Chat Room [024]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Dongwoo: Kyaaaaah~ it seems like all the stress I had are all gone~
Sungjong: Dongwoo hyung, you drank a lot, lucky you don't have any schedules tomorrow!
Dongwoo: It's been so long we haven't gone to karaoke before that's why~
Myungsoo: Ah~ Dongwoo hyung was screaming so badly, and Hoya hyung you haven't been singing?
Hoya: Ah... my throat hurted that time...
Woohyun: You liar -_- you've been sleeping all the time that you don't know any of the new songs that has been come out these days! That's why we are the only one who sang the songs!
Hoya: Aish, Nam Woohyun. You're suppose to shut your mouth!!!
Dongwoo: Oh my gosh!!! My pretty Hoya knows how to swear~
Hoya: I know i'm pretty~ hehe..
Sunggyu: What the.....
Myungsoo: Weirdos...
Woohyun: Crazy peoples these days...
Sungyeol: Dog and Dragon's should shut up -_-
Sungjong: I agree .
Dongwoo: Ahahaha, anyways... when Sungjong sang the sailor moon OST~ that was Daebak funny!
Sungjong: Hyung, you sang the power rangers OST! "Save the earth"!!!
Sungyeol: You also sang the wedding pitch Sungjong-ah...
Sungjong: Who sang "Ddaengbol" and "Ok Kyung-ah" for 20 times should shut up *points to Lee Sungyeol*
Hoya: Aigoo... you childish peoples...
Sunggyu: Anyways, Leader Gyu is going to sleep because his getting old -_-

 

Sunggyu went offline.

 

Myungsoo: I need to go as well since Sunggyu is dragging me to b

 

Myungsoo got disconnected because of sudden kidnap by Sunggyu.

 

Hoya: Aigoo... childish peoples...
Woohyun: Hoya who has dressed up the microphone, would you please shut up?
Dongwoo: Hahaha, anyways! Today our manager hyung was the best! He got drunk and he put on his neck tie around his head and started singing~!!!
Hoya: That was you...
Dongwoo: Was it......?

 

Dongwoo went offline.

 

Woohyun: Dongwoo is drunk so he doesn't know who did what....
Sungjong: Wasn't the person who dressed up the microphone you..?
Woohyun: I think it was.............

 

Woohyun went offline.

 

Hoya: These bastards -_- why can't they remember what the did?
Sungjong: Hyung should stop smirking, it's scaring me -_-
Hoya: Yah! Atleast they say that I look cute smiling~
Sungjong: Smirking is different to smiling -_- Aish, Sungyeol is good at smirking! That's why!!
Sungyeol: What did I ever do?
Hoya: By the way, doesn't Sungyeol get drunk?
Sungjong: Hyung, can't you realise the difference? His not talkative today...
Hoya: Oh... he is drunk...

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

 

Woohyun's NO Life Radio ★

 

Woohyun: Hello everyone, this is the cute and the handsome guy Nam Woohyun, how are you everyone? Good? Okay, let's get on with our first letter as usual should we? It's from UnKnown00!!

Where is Andromeda anyway?

Dongwoo's home.

 

Woohyun: He always leave his things over at Andromeda that he forgets to bring his brain -_- I always have to go there and look for it myself -_- anyways, there comes another letter from Hoya_Fishie!!!

Woohyun, do you even have muscles?

I have better body than the others.

 

Woohyun: So yeah, they are all boney except for me. I even have chocolate packs where you can eat it, because it taste good with honey~
Sunggyu: More like his wanting to eat the chocolate that Dongwoo bought today.
Woohyun: It's caramel -.- anyways, let's get on with the next letter should we? It's from BeautifulHangover!!!

What is your best pick-up line? And which member would you use on it?

Pick up line: I'll tell you my trick so come with me.

To: Dongwoo.

 

Woohyun: To make Hoya have some times for himself -_- his always with Dongwoo >0< I don't like it! Before I get all this and that let's go on with the next letter from ilovpocky93!!!

Woohyun oppa, how are you all going to win back your other fans?

Trick them one by one.

 

Woohyun: Now call me Trickstar the Namstar~ I'll somehow trick them one by one and make them mine, as you see how good Dongwoo is good at tricking peoples now~ the next letter is from dipdipdaridu~!

DragonDog will be eaten? How do you think (s)he will taste like?

Back legs would be delicious.

 

Woohyun: I've eaten a dog before but never eaten a DragonDog, but-_- it will taste the same I hope... the next letter is from jverjang!!!

Namstar, why would you eat DragonDog?

When was DragonDog this popular?

 

Woohyun: Oh, no no~ it doesn't mean i'm upset because there's a lot of letters about DragonDog I think I just have bad luck picking the letters -_- ahhh, I never knew DragonDog was popular and more than me T_T the next letter is from their_shawol!!!

Woohyun, do you regret to born as a loner?

No, i'm fine this way.

 

Woohyun: I still have my fans who ran away from me and my stylist noona~ so i'm fine just like this getting love by them~ so let's read the next letter from xemz15~~~!!

sly sly Woohyun~~ why and where did you hide MyungGyu's chat?!

I made DragonDog eat it because he has to get more fat.

 

Woohyun: That way we could get more meat from that DragonDog won't we? *drools* now the next letter is from ochi_kawaii!!!

from all the infinite member, which one that you want to take to Andromeda and why?

Sunggyu so we can have some time together.

 

Woohyun: We used to share the room together now he shares it with Myungsoo, I miss the days that I was with him *imagines* maybe that's just for one or two days still... I have a lot of memories about him~ the lucky last letter for today is from gummyday~~~!!!

Do you taught Dongwoo being tricky in order to make Hoya yours?

In order to make Hoya how it feels like to be alone -_-

 

Woohyun: I gave up on Sunggyu and Hoya ages ago. So yeah, i'll be waiting for more letters for next time~ see you all later!!! Bye~ seeyou~

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Did you enjoy this chapter? and yes thank you for asking me about me moving house~
Yes, it was all good~ it has 10 rooms ~ and I love it hahaha xD Thank you for asking about it~ And yes i'll update as soon as possible~ when I have time each day^^ okay? HAhaha xD

 

Woohyun needs more questions for his next radio show~!!

1. WOOHYUN
2. MEMBERS
3. SOTRY/CHAPTERS
4. RANDOMS?!

HAHAHA XDDD thank you for all the questions yesterdy/today!

 

SUBSCRIBE & COOMENT!