bad!!!

TripleS 2: This smell is like when the food has been rotten for 22 years!!!

TripleS 3: There's 3 reason for this!!!

Sunggyu: Princess Minseol was looking down at the toilet seat watching those TripleS weirdly when 7 of them were discussing about Minseol's business.

TripleS 4: What are you looking at?

TripleS 5: Don't look down at us like that -_-

Sunggyu: But Princess Minseol who wasn't the person to lose from them, stood up and gave those little ones floating on the toilet seat water, a little punch on the head......... and soon fainted because Princess Minseol had a stomachache because she couldn't finish up her second busiiness.

TripleS 6: Eh? What is this....

TripleS 7: She looks like the princess in this land.

TripleS 6: The princess? Omg, this land is going to get destroyed soon -_-

Sunggyu: At the same time when the little TripleS was discussing about Princess Minseol, Prince Jun who was eating chicken legs and was walking past noticed something.

Jun: What the.... what's this?

Sunggyu: The 7 little TripleS told Prince Jun what happened to Princess Minseol and forced Prince Jun to kiss Minseol to wake her up again, when Prince Jun poked Minseol's hair with a stick, TripleS started to threaten Prince Jun this time.

TripleS 5: Hah--- aren't you going to kiss her?

TripleS 6: Before I punch you on the stomach, you should kiss her alright?

Sunggyu: Prince Jun was so nice and was about to do what the TripleS told him to do, and was about to kiss the Princess when...

Minseol: - B U R P -

Sunggyu: Out from Princess Minseol's mouth, there was a strong smell of an armpit smell. Prince Jun stood there frozen for years when Princess Minseol woke up living happiily ever after.

 

 

- Finish-

 

Hoya:  -Yawns... you watch fairytales too much...-

Sunggyu: I'm better narrator then you, because I watch -_-

Hoya: Oh yeah? I made out with Dongwoo and had a baby DragonDog! So, I know more family life than you.

Sunggyu: I'm not talking about life, i'm talking about being the narrator -_-

Hoya: W-whatever!!!

Woohyun: Both of you shut up. So, who's going to be the next IDOL to come out on this drama?

Sunggyu: My choice and you all won't know till the Drama corner comes back on again :P

Woohyun: No one cares :P

Hoya: I know.

 

Woohyun went offline.

Hoya went offline.

 

Sunggyu: Pssssh, that's it. I won't put you guys on the next drama corner -_- anyways, sorry everyone~ the next corner is going to be Woohyun's RADIO show -_- yeah, just don't write letters for him but me~ okay? Hahaha, so it could be Sunggy's Radio show and make Woohyun pissed off :P See you everyone~

Main Characters in the Drama:-

 

Minseol - Jungmin

HyunSaMa - Hyunjoong

Jun - Hyungjoon

KyuMo - Kyujong

SudalSaeng - Youngsaeng

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAHAHAHA XD HEY, EVERYONE. I'M BACK!

AND I'LL BE UPDATING THIS STORY EVERYDAY FROM NOW ON, TILL IT ENDS :)

(like will it end? seriously? When? When? When?)

OFCOURSE, UNTIL NO IDEAS COME OUT OF MY HEAD LOLS Xd JOKES...

IT WILL NEVER END, OR SOMEHOW IT'LL END. DON'T KNOW SERIOULSY...

ANYWAYS, SORRY IF THE 'DRAMA' CORNER WAS ABIT DISGUSTING LOLS XD

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THE STORY :d HEHEHE Xd

 

 

 

HAVE YOU NOTICED? SOMEONE PLAGARISED THIS CHATROOM STORY?

BUT I FORGAVE HER, BECAUSE I'M NICE :) HAHAHA XD

BUT I HOPE THAT PERSON MAKES THINGS EXACTLY LIKE MINE :(

BECAUSE YOU KNOW.... FROM CHAP 1 TO NOW, IT TOOK A WHILE TO UPDATE...

AND MOST OF ALL THIS WAS MY IDEA RIGHT? HAHAHA xd

just wanted to say this, because I was quite upset....

this IDEA doesn't come up just like *THIS* or *THAT*

it takes a while to think of this idea.

 

I know there's a lot of other Chat Room stories, and I read them.

but have you NOTICED that this CHAT ROOM is different to all the others in AFF?

That's why, I changed my CHAT ROOM like this, to make it DIFFERENT then others and mke it into my OWN ideas.

but I was really UPSET when I saw the SAME writing STYLE and the same thing on the story...

bt that person said, only CHARACTER and PERSONALITY is different so it's no plagarising.

but the others are all the SAME as mine. O_O ;;;

 

still..... I just wanted everyone to know, that this is MY IDEA.

from my OWN BRAIN.

I wrote this chat room in KOREAN first in DAUM and NAVER.

which was arounds in 2008. I was the first one to make this kind of Chat Room stories...

but... oh wells.... might as well.... SHARE ? hahaha xD

sharing is caring everyone says, right?

 

BUT....... for stories... that's a BIG NO. to me.... so to the others...

 

 

pretty PLEASE DO NOT PLAGARISE THIS STORY...

 

 

I LOVE YOU SUBSCRIBERS <3

 

COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT :) FOR THE NEXT CORNER!!!

 

WOOHYUN'S NO LIFE RADIO SHOW!!!!!!!!!! <3