Chat Room [073]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol: Ah, hyung.

Dongwoo: Yeah?

Sungyeol: Do you have Insect Killer?

Dongwoo: I have F Killer but not Insect Killer...

Sungjong: Are you trying to catch an insect???

Dongwoo: No, owl is Sungyeol right? He's trying to kill his secret son grasshopper.

Sungjong: Wasn't that grasshopper his girlfriend?

Dongwoo: Was grasshopper Sungyeol's girlfriend?

Sungjong: Wahhh~ didn't you know?

Dongwoo: But why aren't you angry at Sungyeol?

Sungjong: Because... he's going to kill his girlfriend to have her for lunch :)

Dongwoo: Oh, is that so?

Sungjong: Hyung, let's change the subject now...

Dongwoo: Hmmm... okay.

 

Hoya came online.

Woohyun came online.

Sunggyu came online.

Myungsoo came online.

 

Hoya: Yah!!! Don't you have any F Killer?!!

Woohyun: Yah, it's just a fly, so why do you need an F Killer??

Sunggyu: That doesn't look like a fly to me...

Myungsoo: That looks so thin... and what so.... smelly....

Hoya: YAh!!!! Nam Woohyun are you stupid?! Do you think that this thin looking thing looks like a fly to you?!!

Woohyun: ............... no, ah... just looking at it closely... the size of that thing you're holding is the size of Sungjong's armpit hair...

Sunggyu: Oh no, here goes some scream....

Myungsoo: Everyone block your ears >_< in count of....

Hoya: .............. YAH!!! LEE SUNGJONG!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I TELL YOU TO STOP SHAVING YOUR ARMPIT INSIDE THE HOUS?!!! THAT IT'S FLYING EVERYWHERE LIKE A DUST!!!!

Myungsoo: I didn't even have a chance to count, and now I feel like going deaf...

Sungjong: Then do I have to shave my armpit outside of the house, in a hot weather?!!

Hoya: I had enough of Dongwoo smoking fires!!!

Dongwoo: Why are you dragging me into this fight?!!! Dog furs are worser you know?!!!

Hoya: My furs already fell off that it has nothing left of me right now!!!?

 

 

 

※ ................. ah, is that so?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- D R A M A -

 

Sunggyu: Annyoung haseyo~ i'm the leader of Infinite, and i'm here to tell my Inspirits a lovely story for today, and guess who is the next next next lovely Idols I chose? Yes, it's MBLAQ. So, let's go on with the story now, yeah?

Long long time ago, there was a beast named Mirnyeo and Joonrang who wanted to become a human. They wanted to become a human that they went towards the King named King Ho. Mirnyeo and Joonrang went insane after King Ho told them to eat onions for 100 years.

Joonrang: Farout, how could a human live for 100 years, you idiot.

Mirnyeo: There's a person who lived for 100 years...

Joonrang: A person like us, die really quickly -_- we're not like the normal humans, and I already feel so old right now.

Mirnyeo: We are not a human anyways...

Joonrang: Anyways, we're not a turtle or something !!!

King Ho: Then I could make you into a turtle!!!

Sunggyu: King Ho moved his wand towards Joonrang and Mirnyeo and turned them into a turtle that they became Joonbook and Mirbook. Joonbook lost his words that he spit towards Mirbook because of his anger, then they went inside a cave and started eating the onions to become a human again.

Joonbook: Aish, Mirbook don't even come near me!!

Mirbook: Why not, hyung?

Joonbook: From your mouth, I can already smell armpit, poop, foot mixed version....

Mirbook: Hyung, that goes for you as well -_-

Sunggyu: They were living like that for a long time, until Joonbook opened his eyes because he was just by looking at Mirbook sleeping. Joonbook who couldn't think of anything else, had the (imagine it (19 rated) with Mirbook until there came a weird looking small faced mushroom looking person came to the rescue that Joonbook got sent to the ambulance. Like that, Mirbook kept on eating the onions by himself to become a human and the 99 day, the mushroom looking person came up to Mirbook again.

Mushroom head: Hey, do you want to eat some mushrooms?

Mirbook: No, I can't... I only have to eat onions...

Mushroom head: Then do you want to eat me, instead??? ♥♡

Mirbook: +_+...!!!!

Sunggyu: Like that, Mirbook got into the mushroom head's words and had a 'hot' night with him.... and had a son named MirDoong... wait... DoongMir. Also, Joonbook who got sent to the hospital had a 'hot' night with King Ho's daughter Princess MustaGO that he had to make Joonbook become human again...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NEXT CORNER IS GOING TO BE WOOHYUN's RADIO SHOW

SO WRITE A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO HIM!!!

HAHAHAHA Xddd

I'M RUSHING FOR THE AUTHOR'S NOTE PART

BECAUSE I NEED TO GO OUT NOW.

SEE YA~

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!