Chat Room [036]

INFINITE's Chat Room

INFINITE's Chat Room

 

 

 

 

DragonDog came online.

 

Myungsoo: Oh? DragonDog came~
Hoya: I know, Woohyun-ah, DragonDog came!
Woohyun: What?
Sunggyu: DragonDog came, let's go eat him!!
Sungyeol: Hyung, the day hasn't come yet...
Woohyun: Dog, dog, dog, dog, dog, DragonDog??? DragonDog-ah~~~
DragonDog: RoarRuff RoarRuff RawrRuff!!!
Dongwoo: Are you guys having fun there ?!

 

[DragonDog] got disconnected because of [Dongwoo].

 

Dongwoo: Ehh?! Why is it because of me?!
Woohyun: .................. hehehehehe, Dongwoo-hyung, can you come here for asecond?
Dongwoo: Huh?..............

 

[Woohyun] has took [Dongwoo] out of the chat room. Without any sound.....

 

Myungsoo: Did you see that?
Sunggyu: Oh, that scared me that I peed on my pants...
Myungsoo: Eeek!! What is this smell? It's not a smell of your pee it's the smell of your poo~~
Sunggyu: Shut up, before I go for you.
Myungsoo: Sorry...

 

Myungsoo went offline.
Sunggyu went offline.

 

Hoya: Did you just see Woohyun's face? It looked like devils face.
Sungyeol: Is he Park Myungsoo or what?
Sungjong: It was exactly like Sungyeol''s face.
Sungyeol: What's wrong with my face?
Sungjong: Go see the mirror.
Sungyeol: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

 

[Sungyeol] got disconnected because of his [Scream].

 

Hoya: It looked like an owl about to explode.
Sungjong: .......................
Hoya: It's only us left in this chat room...
Sungjong: ............................
Hoya: Ya, why aren't you talking?
Sungjong: Come to the next room......................
Hoya: Why?.................... everyone stop, who did this to my sweet potato cake?

 

※ In this mess Hoya can't see his Sweet Potato cake that he bought.................

 

This person will tell you about what happened... Lee Ojong- sshi,

Lee Ojong: Ne... to explain what happened ~ Myung0 and Sung0 went inside because no one ever wants to talk to them. I was about to have a drink of water that I got out of my room and went towards the kitchen when~ Woo O-sshi ~ stepped on Dong O-sshi's mouth with his foot which made his mouth like a dough, that DongO-sshi was swearing at Woohyun for that... and on the other side~ SungO-sshi has ripped of DragonDog's fur and was boiling water and was getting ready to put DragonDog into the boililng water TT_TT... I was so scared that I called out HoO-hyung ~ that he came out and saw the sweet potato cake on the floor that he got so angry that he got hold of me and swung me around using me as a weapon atttacking those 3 little trouble makers............ it hurted so badly that it was about to crack but since my head was like a rock head it didn't crack which I thanked god for that~ Dong O-hyung's 3 of his teeth went out ~ SungO broke his arms that he won't be able to fly for a few days ~ Woo O- Hyung got hypnotised ~ I think he got dizzy because Ho O- hyung kept on swinging me around..... after that I vomitted infront of DongO -hyungs face that he became a hulk.... T_T *cries out loud* it's so sad..... that I can't tell you anymore.... *cries* that face of DongO -hyungs, I erased that looks by pressing F1 on the computer keyboard.... T_T *cries*

[Tried covering their names... likes those news...]

 

 

 

 

 

 

- Bonus Time -

- PRANK MESSSAGE -

 

Dongwoo: Annyoung haseyo, it's me the rapper and people who thinks i'm stupid... Jang Dongwoo. I came out for this Prank Message again because I begged my members to, since I got up with this game by myself. So, maybe I can be the main MC for his cor....
Hoya: Shut up.
Sungyeol: No way~
Sungjong: Hyung, i'm disappointed in you...
Woohyun: You bastard.
Sunggyu: Then i'll be the MC for MASTER!
Myungsoo: And i'll be the audience.
Dongwoo: Fine, fine, fine. I'm so doggish sorry for saying that. Anyways, i'll choose the today's topic. these days no one write a lot of topic for this corner that i've become tired. Please someone, make a simple topic. Woohyun said he's upset because no letters come towards him as well..  was our love that easy going? Don't you guys love us anymore?
Hoya: You watch alot of dramas, Dongwoo.
Dongwoo: Anyways... today's topic I chose from was nothings-over's idea which is called "DragonDog ate your underwear." I wanted to say this once, but it once ate Sungyeol's underwear didn't s(he)?
So, i'll message Sungyeol first.

 

To. Sungyeol

[DragonDog ate your underwear.]

From. Sungyeol

[I should have cooked that Dog today!!!]

 

Dongwoo: He doesn't know that DragonDog is a half Dragon as well... anyways, let me message it to my lovely baby Hoya~

 

To. Hoya

[DragonDog ate your underwear.]

From. Hoya

[That was actually yours.]

 

Dongwoo: Wait. What? Excuse me? He ate my underwear? When? I'll go get that Dragon later!!!
At this time, lets message it to Sungjong.

 

To. Sungjong

[DragonDog ate your underwear.]

From. Sungjong

[Hyung.... where's DragonDog^^?]

 

Dongwoo: Before he goes kill DragonDog, let me go kill that Dragon first. You all know that when SUngjong smiles and gets angry he looks like a shrek the fiona right? So, before she turns into a shrekk let me just message Woohyun!!

 

To. Woohyun

[DragonDog ate your underwear.]

From. Woohyun

[Don't worry, next time I can go eat that Dog.]

 

Dongwoo: Why are people thinking that DragonDog is only a Dog. Please someone say Dragon for once!! I just wish that DragonDog was gone now. Wait, DragonDog is my child. I shouldn't have said that. cut cut cut!! I'll say it again. I love DragonDog that I love to bite him~ anyways, let's message Myungsoo.

 

To. Myungsoo

[DragonDog ate your underwear.]

From. Myungsoo

[Don't worry.]

 

Dongwoo: What does he mean by don't worry? I think I should message him again.

 

To. Myungsoo

[What do you  mean?]

From. Myungsoo

[That underwear is Sunggyu's not mine.]

 

Dongwoo: Oh... there you go, so that's why he said don't worry since he didn't eat his... let me messgae to the last person which will be Sunggyu!!

 

To. Sunggyu

[DragonDog ate your underwear.]

From. Sunggyu

[I know.]

 

Dongwoo: Is Sunggyu angry? I shuld cheer him up~

 

To. Sunggyu

[I'm sorry for all this.]

From. Sunggyu

[Don't worry because that underwear that Myungsoo think is mine is actually yours.]

 

Dongwoo: That means that that Dragon ate my underwear twice! Okay~ I should go find that DragonDog before it eats all my underwears! See you next time!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

 

WHAHAHAHAHAH I WAS SO IN A GOOD MOOD THAT I UPDATED TWICE TODAY!!

WHY? OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR LOVING THIS

STORY!!! I REALLY LOVE ALL OF YOUS~!!! THE SUBSCRIBERS WENT OVER 90!!!

I DIDN'TKNOW ABOUT THAT TILL NOW LOLS Xd I DON'T USUALLY SEE HOW MANY

SUBSCRIBERS I HAVE UNTIL NOW >0< SO I WAS LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!

 

THAT I DECIDED TO UPDATE AGAIN FOR A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE HAHAHAHA XD

HOPE IT WAS FUN ENOUGH THOUGH!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! HOPE TO SEE MORE

PEOPLES LOVING THIS STORY~!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

 

NEXT IS GOING TO BE MASTER SO YOU GUYS CAN REST!

BUT PLEASE DO COMMENT ABOUT HIS CHAPTER? HAHAHA Xd

I LOVE READING COMMENTS EVENTHOUGH I DO'T REPLY TO THEM..

BUT I'LL TRY TO ? HAHAHAHAHHA XD

 

SUBSCRIBE & COMEMNT!